Reminder that White Women are happiest and most stable when dating and marrying Asian Men. This is a fact...

Reminder that White Women are happiest and most stable when dating and marrying Asian Men. This is a fact, not an anecdote. AMWF is the future, and it's bright.

Source
>onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3729.2008.00491.x/pdf
>onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2008.00582.x/full

Sorry Chang, no white girl will ever want your 3" asian penis.

Yeah, I'd like to order some takeout. Two orders of kung pao chicken and a side of rice on the double.

:^) where's the timestamp

It's like you think people will forget what "per cent" means, silly leaf
saged

Man black women are thirsty as fuck.

Black Men just can't hold a relationship.

First study is over a 10 year period vs the 3-4 period in the second study. First study used data from a 2002 study while second study is a compilation of 6 studies from 1990 to 2001. Divorces typically occur at the 7 year mark and the 1st study focused on long term viability of interracial marriage. Also, why do you keep posting your dick?

It's a good dick man. Need to share it.

Sheboons need love too.

Then post a better one next time. The perspective on that one makes it look like you have tiny balls

>Be Pooinloo
>Not even at their most degenerate will women not consider you
>If she wants to get back at daddy, she'll just find Jamal

>714% less likely

Knew the wmbf divorce rate was bullshit.

Asian men have the lowest amount of testosterone

And what many asian cultures define as masculine is much quieter and more unobtrusive compared to the west

They can get away with more

I bet they walk all over those poor Asians.
Cucked and they don't even know it, what a shameful existence.

this makes no sense. Why are Middle Eastern men the top for Native women? It seems so odd.

how dare white women improve their gene pool
like who fucking cares, shes not dating a fucking nigger

How's the weather in Vancouver Chang?

Ching chong chong ching. Me alpha man, me likkee a whitu womenz

too bad girls don't like chinks and it's the most uncommon coupling when adjusting for population sizes

sadly white men fuck chink women way more, mostly because theyre too beta for white girls

why did BM/WF go down?

White women disappearing. Seeing first hand what offspring is resulted from the coal burners and forever single mothers.