/tbp/ Trump Back-up Plans

>every day until Trump's extremely possible loss against Clinton.

What are the backup plans should Hillary Clinton steal the Presidency? We already have irrefutable evidence that she escaped felony charges because she's so well connected yet most of you fail to understand her same connections she's established since her own time in the White House with Bill can easily secure her the presidency, and that's even without the massive amount of support of the millions of leftists that inhabit your country.

Putting your eggs into one basket is a bad idea, but I'd argue it's equally or more dangerous just to not have any extra baskets.

This isn't a thread to spam >CTR SHILL SAGE SAGE SAGE
This is a thread to understand the fact we live in reality, and sometimes reality doesn't go the way we want it to.

I WILL NOT sit though 8 years of Hillary Clinton. This woman is dangerous to the entire planet. So, what happens if November doesn't go our way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
youtu.be/1uY_vIQgEds
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We embrace a Hillary presidency.

There will literally be a happening every day and never a dull moment. Civil war, race war, world war, the possibilities are endless.

She'll never repeal the 2nd amendment, she's not that stupid. It will just be 4 more years of Obama, 4 more years of chimpouts and civil unrest.
A Hillary presidency will just cause even more people to become redpilled and wake up.

So Trump, Clinton, it doesn't matter. Sup Forums literally wins either way.

>Sup Forums wins by allowing their country to go further down the shitter.

No, fuck you. You're also going to be strung up on the Day of the Rope you fucking traitor.

That's not down the shitter. You just adapt and roll with the punches.

Stagnation is what the true problem is. Lack of true happenings is what is causing people to be complacent.
We need a major shakeup, and fast. Preferably some kind of major war to change balances of power and turn millennial men into actual men.

And we get this major change in both Trump and Hillary. You need to look at the bright side.

A

No you don't adapt. We don't adapt anymore, we become normalized to the leftist narrative. That's what happens.

This isn't about securing the future for happenings, it's about securing our own homelands for our own people. You're an idiot if you fail to see this.

You know what they say, the best Scots and Irish left those shitholes centuries ago.

And you're an idiot if you think the west is going to magically collapse on the day Hillary is sworn in.

Yes it will be a huge blow, but the US under Hillary will still have 10 times more freedom than any European country at random.

It will suck but it won't be the end of the world. There's still time to plot and plan.

>And you're an idiot if you think the west is going to magically collapse on the day Hillary is sworn in.

Eight years of her is going to do nothing but destroy any chance we might have had.

>Yes it will be a huge blow, but the US under Hillary will still have 10 times more freedom than any European country at random.

By taking away your rights at a snails pace while you lay back complacent as fuck? Not thanks.

>It will suck but it won't be the end of the world. There's still time to plot and plan.

No, there really isn't. If Trump isn't elected the US becomes a One-Party state for the rest of eternity. Your grandfathers would be rolling in their graves if they heard this bullshit from you.

someone will rise up and fill the power vacuum create by trumps loss in the alt right movement.

>Eight years
m8, if even 10% of the rumors about her health are true, she won't even make it 6 months.

>someone will rise up and become de-facto figurehead of le alt right

Wow, that literally does nothing.

And your basing this off of, yup that's right: nothing. She dies and we get her VP.

This.
Our "movement" (stop calling it the alt right, that's their name) will find someone else if Trump fails.
First it was Ron Paul, then Trump and if Trump fails someone even more epic than Trump will come around.

To quote a bluepilled movie, you can't kill an idea. The more they try to screw us over, the stronger we become.

>Democrats claim to be peaceful
>Democrats claim to be compassionate
>Democrats claim to be against war
>Democrats claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic maniac killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

>Hillary Clinton The Racist

Hillary Clinton calls blacks "super predators" and says they "must be brought to heel."

Hillary Clinton praises Robert Byrd, former recruiter for the KKK.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who said minorities must be exterminated like weeds.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who led a quiet campaign of genocide against minorities using abortion.

rumors are rumors... We don't know if they are true or not.

srsly, tensions and new superpowers are rising, America is falling, and the US plans to elect an interventionist liberal hawk. This is the best recipe for World War III.

>you can't kill an idea

There are thousands of different ways of killing ideas, let alone suppressing them. Your platitudes don't change reality.

If the Republican party doesn't win, they never will ever again. Look at your ever changing demographics, it's going to be impossible to be a conservative in the future.

You're already labeled a racist white supremacist, and we're only 16 years into the new century.

This. Shit is seriously not looking to wonderful at the moment. Even my normie blue-pilled as fuck friends can't ignore what's going on around us. And that alone scares the shit out of me.

WWIII is definitely on it's way, so let's hope it works out for us yet again. Third time's the charm?

Civil war. A massive assault on government infrastructure by random anons could happen.

They could wear masks and gloves and shades and shoe lifts to hide their personal features, shooting out important and expensive government equipments, spraying protest on government buildings, and doing meme worthy pranks on government workers.

Opt out of taxes, form communities with militias to uphold their legitimacy and freedom, start newspapers and YouTube channels espousing our political views in casual and confrontational ways.

Things people should already be doing, if they really cared.

>If the Republican party doesn't win, they never will ever again.
Who gives a shit? They never were going to win again anyway. Hillary would have destroyed Jeb.

>You're already labeled a racist white supremacist
I don't know how it works there, leaf, but here words are meaningless and no one cares. The word "racist" has lost all meaning. Outside of work I joke with my black co-worker, call him a cheating nigger for beating me at pool and we laugh about it.
We aren't cucked like your country.

If a revolt against the powers that be again, what percentage of US military and police personnel would legitimately fire on US citizens?

>I don't know how it works there, leaf, but here words are meaningless and no one cares.
>Who gives a shit?

Go be a faggot somewhere else.

You sound triggered. Delete this thread and your life.

You sound like someone who's been living under a rock for the past 10 years. You're trying to use platitudes and anecdotal evidence of people "not caring" about shit like racism in the CURRENT YEAR?

How retarded are you?

You realize the republicans are the only voice for white people in this country right?

>he has black friends
Holy shit what the fuck is wrong with you?

And your country is too cucked at this point, and 8 more years of cucking isn't going to help either. That's what scares the rest of us.

Go be a nigger with your nigger friend, faggot. You're a detriment to your nation with your retarded beliefs.

What a stud you should see his multiple parents talk about awesome.
youtu.be/1uY_vIQgEds

(you)
must have missed it earlier in the campaign when everyone told you "Trump or civil war." This is not a politocal issue. The Democrats are traitors who want to permamently end our legal system through huge demographic manipulations. Every servicemember takes an oath to protect not the government but the Constitution.

Unlike you I actually live in the US so my anecdotal evidence is exponentially worth more than yours.

Every single person I know over the age of 23 supports Trump. Finding a Hillary supporter is almost impossible. And they won't dare rig it because they know that Trump is massively popular. In all likelihood, he's going to win in a landslide. People here are completely fed up with PC bullshit.

CURRENT YEAR is a meme and doesn't exist outside of college campuses. Once people step out into the real world they get redpilled really fucking quick and forget about tranny bathrooms and refugees almost instantly.
Unlike Canada apparently where they are top priority issues.

>he's going to use more anecdotal evidence thinking it means anything. Ignoring your problems only makes it worse.

Someone string this guy up on the day of the rope, please.

Good job disproving a single thing I said.

>muh day of the rope
You sound like an edgelord and get angry way too easily.

I don't need to disprove anything you're saying. It's already factually incorrect, there's no discussion to be had.

What your saying is:

>Who cares about these society and civilization destroying attitudes and practices, my anecdotal evidence with my nigger friend tells me nobody actually cares and everyone is secretly red-pilled

I don't know a single person who supports Donald Trump. Is that supposed to mean something?

Yes, it means you need to stop being a cuck and dropping truth bombs on their ass every day.

Do you even understand what he meant by that?

Should Hillary be elected, if all trump voters would take a brick and start to build the wall on themselves, it should be ready in 3 years, just enough time to prove it's efficiency and elect trump in 2020.

But he'll win in a landslide anyway

God damn, you really are triggered aren't you? Wew lad.

Go innawoods until civil war gets under way, then go and join a local Trump militia.

>But he'll win in a landslide anyway

If he's going to win it's going to be a hair. Highly unlikely he actually does.

Yep, you're an idiot.

Filter'd bud.

where did you find this

are you shilling yourself

You fucking idiot...

I'VE HAD IT WITH THESE FUCKING CANADIANS TALKING SHIT ABOUT TRUMP 24 FUCKING HOURS A DAY

ALL YOU DO IS MAKE HILLARY LOOK LIKE A STUPID CUNT WHO CAN'T EVEN MAKE A STRONG ENOUGH POLICY TO STAND ON

GOOD JOB ASSHOLES

TRUMP 2016

HE WILL WIN
SHE WILL LOSE

DEAL
WITH
IT

the future is so bright, i don't need eyes to see it

It's like you didn't even read the OP.

Dem debates.

Imagine this scenario:

>Hillary under the pressure of the debate begins slurring her words.

>Then she gets hand tremors.

>Then facial tics.

>Then she starts shaking so hard that she is vibrating at the podium.

>Before flopping onto the stage floor.

>Bowels and bladder releasing simultaneously as on-scene paramedics try to prevent her from swallowing her own bumpy tongue.

Based Trump just stands there shaking his head at what the Democrats will vote for.

And the whole world is watching.

>What a sad day for America, Anons.

>Dont spam CTR SAGE
>If you don't have my opinion you need to die

Aborted

Sorry, when you spout factual inaccuracies about your own country that's when I call it quits, leaf.