MORE WINNING

3% LEAD

THEY CAN ONLY SHILL FOR SO LONG

graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

I SHILLED SO HARD
BUT IN THE END
IT DIDN'T EVEN MATTER

BASED Mexican President just handed Trump the election

I work at a medium sized financial/consultation company and the head Jew changed probably from Hillary to Trump before I went home. First time it has changed since the DNC when we started tracking likely presidential outcomes.

It really does feel like Jewish power shifted from Hillary to Trump this week, and the media's just a few weeks behind

It's hard to find a male who is voting for Hillary, We had to go to the UT campus to find any.

>THEY CAN ONLY SHILL FOR SO LONG
No Comrade user; It has only begun.

His excellent performance in Mexico will stump Hillary even further.
She is looking like a conspiratorial freak
He is looking very presidential

*SQUEEZE*

HNGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

*SQUEEEEEEEEZEEEEEEEEEEEE**

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

HNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

IM.....................

HNGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

CURRENTLY.............................

*SQUEEZE*

*SQUEEZE*

*SQUEEZE*

IM......... HNGGGGGGGG...... IM CURRENTLY........ TAKING...............................

HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

AAAAAAAAAA............ HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE......................................

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Australia, why?

sheeeeit.

this is only the beginning. Trump will win with 64% atleast.

That's really great! It's terrific that we are winning again. No more losing. We are tired of losing it's time to start winning again. Am I right folks?

Listen, I have to thank you all. You're all terrific people, the best! Now let's go and make America Great & Safe Again;

What is this? I'm not sure if I'm suppose to fap or not...

>Polling within margin of error
TRUMP'S WINNING
>Polling badly
RIGGED POLLS

If it's not rigged, the outcome will be 65% Trump, 15% Hillary and 20% Johnson.

Shillary has literally no support outside of the ghetto.

I don't even get why niggers support her, she's the definition of an annoying white person. Say what you will about Obama, he had some charisma.

>niggers
>making smart decisions
Pick one.

I've said nothing about it all season, except that I don't think the elites are behind Trump.

The polls themselves are as bullshit as the votes are.

>trip code
Filtered.

Stupid =/= random

Niggers only listen to what a famous nigger says, not to what a famous black man says.

The best part about this is that everyone here in LA hates the LAT now because they cannot possibly believe that Trump could be winning in any way shape or form. Remember that the LAT is a liberal newspaper that liberals were sucking off until two months ago.

>tfw you have to deal with brexit and a trump presidency

Why do I fucking bother trying to educate you cunts

educate us about what?

If the statement is true, it does follow.

A rigged poll makes it harder to win, so when it's won...it's a bigger victory.

Globalism is dying. Nationalism is rising. Get used to it Sadiq. This is just the beginning.