PENA NIETO AIDE SAYS THAT MEXICAN PRESIDENT DID TALK ABOUT WHO PAID FOR WALL

PENA NIETO AIDE SAYS THAT MEXICAN PRESIDENT DID TALK ABOUT WHO PAID FOR WALL

REFUSED PAYMENT

TRUMP BTFO

TRUMP LIED ABOUT WHAT A PRESIDENT FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY SAID!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BNONews/status/771114436480360452
twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/771114513336762368
twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/771113624056242176
twitter.com/EPN/status/771118159654891520
twitter.com/ReutersPolitics/status/771120550919958528
twitter.com/AP/status/771121029863378944
youtube.com/watch?v=xXwBQbmHzJ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice source faggot

And no im not googling shit

Obvious shill is obvious. Just ignore this poster and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

Reuters just reported. CNN just confirmed.

Another shill. SHILLS PLZ LEAVE!!

Nice link faggot

Still not a source you newfag shill.

>Reuters
>CNN

Wait two hours. Enjoy.

>two hours
By then this shit-tier thread will be archived and I'll have no way of rubbing your plebeian nose in your own shit.

twitter.com/BNONews/status/771114436480360452

>BREAKING: Mexican president told Donald Trump during meeting that Mexico will not pay for a border wall, spokesman says - Reuters

twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/771114513336762368

Are you dense? Trump is not going to start pounding him about payment before he is in the oval. Also, Trump is trying to negotiate because, the drugs and cartels are fucking up Mexico as well. He is basically telling the president of Mexico I care for my people, and you care for your people, and we can work together to solve illegal immigration on both of our borders. This is what happens in negotiations though you barter back and forth until you reach the best offer. The US may end up paying for half of the wall, and Mexico pays for the other half which seems fair. I would say by those discussions today, Mexico is even considering putting up a wall of their on at their southern border that Trump will probably help facilitate with them.

Because everything on Twitter is to be taken as gospel. Genius, absolutely genius.

I agree the wall will definitely help mexico as well. It would help stop the flow of drug money across the border as well as stop guns from coming into Mexico.

Mexico should want this wall just as much as we do.

twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/771113624056242176

This is the Reuters report from the update service. It'll be printed in an hour or two.

Did you miss this part, bitch?

>THIS is the shill's pincer

Absolutely pathetic.

what's your Point?

/thread

That's speculation. It's just as likely that the president didn't want to make a scene and instead issued a correction after. What would be his choices? Stop the press conference to correct Trump on the international stage?

What we know is that Trump claims payment wasn't discussed, and the Mexican President says that it was discussed and denied.

Hopefully, he was smart enough to have a camera or recorder somewhere in the room.

OP BTFO

twitter.com/EPN/status/771118159654891520

>Al inicio de la conversación con Donald Trump dejé claro que México no pagará por el muro.

>Translation: “At the beginning of the conversation with Donald Trump I made it clear that Mexico will not pay for the wall.”

HAHAHAHAHA

>That's speculation.
FROM YOUR OWN SOURCE! Fucking moron.
>What would be his choices? Stop the press conference to correct Trump on the international stage?
Why not? You don't usually get to be President of a country by being a non-confrontational, soft bitch.
>Trump claims payment wasn't discussed
It was discussed. He's just not going to talk about it. Why would he? He's not sitting in the oval office yet.

What retures is actually reporting "Trump discusses border wall with Mexico, sidesteps payment issue".

OP is just another crooked lieing Hillary shill.

Is this your first day shilling?

>FROM YOUR OWN SOURCE!
I'm not my source. It also doesn't change the fact that it's speculation

>Why not?
Because having an argument with Donald Trump on international T.V. over what was and wasn't said looks REALLY FUCKING BAD FOR BOTH OF THEM.

>It was discussed.
Oh, so he IS lying, he's just playing 47D Twister?

Must be

OP may have to go without his shill shekels for a few days until he figures it out.

twitter.com/ReutersPolitics/status/771120550919958528

And here's the AP, too, for good measure.

twitter.com/AP/status/771121029863378944

Yes, the hard working good people down there have wanted change in their country for a long time. Weeding out the cartels that influence politics there, as well as the elitist political criminals here in the US that have allowed this shit to happen while collecting the cash. I know under Bush's administration individuals within our government actually worked with the cartels. This is why Trump despises the screwed up political system we have as most of us do too. We are tired of criminals calling the shots in this country.

Watch this if you want to see how a former intelligence officer with a moral compass was treated. He ended up murdered while his killers roam about freely. Enough is enough and it is time we the American people woke up.

>youtube.com/watch?v=xXwBQbmHzJ4

>Trump is not going to start pounding him about payment before he is in the oval.
So, I guess he'll never be pounding then.

our president is such a joke, goddamn

regardless, Trump made a lot of good points and was splendid in this meeting.

SHILLS ARE HERE LET THIS SLIDE
>SHILLS ARE HERE LET THIS SLIDE

You dumb CTR fuckers, obviously no-one said Mexico would personally pay for the wall, it would be funded by tariffs or taxes that mexico benefit from.

Twister is a sport for Hillary, friend.

Recordings are good, but typically these are only to be used to save face. We're gonna have to wait and see. Hillary won't be able to delete these so easily.

Thank you for Correcting the Record, 5 cents have been deposited into your account.

>I'm not my source.
Thanks for clearing that up.
>It also doesn't change the fact that it's speculation
Sort of like your OP. "Trump lied" "Trump BTFO"
>having an argument
Correcting someone does not necessarily evolve into a full blown argument.
>Oh, so he IS lying, he's just playing 47D Twister?
Nope. Because both Trump and Nieto said it was. What the fuck else would they be discussing?

What happens when an unstoppable force (Trump) meets a MOVEABLE object (Nieto)? Mexico has been slowly coming around to Trump for months now and he's not even POTUS yet.