Letting old people vote

>letting old people vote

Literally why?

Retired people should not vote, students too, they don't deserve to vote.

> "The man who plants a tree under which shade he will not be alive to enjoy is the greatest man of all."

Old people have seen some shit and may be attempting to save us before it is too late. Perhaps you should listen?

Oh, and...

> Make like your flag and leave.

Voting age should be raised to 30 desu senpai. How is some 20-year-old kid going to know how the world works?

If you're 20 and you're not a liberal, you have no heart.

If you're 40 and you're not a conservative, you have no brain.

The only people that should be allowed to vote are gun owners

One of my favorite maxims of wisdom.

>If you're 40 and you're not a conservative, you have no brain
I thought it was 30. If it takes you 40 years to become a conservative, you might be retarded.

Right, let only Millennials vote, so the First Amendment can be abolished. Nothing would be more wise than a government voted in entirely by these dyed-haired idiots.

But then if we consider only the votes of those who pay taxes...... Golly gee what a different picture.

guess i have no heart

>letting young inexperienced people vote
>letting low IQ minorities vote
>letting uninformed people vote
>letting fifth columnist Muslims vote

All of these are far more serious, but here's why old people should vote.
1. They have heard this shit before.
2. They have seen the result of policy.
3. They do care about the future.
4. They're Whiter.

>MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN

how many people under 30 vote? lel

>letting immature people with no life experience who are still suckling on their mother's tit vote

Literally why?

I have spoken to some libtards about this, and when they say they want to limit free speech, I ask "Why do you wish to support prejudice?"

They look at me confused, and I explain that when you stop people from being able to say what they want, thus exposing their feelings about something, you remove ones ability to selectively divert your support of those individuals.

For example, if a store has a sign up that says "Niggers not served here", all of the black people and the people who don't share a hatred of blacks can forego purchases from this business. It will likely fail, and you have done something to hurt a racist.

But if the same business owner is never allowed to voice an opinion, a bunch of niggers are still getting inferior service one way or another, and the racist still gets their money.

The free market does more to correct social issues than laws ever could.

>tfw I never had a heart

Democracy should be abolished.

Why should the idiot next to you on the train have a say in your future?

Why would that same idiot know how the world works?

Fuck old people am i rite?

>letting people who fall for the dress psyop the ability to vote

Literally why?

OP BTFO by another Leaf.

Well played, Leafy friend.

The only people that should be allowed to vote are people capable of overthrowing the government
see

Are you dumber than you were 5 years ago, 10 years ago?

The fact that those over 30 know Hillary would be a disaster should tell you something.

>people with the least life experience vote for the corrupt hag
>old people with decades of experience vote for the god emperor

just shows you how wisdom comes with age

lmfao the government has drones your little assault weapon with a 30 bullet clip isn't going to overthrow the government

And on the bright side, I'm surprised how relatively low the numbers are for Clinton. I thought it would be higher.

>30 bullet clip

/thread

>7000 tanks of which 1/3rd are operational
>covering 9,147,593 km2 of land
>one tank for every 130,000 people

Because it's their right... just because they don't vote your way doesn't mean you can take their rights away, you fucking wannabe dictator.

If you still say this you haven't left the 20th century

I actually looked at that poll when it was first posted here and the numbers in that graphic aren't even what the actual poll results were.

Even Obama has had a hard time finding leaders in his military willing to fire on American's, even overseas. Regular soldiers would have a difficult time going through neighborhoods. There is a reason the FBI rarely has a major action in the middle of suburbia. It is hard to sell storming a bunch of houses. It has to be one house. And the house has to be a meth lab or known terrorist hovel. A compound in the woods is ideal because obviously those guys are crazy, right?

When you ask the military to drive tanks down Oak Avenue and kill any civilian in sight the system breaks down and the most hard-core soldier starts to question orders.

Because they paid for the future you hope for.

YOU are the breeding, planet destroying scum. YOU are the problem with the world. YOU would make the world better if you didnt exist.

The old are the ones who built, and paid for, the world you enjoy. You are nothing but a cockroach in the luxury apartment of the modern day.

What have YOU done today?

Why do we always have to have this conversation, my yuropoor friend? Drones and tanks would destroy our already crumbling infrastructure. That would be more of a problem for government forces than rebels.

Plus, don't yuropoors always like to say our army lost to rice farmers? Why would they do any better against a well equipped rebellion? Or are you just another globalist retard?

Why dont you tell the mudhut dwellers of Astan that?

There are only roughly 30,000 of them in a place bigger than New Jersey. They should easily be crushed overnight considering half of them are using Peshawar homebrew rifles and borrowed 80 year old ammo.

Fun fact, if statistics held, the US government could be overthrown if just 0.005% of the population took up arms.

And that is ignoring the fact the US can not use the military against the civilian populous

18-30 years don't vote, who cares?

Shutup leaf.

Only white landowning males should be allowed to vote, as the founding fathers intended.

The slide into liberalism, degeneracy, immivasion, and globalism has been enabled by nonwhites and women, hence why the kikes push for them to vote.

This. 1/2

2/2 pure coincidence.

OP how about this:
>let's not shit on older people for exercising their right to participate in a representative democracy
>let's focus on the problem of low turnout among young people.

People under 30 do not show up to actually vote so it literally doesnt matter

Does anyone actually believe this poll? It does not agree with the reality I live in and I live on a college campus in a swing state.

>pay taxes your whole life
>contribute to society
>bunch of unemployed libcuck commie NEETS say you can't vote because you don't agree with their inexperienced uneducated opinions
Fuck off.