twitter.com/SeanLewandowski
youtube.com/watch?v=ILDlny4REtA
periscope.tv/w/1OyKAvaEgLnGb/
youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE
youtube.com/watch?v=_soeyHVrawY
youtu.be/kHAlX9a_dfA?t=38m58s
youtube.com/watch?v=bseARa3H04g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what if they're getting someone to hold a prop phone, or shooped in someone holding a phone

...to cover for the fact that they ban cellphones and anything that can strobe or flash

Thread song:
youtube.com/watch?v=emjLXdsj6xA

Das fucking X tier shit m80. Bump

This would be an absurd way of going about faking crowds. The images aren't high enough res to really see anything. They're already being gone after for cropping photos, so this would just be stupid and impractical to try after that.

>MFW Elvis must have dated girls like I have

we need the guy that yelled "pepe" in this.

youtube.com/watch?v=f5M_Ttstbgs

DELETE THIS

She is a vampire? Kek pretty weird

what the actual fuck?????????

He posted a livestream on his Twitter.
twitter.com/SeanLewandowski

even if this was true, so what?

seems like this would make sense.

the real conspiracy here is that the cameras zoom in to make the rally look packed but when you zoom out it's not.

No one goes to her ralies so she needs to fake some people there.

Vampires fucking confirmed.

She's there. the cameras just have shitty perspective to make it look like more people are in the room.

fuck

What the fuck, that's freaking the shit out of me

if it is a camera trick, how trick work? This insane there were multiple camera all showed the same thing

This video is stupid

I don't know if you were here during the speech but we had anons at that speech. One of them screamed Pepe and got removed. You could clearly hear it. There were many community members there that posted on twitter later.

Don't get me wrong. There would be no end to my joy if Hillary got caught faking events. But it's not the case.

bump. pls no vampire
if she was qt it would be different

somethings happening in the colonies again

probably interns holding fake phones

doesn't surprise me they've had this technology for years

DC trainer.
That was a fun day.

>implying pepe wasn't scripted

>She's a nosferatu
Shit
SHIT

what benefit is there from interns holding fake phones? People around would notice, and think something was up. That doesn't make any sense, why do something that could so blatantly raise questions?

She plans rallies.

She's too sick hold all of them so she records speeches in advance. This is big. How do we expose this?

My theory:
As we all know, her 'rallies' have at most 50 people. Most of them are interns or local demo party officials.

They give them fake phones and shit because they don't want recordings of her rally.

Have you ever seen actually shill rally shot with phone ?

I've seen photos like that where it sounds like shes speaking to thousands of people, like an entire auditorium full of people have come to hear their leader speak, and then once it zooms out, it's only 50 people just crowding around. I never thought I would see such an obvious psyop in my lifetime. I don't care who you vote for, but a vote for Hilary is a vote against America. She stands for everything America isn't and aims to undermine everything we love about this country.

Stop with these questions RIGHT FUCKING NOW

different speech, user

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?

youtube.com/watch?v=ILDlny4REtA

Skip to 2:20 and watch the cell phones, debunked.

Hillary is 101% legit.

You guys are delusional.

it just needs to look legit for the TV, all peopel on her rallies are pre checked thoughtfully like i said here

periscope.tv/w/1OyKAvaEgLnGb/

Yes this is plausible wtf o.O

What is a false flag?

Yeah everybody knows that if you attend a Hillary Rally, your chances of contracting cancer from a curse increase by, like, 1000%.

She decided to do the New World Order thing and side with a bunch of Luciferian losers. Yeah vote and support Hillary. Make war on the Angels for Hillary, take your chances. Idiots.

#Where'sHillary?

no impossible, the cameras are not still images, they are video and it RESPONDS TO MOVEMENT OF THE HOLDER'S ARM

You can see a blue blur or aura where she's supposed to be, and there's some discoloration in the flag behind where she would be. Maybe she's there but the camera was being shaken in the person's hand to create the effect?

Does anyone have a legit rational explanation as to what the fuck am I seeing? Thanks

>I AINT SCARED OF NO GHOST

fake and gay - this shit is brought to you by the same shills who have been \puhing the flat-earth bullshit.

it's a way to make the alt-right look like conpiracy lunatics.

fucking KYS OP you faggot CT SHILL

Then why does the clearer footage here show Hillary visibly in the phone cameras? This shit isn't even worthy of a tinfoil hat. Watch any footage clearer than the one in the OP.

You guys are believing this because you want it to be true. Its not hard to fact check this footage

neat

So the person accidentally pressed play video rather than record video. It happens retard old lady liberals

Also, where is the american flags?

HILLARY NOT IN CAMERA
>WHERE IS SHE?
>IS SHE SECRETLY BLOWING PUTIN?
>ESTABLISHING ALIBI FOR THE NEXT FALSE FLAG?
>[WTF INTENSIFIES]

You can see her blue/green figured blurred right above the podium, blended into the flag.

did it happen to 3 people at once?

So 3 people did the exact same thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE

2spoopy4me

For fuck sake, check the clearer footage youtube.com/watch?v=ILDlny4REtA

not to mention we can't see who's hands those are, could be shooped

What the hell is going on? Both of those phones have the same picture on it, same angle, zoom, and everything.
Can someone link to original footage of this?

Vampires can't be photographed or filmed.
They have no reflection in a mirror either.

On closer inspection, it looks to me like Hillary is showing up on the cell phone, it's just blurry as fuck so all you can really make out is a green pantsuit colored blur behind the podium.

WHEN THERE'S SOMETHING STRANGE

IN YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD

so it's probably a heavily edited video where they film the crowd in some gym first, then crop in Hillary after she successfully acted out the speech (however many times that took)

I just snipped the phone, look at the youtube vid you'll see more peripheral

Go back to /x/, schizotard.

This. That speech was legit. This cat is saying that the Hill camp it mass producing fake rallies so hilldog doesn't have to physically do as many.

The.consistency I see is all three phones have the same image in them at all times .

Guys, this shit is very likely a plant. Designed to make Sup Forums and all her critics look like retards. If you get carried away with this, it will be on CNN tomorrow making you all look like idiots.

We have actual arguments against her liberal progressive religion. Stay focused.

>Sup Forums have IQ higher then a nigger
not sure about that atm

also

n-nothing to see here goyim.. heh

J-just er go back to watching anime...

The Sup Forumsack who shouted "pepe" and the other one with the pepe sign were at the rally. You would think that they would have mentioned that Hillary was not there.

>having to include a religious hexagram

Whatever happened to subtlety?

>dubs

At first I thought this could imply that Shilldog pre-records her event. But that would be to complicated and someone would call her on that shit by now.

I think this is closer to the truth and that a strobe or a flash could trigger Hillary into a coma.

bump

THIS THREAD IS FABRICATED BY THE LEFT TO PAINT ALL TRUMP SUPPORTERS AS CRAZY CONSPIRACY THEORISTS

SCREENCAP THIS I AM RIGHT

sorry to rain on everyone's parades but i watched the original video. it's fake. i blame ditrh, the original uploader of the video.

they live

stop spreading this doctored video. watch the source video:
youtube.com/watch?v=_soeyHVrawY
around 30 minutes in.

didnt they say some of her rallies are satellite made and recorded

THE SOURCE VIDEO TIMESTAMPED
>youtu.be/kHAlX9a_dfA?t=38m58s

bump for shoah

Wew seriously what the fuck is going on?

Are we actually in like the fucking 6th universe/reality?

Is Trump actually a time traveler?

>Tfw actually scared

i can make her out in that footage on the phone at your timestamp

you can make out the colour of her suit for a second before the curry hand gets in the way

this is a distraction. there are many multiple angles of filming of that speech

wait but hang on, what about the user who yelled "PEPE!" at the rally? Was shillary not there?

no user, no.

OH FUCK!!!

I guess the flag is the vampire one, according to your assessment.

Wew..

Look at this one, looks green screened as FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=bseARa3H04g

Hillary confirmed burger youkai.

2 spoopy 4 me
also check

/bustin
/bustin
/bustin
/gub

Yeah, this is pretty weird.