HAHAHAHHAHA

>Be me searching through the disgusting cesspool of reddit searching for butthurt over BF1 black soldier squads
>Find some discussion about it
>Lots of redditors extremely butthurt over it
>A special SJW snowflake suddenly appears
>Special snowflake SJW says this
"You sure have a LOT of time to waste thinking and complaining about things that don't matter. It's a video game, not a text book. It's a video game, not a teacher in a classroom revising history. It's a video game, not something you should take serious history lessons from. Can you tell me how a white British guy looks different from a white French guy from some other fucking white guy? So, we should just load up the cover with fucking white guys and not acknowledge that non-whites fought in the war? Not only did they fight, but it wasn't just as an anti-segregation thing. It wasn't to sell video games in the future. It was because they saw some BAD fucking shit happening in the world and wanted to make a difference. Fuck you for shitting on someone's contribution, no matter how small. Fuck you for being a hubristic, white dog turd. I'm white and you make me fucking sick with your moronic opinion.

TL;DR

Fuck you, you thoughtless white fuck"

Top kek didn't realise how fucked reddit really was

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)
youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48
ign.com/articles/2016/08/31/what-to-expect-from-call-of-duty-xp-2016
youtu.be/k4Pd527GN48?t=240
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They'll know how much I disaprove of their insulting of our war heroes by me not giving them a sale.

Reddit isn't fucked. Its when you read into the comments and go to subreddits that are popular, I used to go to some really odd subs like r/spacedicks and a few other unpopular ones

This.

This. I'll be playing MW instead out of spite

>Reddit isn't fucked
Get the fuck out and stay out

>people payed $130 just to play a 5v5 matchmaking game

I remember when BF1942 came out, everyone was excited for having games with 64v64, 128vs128 and 256vs256 players that weren't MMOs. Why the fuck did consoles have to ruin that shit for everyone?

BF1 > COD this is the undeniable truth. Just because some black guy appears in a game doesn't make it shittier.

I never understood this too. My dreams as a child was to have hundreds if not thousands of guys playing on mind blowingly huge maps in endless warfare.

The dream has died as video games get shittier.

>ID: Jew Clan Canada
Oy vey

>not wanting to fight in the future space wars
>he rather fight in the SJW trenches
EA shill pls go

Have you heard of Planetside 2? f2p, fun, and hundreds of idiots fighting huge battles at all times.

>ID
OY VEY GOYIM BUY OUR LOVELY MULTICULTI GAMES

actually reddit has gotten better now they prop up their SJW ideology with [comment score hidden] because there are actually right leaning people there now

Good thing kids read history books all day and hate to play videogames.

>Top kek didn't realise how fucked reddit really was

>Jew

I love how Kek works

tl;dr : YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

I am banned from so many subreddits since I argue with faggots on that site all day

>a special SJW snowflake suddenly appears
youre part of the disgusting cesspool of reddit you autistic memecuck

kek

You can't just switch everything, women can't be ghost buster and mad max, brown people are not white and whites are certainty not brown...

What the fuck man...

>Jew
Get the fuck out.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)

>Jew

My great grandpa didn't die for this shit.

>>>/leddit/
Kys

>Can you tell me how a white British guy looks different from a white French guy from some other fucking white guy?
Well I mean, I can tell the difference between Anglo scum, Africanglo scum, and Germanic scum. That's just me.

>thoughtless white fuck
I love how they claim to be against racism yet are the first ones to use race as an insult

>still playing games
Grow up

>muh two battle reserve nigger meme regiment
>whole wiki based on one race focused story book

top nigger

>baww it doesn't even matter
If it doesn't matter, why get so butthurt over it?

>Lefties

I'm ok with minorities in the game because the axis forces was probably the most diverse group of fighters to ever go to war

This. Gonna buy a PS4 for Verdun.

>great great grandfather gets mustard gassed to death by Germans fighting under the Italian flag
>reincarnated as a nigger in the new Italy DLC
Inb4
>Italy
>white

>Axis
>WW1

Fuck me I'm retarded. Carry on

But wasn't there an actual black squad(s) in ww1? I'm not sure and far too lazy to research.

I know there was a ww2 pilot squad that kicked some ass during the war but I don't much about ww1

At this point I don't even give a fuck.

There are screenshots where the entire squads are black. German soldiers fighting in the Somme who are all black.

>Millions upon millions of native European's die in the mud, dirt, shit and piss

How they went this far is beyond me.

You know what. Just watch this shit:

youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48

I actually wanna make a Source engine game (probably built off of GMod because it's a good distribution vector) to accomplish this.

Big map, plenty of detail, lots of guns. No realism or politics beyond basic gunplay, and a few objectives to keep action focused. It's a simple dream.

>mfw i see someone in game called DelegatesDonald and see a ted cruz cowboy

>f2p
This isn't how I wanted the future to be

>There are screenshots where the entire squads are black. German soldiers fighting in the Somme who are all black.
Doesn't that happen because players specifically choose a black player model?

3 out of 4 of the classes for the British are black.

It's class based cuckery

>3 out of the 4 classes for the british are black
prove it nerd

f2p doesn't necessarily mean it's bad, it's just that f2p attracts shitheads because theres no barrier to entry

FACT: hindus and blacks fought the Germans in both world wars two years before the Americans joined in.

Hindus & blacks are more brotier than Yanks. FACT

holy shit

I'm not buying any of these games with the leftist bullshit in them.

They ruined Deus Ex with MD and the sprinkling of SJW politics in some of the ebooks and character models. That's basically the last straw for me.

Shoo shoo count Jewula

COD IS COMPROMISED

ign.com/articles/2016/08/31/what-to-expect-from-call-of-duty-xp-2016

>Flag
It's probably banned in Australia already for too much violence.

>FACT: we used our slaves-in-all-but-name as cannon fodder in both wars. FACT

You say it like that was wrong

Remember who re outfitted your army in WW2 you fucking bong...it certainly wasn't the poo in loos or bix nood muthafugga

Remember who outWitted your army in 1812-1815 you uppity colonial...it certainly wasn't the poo in loos or bix nood muthafugga

>Grow up
You should lay off the petrol for a while dude.

Get off the proxy juden, don't anger Kek

Mehmet you're one to talk

>Multi-culti cast of characters fend off breakaway civilization of humanity that's decided to return from space adventuring to retake earth

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And they said Gamergate would have no effect

link it I want to harass them

So, you be sayin....

Still play cod4 join me at one of the promod servers.

I usually play on French and Balkan servers

On PC? Shiit, I might hop on. I tired campaign again recently, still surprised by the little things like being able to deflate car tires and shit.

They are having a sale on verdun next week

From your own video lol

youtu.be/k4Pd527GN48?t=240

time to take on the Establishment video game industry

That's a French colonial soldier
France used 170,000 colonial troops in the whole war out of 8.6 millions in total
That's less than 2%

And keep in mind that France was the country that used the most black troops

Hardly justfying the 50% ratio on BF1

>50 in bf1

More like 85 in the beta minus turks

A single regimental action would have tended to have troops drawn from the same place: if you found one, you would likely find many.

2% was across all fielded French armies, not what you'd find in a single company.

To he historically accurate, if 8.6 million frenchman and 170,000 colonials were in the war, that probably means waaaay more than 2% of frontline soldiers were black.

You can assume 0% of the colonials had rank or were given positions other than infantry, while millions of french were likely employed in non-combat army, air-force, or naval operations.

So there likely was a good % of brown and black people on the battlefield desu.

So if there are black Germans, that means there could be a DICE game with black Nazi's and Black Japanese.

Other than Verdun we need to support another game and get our friends to come with us

not everyone will like Verdun

what game should it be?

Still having their company in the game at all is overrepresentation since so few of them fought

>thinking niggers have the capacity to thinking of anyone but themselves

If anything this game is complete shit because of historical inaccuracy.

kek, and they'll continue being millionaires because no one gives a shit about some random stormfag

>Reddit isn't fucked
>it's when you actually look at what people are saying in the places where the majority of the userbase is interacting is when it's shit

You have to go back

Regardless, the point being that blacks, doon coons and Pajeets contribution to the Western Front was well needed, but obviously not as heavy as that of the other states. In BF1, there is a hugely disproporionate amount of nogs and poos on the Brit side, that white Brits are the minority.

What's even worse is that there are black Germans too, which maybe a HANDFUL actually saw service fighting.

DESU, this entire issue would be avoided if they made map specific skins. So, if you were playing a battle that the Pajeets fought, you'd play as them, if you played a battle with a Brit unit, you'd look like whites. EZ fix.

>cottonfield 1

> jew

>buying a console
>the year of our lord Two Thousand and Sixteen

Verdun is on Steam. Why in Christ's holy name would you downgrade to a PS4 to play it?

tell that to Sony and the flopbusters

Why do you have to refer to every non-white with an insulting term?

You sound like quite the edgy faggot

> so few blacks fought

Just like the white French then

Its amazing how BF1, which just came out, is getting bashed over not having black and troops and shit despite the fact that they're gonna make France a dlc (I'm no fan of those cock-sucking frenchies in their trenchies, but considering how many of them became dead frenchies, this is seriously fucked up). I mean seriously, groups that contributed little to a war are the ones offered up as flavor dlc and the mahor contributors are in the base game, not the other way around!

>Meanwhile in Verdun, a PC WW1 fps which has been around for years.
All white troops.
All male troops.
No dlcs, but still has 5 different german divisions, 2 american, 1 british, 1 canadian, 1 BELGIAN, and 2 french.
SJWs all silent.
Me: "Whats the big problem? Everything's fine over here!"

>DESU, this entire issue would be avoided if they made map specific skins. So, if you were playing a battle that the Pajeets fought, you'd play as them, if you played a battle with a Brit unit, you'd look like whites. EZ fix.

Thats so fucking genius. Too bad DICE is too stupid and the SJWs don't care about history.

Coool story bro
But more white French fought than white Brits

>so I was on rebbit the other day and oh boy look how retarded they are

if i wanted to hear stupid reddit opinions i'd get them from reddit

Battlenigger

yes you are, kill yourself

Lel edgy xDDD

>WarRoach

no, you are NOT being historically accurate. you are being pedantic with statistics.

for coming from a colony, you are fucking dense.
you realize that battles were fought in the various colonies using

>colonial troops

everyone had them, most never saw europe or any of the major battlefields.

the germans had black colonial troops. where?
>IN FUCKING TANZANIA

france and englands overseas colonies at the time were still massive. most british colonial indian troops were where?
>in india and area
most french african colonial troops were where?
>in fucking africa
the italians tried to bring their african colonial troops to the alps
>but they all died before they even got there!
the ottomans were where?
>in and around the ottoman empire!!!

but i dont see you complaining about no mention of canada in this as one of the colonials...you know, battle of vimy ridge "birth of the nation", the long lists of battle honours, taking positions that the french and british threw 100,000s of troops at, the reputation among the germans as shock troops, or tragic events like why did newfoundland join canada?

FUCK OFF CHINK! GET OUT OF MY HOMELAND! FUCKING HAN SPY!

i hate you.
we fall because of limp-dickery like yours.

Was going to play this

Which faction?

*post this

So say we all.

Turn your back on them

This should be the solution because Cod and BF are now compromised

and has better gameplay and fun value

but it leaves Xbox crowd out of everything

both Series and their owners/EA need to go down in flames

wat do we do?

history doesent matter if it hurts your feelings the kid

i hearby declare a new term for gross historical inaccuracies/ historical revisionism like in this game.
instead of
>whitewashing
we flip it and call it
>blackfacing

watching a historical drama based in northern europe and every other person is black?
>blackfacing

hur dur we invented all music?
>blackfacing

etc

that is literally what people are doing!!!

blackfacing, the new IT term for 2016/17