He doesn't actually kidnap her if that's what you wanted to know

Legally he does.

Also is this the current pedo thread?

i hate pedo spammers, but i'm interested in knowing the title of this flick

lamb, no pedo

Um, it's a film.

>I hate Sup Forums culture
Reddit is down the hall to the left.

Oh don't get it confused, the pedospam is just as uninspired, lame, and cancerous as anything else infesting this board.

Nice try reddit.

It's actually pretty good

it's called lamb

>he doesn't know "board culture" is just what the cancer started calling itself when there became too much of it to refer to it as an invasive tumor

>he calls others reddit

uh huh.

>literally

>reddit

>spacing

is this lolita 2.0?

dumbest maymay

>everything that indicts me is a dumb meme
Awesome argument.

I didn't ask for these feels

what did he mean by this?

Kids in Speed Racer did a good job. But it was hardly an acting.

>an acting
This site is for native English speakers.

Well boo-fucking-hoo. But thanks for pointing that out, phlamalan.

The reason your country isn't in charge is because you act like this. Try being civil by doing the right thing and going back to where you belong.

Yes

Why didn't he pick a prettier girl?

You know why.

Dude, wtf

>ugh I can't even

His life blew up and he wanted a daughter, not a fucktoy.

bump

yall need jesus

nigger

rude

wew what a great little actor, i wonder how far he pushed her abiltlies

its art

Did she get rape

No!

lol cucked

He was just teaching her

>implying reddit isn't full of pedos
If you can't criticize pedophilia, there isn't much left you can criticize.

>he still doesn't know that p-words over 5% of the male population no matter where and that studies have shown that over 20% of males get aroused by little girls
That's hundreds of millions of people buddy, get over it.

only 20%? plethysmograph tests show a higher percentage

wtf kind of shit is this??

why would hollywood ever think this is funny, they should be in chains in a french prison

why is this supposed to be funny........

How does that make it above criticism? Just because something is impulsive to you does not make it a good thing.

It doesn't really matter though, it just goes to show how clueless the "kill them all!" brainlet crowd is.

Who said anything about molestation being good? We're talking about thoughts here.

> it just goes to show how clueless the "kill them all!" brainlet crowd is.
No. Wanting to do something and actually doing it are two different things.

The "You were never really here" trailer thread was literally full of redditors calling for torture for thoughts and they didn't care if the innocent person having the thoughts was molested himself.

>We're talking about thoughts here.
I agree with you here. As a proponent of free speech and freedom of association, if a friend decided to flaunt his love of little girls, I would disassociate myself from that person -- quickly.

And the people (overwhelming majority) not wanting to do something don't exist?

>flaunt
How and how is that relevant to what I said?

>flaunt

We're speaking in the context of these webms, my dude.

>tfw "love" is synonymous with "desire to fuck"

What do you mean?

Does this not look like acting on pedophilia to you?
Are you seriously going to play a game of legalese with me when you know damn well that I'm talking about.

David did not "act on pedophilia" though. What did he flaunt exactly and how? Did you even watch the film?

>Did you even watch the film?
O shit, I just realized the girl at the beginning of that webm is old. I thought it was a literal make-out session with that kid.

My point is this: The pedophilia apologist arguments are constructed in a way to lead people into acceptance of pedophilia as a kind of identity -- no doubt one to be celebrated. I say fuck that shit. If someone needs to get help, they should, but it's not something that is above criticism.

Stupid man

Can anyone recommend similar movies to Lamb? Basically, I'm looking for movies with a father/daughter or older man/young girl relationship.

Already seen gifted and instructions not included, anything else?

>It's an 'OP posts suggestive webms to get an argument about the age of consent going' episode

>pedophilia apologist
What's "pedophilia apology"? You think molestation is what's being defended? All I'm defending is the right of innocent individuals to not being murdered by psychos who don't like their thoughts?
>acceptance of pedophilia as a kind of identity
What do you mean? It's already part of people's identity, no one (other than rapists and wannabe rapists) is trying to make rmolestation accepted though.
>one to be celebrated
What gave you this impression? Only brainlets want their fetishes and sexuality to be *celebrated* anyways.
>criticism
What do you want to criticize exactly?

Nah, I just want redditors to freak out.

What if she consents tho

ignore the third question mark

Seconding this, preferably with a man of middle-eastern descent.

Sundays and Cybele (has a similar tone)
Logan
The day the clown cried (the fragments that made it to the public are worth it)

>Logan
haha it's literal gore

I've been meaning to watch this one, and I think I'll add it to my pedokino marathon of Sundays and Cybele, Leon the Professional, and Lawn Dogs.

>it's another pedo thread

really making me work overtime on the reporting tonight

>gore

what?

there's nothing comfy about that flick

>implying gore can't be comfy

The reddit diaspora on Sup Forums thanks you for your service.

*gives reddit gold*

That clip really makes me want a modern Punisher movie where he takes out the Bigots/Pedos/Phobics of society.

The pedo diaspora ladies and gents

no, not really, unless you are a sick individual

thank you, also just saw grace is gone, but not as comfy as Lamb

I bet you think any guy with a daughter is a pedo, get real faggot

>You think molestation is what's being defended?
In many cases I think that's low-key the intent. Why in the mother of all holy fuck would someone broadcast the idea to other men that they're sexually attracted to children? Also, I'm suspicious that your definition of "molestation" has peculiar exceptions to it.

>It's already part of people's identity
I'm talking about identity in the sense that identity politics likes to define certain characteristics as innate, so as to make them above criticism.

>Only brainlets want their fetishes and sexuality to be *celebrated* anyways.
Agreed.

>What do you want to criticize exactly?
The idea that we shouldn't be repulsed by pedophilia, and those who claim they want to be accepted in spite of the fact that they broadcast this desire to those around them.

She is pretty talented for her age. Definitely not a 7th grader though.

I keep an eye on dudes shopping or buying groceries with little girls in their company, you can never be too paranoid about this sort of thing. Yeah sure 9 times out of 10 it's just a dad with wife's daughter but the one time you can make a difference...

yeah, she's atleast 18 for sure

Why the fuck is a seventh grader wearing high heels.

>that's low-key the intent
Here's a fact: the overwhelming majority of p-words are not exclusive and would never molest
>Why in the mother of all holy fuck would someone broadcast the idea to other men that they're sexually attracted to children?
Because attention whores exist in every single group.
>I'm suspicious that your definition of "molestation" has peculiar exceptions to it.
I consider molestation any sexual contact (kissing and touching included) between a pre-pubescent child and a pubescent/post-pubescent person. Any questions?
>The idea that we shouldn't be repulsed by pedophilia
The problem is not being repulsed, the problem is being a complete self-righteous asshole towards individuals whose sexual fantasies you don't like. It's one thing to think "that's disgusting, it's not my thing" and it's another to feel like expressing it and going "you're fucking disgusting I hope you get tortured to death!".

kids can be funny actors
youtube.com/watch?v=qYVK_OqyUzk

Why, if I had raped a girl, would I go to the groceries store with her?

And why, in the same case, would I walk around the park with an ice cream with her?

>9 times out of 10

>be faggot
>see dad and daughter buying clothes for her
>think dad is a pedo
>try to rescue girl from pedo dad
>dad knocks faggot out and calls the cops
>faggot gets arrested for attempted kidnapping
>faggot gets prison time
>inmates find out faggot is kidnapper and gets shanked in prison

>roll credits
>audience applause

jesus christ this is painful to watch

yeah, the other one is one of those refugees hanging out with his wife

kek'd hard

please be bait

I think you and I agree on more than it looks on the surface.

>I consider molestation any sexual contact (kissing and touching included) between a pre-pubescent child and a pubescent/post-pubescent person. Any questions?
I mean, kinda. I guess this is now an age of consent conversation.

>the problem is being a complete self-righteous asshole towards individuals whose sexual fantasies you don't like.
I would actually disagree with this. I don't think being an asshole is inherently bad, depending on context. Some not-nice behaviors do serve society well. I would much rather err on the side of caution when it comes to protecting children, and I would much rather that people who are attracted to them also err on the side of caution. I do not think skirting the edge of right and wrong when it comes to abusing children is at all admirable.

thank you, kind citizen, I try

>I mean, kinda. I guess this is now an age of consent conversation.
Feel free to ask then, I'm all ears.
>protecting children
>when it comes to abusing children
This doesn't justify gratuitous verbal abuse of literal innocent individuals who could've themselves been abused during their childhood.

man

what a shitty thread

someone just post some hot girls in meme underwear or something.

>girls in meme underwear
w-what did he meme by this?