Tariff

not bashing trump or anything, but what exactly would trumps 35% tariff mean for people in america? it makes sense that it would create more jobs because companies would stop building factories overseas... but would that also mean an increase in prices for said goods?

Anyone who believes in Tarrifs is actually retarded and dosent understand economics.

Its more efficient to have Free trade and let the mud-slimes make the cheap shit

Tariffs and taxes... What is he, a fucking liberal?

Unrestrained free trade drives down prices, but when everyone in industrialized countries lose their jobs to poorer countries, it doesn't matter how cheap things get. Tariffs combined with immigration restrictions are the only solution in a modern world filled with industrialized countries. There are over 350 million Americans and companies would be stupid to not try and sell their products here. Tariffs will encourage them to either drop their prices (affecting the relative wealth of other countries) or build factories here to avoid the import fees.

Prices would rise but, if combined with immigration control and the removal of illegals, you'd have wages rise to meet that increase and even possibly make the increase a net decrease due to having a much higher wage. For example, if prices increase by 5 percent but wages increase by 10 percent then prices effective fell 5 percent from current levels.

It's a step in the right direction, we should do it.

At the cost of native jobs going to the fucking third world and driving our standard of living down. Cheap shit at Wal-Mart isn't worth losing the capacity to find a job that can support a family.

Free Trade was formulated in an era where the free movement of both Labor and, most critically, capital was not free. The original free market advocates never dreamed that, one day, you could just up and move the whole fucking factory from one end of the planet to another. The assumption was the factory could only realistically be moved within the borders of a given country. You could build the factory, for example, you could build a British factory in Wales or in London, but not in Berlin. Now you can, so the old model falls apart.

Do more research idiot. I used to be blind like you but now I see that 100 percent Free Trade is not a very bad thing for any people. Well, for every people except (((one))) of course.

*not a very good thing.

Sorry about that, meant to say it's not a good thing for anyone but Jews.

>people still stealing my rare pepe
wtf i shouldve had copyrighted this shit
1 year and a half and its still being used without my permission

/Thread

Copying isn't theft. Muh intelectualz propertay!

No you retard they would lose business if they raised prices, companies would make less money that is all

>Its more efficient to have Free trade and let the mud-slimes make the cheap shit
So globalist kikes make more money

I took an international econ class, that shit was just straight Jewish science. "We should let people in to our country because this product will be 50 cents cheaper!"

Depends on how much he also cuts taxes. Less taxes means people can spend more on goods, even if they get more expensive.

trump will not levy any sort of tariff. That talk is for low IQ democrat voters.

go away free murkit shill, free trade = capital goes overseas and loopoopers take native's jobs, the economy restructures into fast food wagecuckery. There is nothing wrong with nationalism, there is more to life than your dumb shekels.

Copyright laws actually slow down progress. Both the British and the Germans had copyright laws, but Germany eventually surpassed Britain in Industrial capacity.

Thing is, at the time German wasn't Germany but rather a bunch of different countries with similar language and culture. These borders made Intellectual Property laws a nightmare to enforce to the point that they just gave up and stopped enforcing them. This ensured technological progress (e.g. blueprints) spread rapidly throughout the German states while it spread at a glacial pace in Britain due to having to deal with IP bureaucratic backflips to get similar information disseminated throughout Britain.

That's the way it always is user. (((They))) make more money, )))You((( get "vibrant diversity" like they're currently enjoying in Europe.

OOSHTBQHFAM, we need ovens, lots and lots of ovens. And camps, camps without access to sanitary water. The guards drink bottled water, if you know history I'll just say one thing, Cholera for the Jews. It'll be great watching em' die like that.

What the hell did you expect? "International" is a codeword for Jewish. We call them "The International Jew" for a very good reason my fellow goyim. Never forget, never forgive, always remember the evil of the eternal international kike.

Oy vey goy, I'll have you know that shekels are the symbol of divine favor. Jews are his Chosen people and he shows this through their superior ability to gain shekels despite the efforts of the goyim to deny us this holy birthright. That the goy suffer because of our efforts is but further proof of his/her divine favor.

This is how (((they))) think, never forget that.

definitely a step in the right direction then

now if we could just do away with the fed...

you want high quality goods made locally and ethically giving jobs to your country, you gotta pay more for em. the price of transport is almost non existent today. it's just the trade off that has to be made, but nobody seems to be able to accept that, not the vegan 100 mile diet hippies with iphones nor the 'det terk err jerbs' rednecks with their Toyota pickups.

>commies on Sup Forums

Nice Try, But Free trade is the way to go, Due to comparative advantage it will always make sense to trade.

Tariffs just net Hurt the consumer...

Also, Remember when your "God emporer"
Stopped eating Oreos? Yeah that was because the USA heavily tariffs Sugar, a much needed good for making cookies. The company had to purchase this sugar at a higher cost. No Tariff=Trump eating Oreos

MAGA

but does he really want to put tariffs on ALL goods? pretty sure he just wants to tax US companies that move out of the country just to import it right back

>not through the fence