So you're a doctor? Strange

>So you're a doctor? Strange.

Seriously marvel?

>you're supposed to think cuckerbatch is loaded in the movie even though he drives the basic bitch lamborghini

Doctor Strange
I'm M.A.D.S.

Who the fuck writes these things?

He didn't say that but he said something equally quippy

>The key is an in-on-the-joke script, which Derrickson co-wrote with Jon Spaihts and C. Robert Cargill, that ingeniously navigates major plot potholes even as it saddles its actors with ludicrous dialogue. But what actors!

Sounds like another Guardians or Ant-Man to me and I'm all about Marvel campiness while DC continues to be as dreary as possible.

>FUCK YOU DC IS WORSE
Oh, the days when Marvel had fans instead of companywarfags.
>CLOSED SOLD
Heh, even captcha knows what the future of Marvel will be again.

>Heh, even captcha knows what the future of Marvel will be again.
Oh wow.

>Robert Cargill
I keep forgetting Carlyle wrote this

>hurrr DC movies are dark

You chucklecucks lost any right to complain about that shit as soon as Suicide Squad came out.

Fuck off Sup Forums. We don't need your shitposters here.

>It's going to be some sort of... Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.
Seriously, DC?

Woo boy, butthurt DCfags come out in droves. It's like shining the bat signal.

>thinking rich people know much of the status symbols they buy
He was probably talked into it by a salesman who needed to offload a model that couldn't move it.

DAMN YOU DOCTOR STRANGE!

How can DC catch up?

The way they are headed, DCEU will most likely catch up with Catwoman, Jonah Hex and Elektra, rather than Marvel

Eh, there are still guys like me that enjoy marvel but don't dig the movies, we just don't post as often because we have far less to argue about.

By having more then 48 reviews

Fire everyone
Get Raimi

What, that tonally fucked film that was intended to be dark as hell and might have been good at it, but was turned into one long trailer full of bafflingly poor jokes and misplaced scenes because the studio panicked?

Nigga that shit wasn't camp or fun, it was a cringefest. Some of it is so poorly directed I cannot believe it got released in its present form. Which is a real fucking shame, because it looks like there was a good film in there at some point, before it was given then f4ntastic treatment.

Can someone tell me who the "woman with a electronic brain implant who was struck by lightning" is supposed to be?

The paralyzed air force pilot who was injured in a experimental suit of armor was rhodie i think.

It's not Rhodey.
>We next see Stephen Strange in his gorgeous, fast car driving through the city and then out onto a winding road. He gets a phone call from his assistant about some potential cases to take on. The first is a 35 year-old Marine Colonel who broke his back in experimental armor; no, that's not Rhodey in Civil War (as confirmed by Scott Derrickson), meaning it's almost assuredly one of Justin Hammer's volunteers in his knock off Iron Man armor. A 68 year-old female with an advanced brain stem cancer - nope, Strange doesn't want to mess up his perfect record. A 22 year-old female with an electronic implant in her brain to control schizophrenia that was struck by lightning; now, that's awfully descriptive, making us think it's some kind of Easter Egg, but we can't figure out who it is supposed to be, if anyone. Strange starts looking at her MRI - and crashes into another car, sending him careening off the cliff; as he crashes, his hands get completely crushed between the steering wheel and the dashboard.

>movie that's in a genre where the characters quip all the time has the characters quip
>outrage because my serious genre for serious people like myself

Read comics, faggots.

I liked that it was less quip, more set up and punchline type jokes.

Wow i miss movie, how is it? Damn you work, i wanna movie tonight