My honest and sincere opinion

My biggest issues with trump were never his plan to build a wall.

My main problems with him are:
- His recklessness
- Refusing to listen to professionals
- Inexperienced
- A complete liar who purposely presents obscure policies.
- A psychopath who lacks any form of compassion for human life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7_bo74VMA
youtube.com/watch?v=qrtWQR-Xak4
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/nov/23/donald-trump/trump-tweet-blacks-white-homicide-victims/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We can discuss the subject respectfully, Sup Forums.

Good thing you can't vote here, kike.

How does he lack compassion for human life? What makes him a psychopath?

Your attempt to attack me instead of my statements, does it confirm you agree with them?

I wasn't attacking you, I was just informing everyone it's a good thing you can't vote here.

>weeb
>voting for a 3d old hag
It's so easy to spot shills.

Various things.

1. He said he supports torturing terrorists with waterboarding, a cruel torture that can cause brain damage. im strongly against this.

2. He actually asked the question: "if isis attacks the US, will you not nuke them?". even if he will apologize for this 100 times, and im think he would have, the fact he said it without putting into consideration the life of citizens who live there and the risks of using nukes, is very alarming.

3. He talked to families of dead people multiple times with a complete lack of compassion (Khan controversy, Dwyane Wade's cousin death)

4. regardless if it was intentional or not, the rhetorics he used for his campaign in the past year did actually promote racism throughout the US

>recklessness
His moves are calculated. Not gonna say "4d chess" but he definitely plots his actions out
>refusing to listen to professionals
Appeal to authority? Nah, it's a good thing that he ignores (((professionals)))
>A complete liar who purposely presents obscure policies
Stop shitposting, he doesn't lie anywhere near as much as Shillary and his policies are right on his fucking website
>a psychopath
Remind me, who was it that agreed to sell weapons to child soldiers in Uganda? Who wanted war in the Middle East? Oh, Hillary?

So he's more Jewish than the Jews would like?

Oh look another Trump shill

"heheheh I'll just use this nifty proxy to look like a Jew and pretend to dislike Trump"

1. Have you considered, what will happen if pic related will happen about sensitive US decisions?

2. Listening to professionals who know MORE THAN YOU about the subject is a good thing, not a bad thing. reminder that a huge reason as to why hitler lost ww2 so badly is because he did not listen to professionals at all

3. he actually lies alot more often than hillary and doesn't stop making up fake statistics and pretending the US economy is bad even though its actually okay.

4. The idea behind the warfare in the middle east is to help people defeat tyrant leaders. it indeed not go well in syria though... but the first weapons were sent only in september 2013, well after isis was already militarized

Psychfag here, you're full of shit Schlomo

Psychopathy is a legitimate physical deformation in the brain which stunts the amygdala so severely that a person has no capacity for empathy. An authoratative personality isn't psychopathy.

I'm not a shill. i'm a genuinely concerned person

So you're describing him like he's a jew?

>He thinks he counts as a person

Kek

Don't you think his actions show a complete lack of empathy, user?

1&2
The enemy sets the standard. If they torture us, we torture them. They execute our men; They should be thankful we don't publicly execute them for propaganda. Germans didn't use gas in WWII because the Allies didn't.

Did you actually listen to what he said about the Khans? He said they seemed like nice people, and he made an offhanded remark wondering why the wife had nothing to say

How did his rhetoric give rise to racism?

1. He's clearly capable of being reasonable, he's meeting with the Mexican president ffs
2. "Who know more than you" is just plain stupid. Those idiots have gotten us into mess after mess.
3. No he doesn't. Don't make shit up.
4. Not our problem. Fuck the Middle East.

Sympathy =/= empathy, you don't need to feel sorry for liars and child murderers trying to game the system. Empathy is the capacity to relate with another person, sympathy is feeling a need to assist a person you can rate with. If you don't relate to someone, you don't need to feel sorry for them.

I don't agree about 1&2, you don't need to be cruel like the enemy if you have the possibility of being more moral and humane.

About 3, he did not show empathy to them losing their son, and he said they viciously attacked him. it was pretty disgusting from him to do that

4. He kept describing muslims and mexicans particularly in rhetorics that make them look really bad. i strongly feel like it was a promotion of racism throughout society

1. I agree his meeting with the mexican president was good, but i don't have a memory of a goldfish to suddenly erase all the bad things he has done just because he put a show.

2. No it's not stupid user. professionals studied things their entire life, and not listening to them makes you far more probable to make critical mistakes

3.There, have conclusive proofs he is a complete and utter liar: youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7_bo74VMA

youtube.com/watch?v=qrtWQR-Xak4

4. not nice user.

An israeli lecturing others about psychophathie and manners, you must be an autist of some sort, not to understand, how utterly ridiculous this is.

You legit think all israelis must be psychopaths, yet you call me ridiculous? wew

>My main problems with him are:
>- His recklessness
>- Refusing to listen to professionals
>- Inexperienced
>- A complete liar who purposely presents obscure policies.
>- A psychopath who lacks any form of compassion for human life
JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

1&2
Sounds like we're just not going to agree on this one, but war is brutal. If you aren't willing or able to deal with an enemy's strategy, you risk defeat. With defeat, you lose the right to your way of life. Knights and archers couldn't uninvent the crossbow- They had to adapt.

3. They did verbally berate him. They said absolutely awful things about him at the DNC kek

4. You feel it was or you know for a fact it was? What did he say that you can- for sure- see causing genuine racism to develop?

About 1&2, It's not like Isis is about to occupy the US or something like that you should even consider using fucking nukes, user.

about 3, they criticized him, and he showed complete lack of empathy to parents who lost their son when he responded to them.

4. They way he described mexicans as rapists and murderers, saying that he doesn't allow Muslims into the US because he doesn't want to get beheaded, posting inflated statistics on black crime(even if the statistics being inflated might not have been intentional on his part) - this kind of rethorics only promote racism

Not all, but a good amount. Jewish genes are positivly correlated with many mental disorders.
You are a jew and it is about your ethnic group, so you propably will never be able to admit this.

That is not true user.
Also i'm atheist, not jewish, i refuse to be associated with religion

But this, are the people, you are related to.
I can't wake up tomorrow and decide that i'm not a german, this is simply absurd. In your case, the religion is bound to genes, no matter what you do even if you are not religious, other jews will percive you as jew.

Religion is a belief, its not related to genes.

i dont care how others perceive me. i myself don't perceive myself as jewish and i think that if someone perceives me in that way he should stop

1&2
But driving trucks through crowds, shooting up public spaces, stabbing families to death, and begging for the death of all non-Muslims means they're the enemy. They're fine with killing innocents, and executing people for propaganda and fun. If they get their hands on nuclear weapons, you can be sure they'd use them. Also, calling them fucking nukes doesn't make them more deadly or scary. Or do you mean the death of innocents in war? They keep on killing our civilians. Are ours less valuable or human than theirs?

Why did they use their son's death as a means to attack him? Doesn't that make them lack empathy? Does Trump have to accept their slander because their son died?

He said Mexico isn't sending their best. When he references the rapists and murderers, he's attacking the illegals- Illegals who do murder and rape more than Mexicans who came to the country legally. The same can be said about the refugees in Sweden and Germany. As for the black crime statistics: What did they say exactly? We can look at the census right now and see that blacks commit almost half the crime in the US, despite being minorities. That's fact.

Facing truth promotes racism?

1&2 - Isis are horrible, but using nukes will also kill civilians in the area that also hate and suffer from isis. it's not the right thing to do. also just the notion of "hey, we can use nukes now!", is very scary to me when thinking about the future of humanity.

3. They used it because Trump wanted to ban all muslims from entering the US. so they showed that US muslims made real sacrifices for the country and therefore earned their right to not be banned.

4. There are various ways to present "the truth". and some of them, present it in a way that promotes negative views towards foreigners. and that's exactly what trump did. and the black crime statistics - they were not truthful.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/nov/23/donald-trump/trump-tweet-blacks-white-homicide-victims/

Mhh but even if i don't perceive you as a jew, your notion seems still very jewish to me. What you are doing is an over valuation of your own perspective, which you believe to trump all other perspectives.

I merely say what i truly think.

If true. At least, i would admit, that this sets you apart from most jews, i interacted with.

>Browsing through Sup Forums.
>Spot a weird white and blue flag.
>No, that isn't Greece or Argentina.
>That's a fucking Jew!

Sorry Jew, your opinions aren't valid since you can't legally vote for him and aren't in the same country.

You don't even get a (You), and saged.

Not having voting rights does not mean my opinion are not valid. my opinions are just as valid as the opinions of anyone else.

1&2
I'd prefer we didn't use nukes, but they have their place. They can force surrenders and end conflicts almost immediately, if not by detonation, then by the survivors who'd really prefer not to get hit again. Nukes are scary, but we can't get rid of them. People die.

If they wanted to be noble, they wouldn't have used their son's death as an excuse to attack Trump; They'd have used it to start a conversation. Trump's just getting back from a good conversation in Mexico, actually.

I looked into what you were talking about. Seems like that info wasn't made by Trump; He retweeted it. That wasn't what I thought you meant. As for it being racist: Is a retweet of bad information more racist than supporting a hate group that demands dead cops and the death of white babies? Violence does nothing to solve the problem

I think nukes shouldn't even be considered, unless its literally a situation where not using them the US will be destroyed or something, which is not the situation here.

They used their son's sacrifice for the US to justify not banning muslims.

In case you didn't know, captain khan made a vehicle armed with bombs detonate early by sacrificing his life and running towards it. this action saved HUNDREDS of US soldiers which would have been killed by the bomb if khan didnt sacrifice himself to save them.