Should Britain being back National Service? I think so for a few reasons...

Should Britain being back National Service? I think so for a few reasons. It would mean we could decrease spending on the regular army, I suggest we create local regiments for each county in the UK and make part time service mandatory for 2 years from the age of 16 or 18.
Furthermore people could start to learn trades if they join regiments such as the Royal Engineers or the REME.

Anther point is that the youth of today are mostly faggots. There has been a pussyfication of our youth, or in city areas like East London and shit you get the wannabee gangster fags that have no discipline or morals. And are usually loud annoying niggers. The army might teach them to be men with morals and not man child's and wannabee gangsters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qNvhRT6BbWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good

You haven't been in the military. You want to know how I know this? BMQ is dysfunctional and 70% pussy faggots/obese losers already, and those people signed up willingly.

You'll also have to apply to this to all women because >muh equality.

Good luck getting that or anything close through parliament the Jews and their professional protesters/media would have none of it.

Wish I was in ww1 or 2 tbqhwym80

Britain is a nation of cucks, maybe some national service will increase their testosterone and make them stop craving dick so much.

So interrupt people's education with pointless military service? It should be an option at best, this isn't 1856 where we need a steady supply of fresh recruits to fight some random tribe off in the middle of no where.

No, fuck off. I refuse to serve. Fight your own wars.

No. You really don't want that. Especially since you will be fighting for the order of things we have today.

No one says you have to fight. And Britons and Scots are born fighters if you're a pussy move somewhere else.

Learning what? like I said. Some Military service wont hurt most academic study's wont matter if you miss some time. And practical study's like engineering, plumbing, brick laying ext... can all be continued in some regiments in the Army.

DORSET REGIMENT REPORTING
PRIMUS IN INDUS!

Hampshire Regiment 'er

You Canadians could use some too. Kick out Cuckin too btw.

I'm for Compulsory service in the reserves, a weekend a month or whatever it is

Full time national service would cost too much and serve not enough of a benefit over just compulsory reserve

Not everyone wants to be a tradesman, what if I want to become a Mathematician or a Child Psychologist and now I'm forced to do two years of pointless military service for literally no reason whatsoever?

We aren't living in the days where a major land war could break out at any moment any more user. The general public do not need to have any kind of military training.

>Anther point is that the youth of today are mostly faggots.
I don't think they could hack it.
youtube.com/watch?v=qNvhRT6BbWM

Yeah exactly. They need to be punished and thrown around a bit, too sheltered. Even if they don't cut it, it would be worth it.

Wouldn't live to see how things turn out though, so it'd be grand.

You don't need full dedication for academic studies. And also it's not just about the defense of the realm it's about some of the other points I made. Making the youth of our nation, not fags. Teaching them morals and other skills such as confidence and leadership.

Green Howards checking in, Where's t' enemy?