>that series that's good and not ruined by having a shitty fanbase

What's her name, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dPuII7aMC9c
youtu.be/8NYKMzG8yys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>People who like Greg

They're the worst they're the same fags who frequent /sug/

Don't think I ever met any shitty fan of Duckman.

>2 shotas
>Elijah Wood

I somehow doubt that.

Me and the two other people who remember Catscratch seem to be fine.

Someone hasn't see the Wirt fangirls.

GLTAS

I have.

youtube.com/watch?v=dPuII7aMC9c
Blue Submarine No.6

>ruined by having a shitty fanbase
Why are you letting others tarnish your enjoyment of something?

Why did it end so soon? Not enough views or something?

>GLTAS

thats because the show was so short that it didnt have time to generate a shitty fanbase

;_;

I don't think they ever specified anything. It just kind of got booted off the air.

Would you a Mutio?

Rewatched this for probably the sixth time last week, it still holds up.

Greg a best, and I don't even like SU

Cybersix

>those retards who wanted OTGW to be a full series
That would have overdone it. Same as B and Puppy cat

Where did you even see shitty fans of Duckman?

Samurai Jack

I'm actually surprised it's just a short miniseries. Like, isn't the trend to make a series? Not that I'm complaining that it's over but for a flash-made series the higher ups could've went through with a sequel.

How would they make a sequel to the series? The beast is dead, the woodsman is back home, llona's curse was broken, happy endings for all. The most I can think of is animating the comics but that is just another 4 episodes.

Language gap's too severe, man.

It was on Toonami, fuck you.

Harvey Beaks

Basically ruining it by expanding on the lore, confirming if it was the afterlife or a multiverse and making some sort of Beatrice-Wirt interest.

Basically nearly all of them if you're not retarded, the only way a fan base can "ruin" a show is if they get it cancelled (animaniacs) or if the staff is so bereft of ideas they pander and codify fanfiction into canon (cartoon voldemort)

All of their fan are pretty chill.

Good things are good, regardless of who likes them.

The series you posted just so happens to be one of my favorites.

>if they get it cancelled (animaniacs)
What happened?

All that being left somewhat unresolved is part of the whimsy. The main threat was overcome the story is nicely wrapped up for all the protagonists, it's a great short story/miniseries.

mah nigga

The awful writing ruined this one

>blaming a fanbase for ruining your enjoyment of a show.
I will never understand this mindset. Why are you so weak willed that you would let obsessed assholes online dictate what you like and/or dislike?

Never met a dickish fan. To be honest, aside from Sup Forums I´ve never directly interacted with anyone who was into this show.

I think I would have enjoyed Catscratch much more if I hadn't read Gear first. Really wasn't bad, though.

I literally believe that everyone unanimously agrees that the seasons from the 90s are sublimely better than the ones made back in 2000.

No one hates Dexter's Lab. No one LOATHES Dexter's Lab. Normies and social rejects like Dexter's Lab. Everyone liked, likes, or will like Dexter's Lab.

Does Gargoyles have a shitty fanbase?
I am one of them and I say no, but maybe I am just not self aware?

>Back to my homeland ;-;
Homeland? You were born in the back of the couch

Does it still hold up? I tried watching as a kid but it was my filler and it never got my attention since it was so bleak.

All of them?

During the WB years, the adult fanbase outnumbered the kids, which advertisers weren't happy with.

Although it's not the fans' fault that the writers were more interested in making adult jokes than making an entertaining show for kids.

>During the WB years, the adult fanbase outnumbered the kids, which advertisers weren't happy with.

This sounds like what happened with Young Justice's female fanbase.
>girls don't buy toys, cancel the show

It did, but man it was pretty to look at and listen to.
youtu.be/8NYKMzG8yys

Stay woke

Over the Garden Wall have a shitty fanbase, yearly. Every October.

Every other month they are decent.

Mystery Incorporated. Unless I'm missing something.

full of gay furfags, obviously

>implying

But on a serious note:

>if people I don't like enjoy this thing, then I have to hate this thing

If a fanbase can seriously ruin something for you, then you might have autism. I'm not trying to be a dick, I just fundamentally don't understand how that's even possible.

But the short didn't do enough with it. It ended up rushing a lot of the "main plot" sort of stuff near the end.

It needed to be somewhere in between.

The Beast also needed to be more omnipresent. Not more explained, just more of an actual antagonist. It would have been good to see him lurking around or have him be a threat. As is he just shows up at the start and the end. It feels like they were trying to make him something more than he turned out to be.

This. At the risk of sounding like an edgelord, most people are sheep and will subscribe to some form of the most stringent opinion presented to them.

Part of consuming media is discussing it with people. It's natural to want to want to talk about something you've just done, particularly if it was thought provoking or lends itself well to discussion. If the discussion base for that media is shitturdstupid then, obviously, it's much less appealing.

I understand the concept of just enjoying it for yourself and agree but it's also equally fucking stupid to say the fanbase has no baring on anything to do with enjoyment.

Waifufags and autistic furries

With only 6 episodes it's practically impossible for it to have a shit fan base

No shitty fans but also no fans at all

>really want to discuss thing
>most fans of thing are spergs and irritating to talk to
>even when you find a non-sperg to chat with the spergs show up and derail the conversation

>I want to have serious discussion about a product made for spergs

You brought it on yourself. Try getting out of your comfort zone of shallow and pleb-friendly entertainment once in a while.

Nobody makes things FOR spergs other than pharmacologists. They just gravitate to things.

I'm sure everybody who likes what you like is entirely perfect and great company like yourself. I'm really happy you're in this thread, your input is great.

FLCL had only six episodes and the fans are pretty shitty.

King of the Hill.
>everybody and their dog loves the show
>fanbase is chill as fuck
Prove me wrong. When it comes to fanbase to fuckwit ratio, you don't get any better than KotH.

>but it's also equally fucking stupid to say the fanbase has no baring on anything to do with enjoyment.
No it's not. I highly enjoy plenty of shows that Sup Forums doesn't give a fuck about. I don't need to discuss my media with someone and interact with a fanbase to enjoy it greatly. Only fags Dislike something because of the fanbase. actually care about the media itself.

my history teacher watched that show every night at nine, I wonder if he still does.

Think of it this way, you have a pizza you really like
you learn that other people like that pizza and decide to talk about it
you then find out that the people who like that pizza are fucking nuts and have sent multiple things to said Pizza company
The pizza company now starts pandering to them
Pizza is still ok but it isn't the same anymore because they are clearly appealing to a loud few
find out weeks later someone to that pizza and put in a jar of their own semen and let it mature for 6 months
It is clearly a group you do not want to be associated with and thus ruins your enjoyment

RWBY, now, although the vast majority of the fanbase are idiots and they know it.

>food analogy
>caring if someone associates you with a fanbase
>actually being this weak willed

>ruined by having a shitty fanbase

What did he mean by this?

Yes.

GL:TAS
Tron Uprising

>theme song by terry s. taylor

Ended too soon.

K-On!

>food analogy
>assuming that fans have that kind of power
>being so much of a faggot that what you enjoy is dictated by random strangers

>Part of consuming media is discussing it with people.

No it's not. You have to be a really fucking boring person if you consume media just so you have something to talk about.

Not him, but people never actually say why food analogies are wrong.

This analogy isn't as good as you think it is.

If a food place serves good food, who the fuck cares who else is eating there as long as the food continues to be good food. Nobody is demanding you sit with the screaming retards in the restaurant, the majority of the customers won't even be aware of the existence of the one weirdo sending his spunk to the head office.

Just watch whatever the fuck you want. If you find a good place to discuss it, great. If not, just find somewhere else to discuss it, or don't even bother with discussion and just keep watching,

I fucking dig that show, dude.