Be clean cut redpilled spic with a white, blue eye wife

>be clean cut redpilled spic with a white, blue eye wife
>go to subway with wife
>there's 5 people there and all of them are white, not including the workers
>again i'm clean, i have no tattoos exposed and i smelled good
>right when i walk in i notice everyone looked at me at least once but they didn't look as another guy walked in
>as my wife orders i keep seeing some kid looking at me and only stops when i make eye contact with him
>as i order my sub the nerdy faggot sandwich "artist" keeps glimpsing at my wife
>nerdy ass sandwich artist is all friendly when he talks to my wife but he literally changes his tone when he talks to me
>ask wife if she saw what just happens
>wife swears she didn't notice anything and tells me i'm paranoid and i'm seeing things that aren't there
>Wife literally tells me "you need to stop looking up that crazy stuff online"

Wtf white people!?!? Im not a nigger, i'm not even that dark! Fuck you guys! Why do you get so fucking mad when you fuck our women all the fucking time!?

I'M SO FUCKING MAD AND SAD RIGHT NOW!

race war soon

lol i used to do that as a kid. Seriously your wife should be lynched.

I'm sorry man, you sound like a good dude

Good. That means theres still hope for the white race.

Nerdy ass boy considers you an inferior being. This explains his behavior with your wife.
He showed no respect because you're a mexican, a lesser spic.

The only way for you to get respected by lower class american whites is to build muscle + get a shit ton of money. Force and money are crystal clear, international means to impose yourself over people who consider themselves superior to you.

Race traitor? Feed to gator.

The number one thing that popped up to me here was your wife saying to stop looking at crazy stuff online.

It means that she isn't red pilled(?) or she has no idea that none of Sup Forums has anything to do with what just occurred.

Otherwise I don't see any problems here...

Alberto just beacus some nerdy western faggot looked at you as ,,inferior'' doesen't mean shit,next time just stomp his ass for looking at your kurva

Advice: chimp out!

I live in AZ and I've literally never seen this. Where the fuck do you live, Alabama?

you have to go back

>2 post by his id

>Otherwise I don't see any problems here...
my problem is why did this other Sup Forumsfag treating me like shit when we probably believe in the same fucking thing and my problem is my wife being completely obvious thinking there's no racial tension.

California

Build It!

>Ill fight next to you in the coming race war tho.

race mixing
dumb ass

Post cock and I'll tell you if you're clean or not.

Dude, you seriously are being paranoid.
I'm brown and a native midwestern and i'm just telling you, man. You have a hot wife, ya dingus.

Is there a burn the coal, pay the toll for spics?

Hah you sub human shes gonna leave your midget ass.

Ha

Theres nothing wrong ending you're disagreement with a fist fight,except in OPs case its showing disrespect to him while the guy was getting all friendly with his wife

>People stare at attractive woman and treat her way friendlier than they treat a man

Gee, that is unheard of.

That's what you get for stealing white women you nigger.

just be happy people think your wife is pretty and give her a good fuck. Don't worry about others looking, it's not worth it and will sour your relationship

Black Man x White Woman
Burn the coal, pay the toll.

White Man x Asian Woman
Farm the rice, pay the price.

Latino Man x White Woman

Eat the beans, mom in your teens.
Eat the beans, ruin your genes.

Which do you prefer?

just be happy you are not black

>People stare at attractive woman and treat her man like shit
Idk how shit is in europe but you for the most part treat the guy normally, its weird to treat one spouse different when they're right next to each other. And the fucking kid was looking directly at me and me wife, mostly at me tho.

Why do you care what white people think, dumbass?

You seem like an alright spic desu. It's a shame you exist, it's gonna make these pogroms harder to justify.

Suicide is always an option.

>Im not a nigger

HA

>Suicide is always an option.
This.

>Eat the beans, mom in your teens
I prefer that one. Good work.

Cry more that always helps.

>"you need to stop looking up that crazy stuff online"
BUT JEWS ARE BEHIND 9/11 HOW DO YOU NOT GET IT?

If you have to insist you smell good that many times, you probably stink, and I'm sure you know it.

Fucking potato nigger. Had the Spanish not colonized South America and taken those delicious potatoes back to Europe your weak ancestors would have fucking starved.

You can thank this guy when you're ready Paddy.

>I live in AZ
>Where the fuck do you live, Alabama?
>Alabama regional

I'm confused

How does a white man "pay the price" for being with an Asian woman?

>you need to stop looking up that crazy stuff online

kek, ¿Qué tiene que ver Sup Forums en esto?

By having Elliott Rodgers type sons.

HAPA children are notoriously fucked up

The same price a White woman pays for the others you dirty slope fucking cunt.

It's in your head. My dad is a cactus nigger and my mom is master race and I really think you gave off insecure vibes or something. If they think something about you, that's their right. Don't be a liberal/nigger about it expecting other people to change their thoughts about you just because it's waycist not to.

>Everybody looked at me when I entered the restaurant

Yeah, everybody thinks this.

Stop obsessing over white people and deal with your insecurities.

What's with spics and their shitty cologne? It smells fucking horrible, I'm sure your odor overpowered even the most potent vinegar available at subway.

Its not Asia, and whites are a calm minority there. Also the fact the kid kept staring at him is very telling that OP is a nigger.

Its not insecurity, OP is a nigger spic which is why the kid was staring at him.

I believe in the principles of white nationalism, but I'll still fuck any non-white woman I find attractive. Just won't breed with her.

You must be one of those closet homosexual, 14/88 type folks.

Rare or not rare, that is the question.

The glorious whites hate you. Now I'm not going to tell you to kill yourself, but...

Hey op. I get the same shit with my white wife.

I was at the zoo a few months back and some white lady kept staring at me and my wife in disbelief. We were minding our own business taking pictures of the tigers.

It happens sometimes. Whatever im not going to march about it. Just mind your own business and when you talk to people stay respectful and kind. Whatever biases they have will crumble away once they get to chatting with you.

Then, you do not believe in the principles of White nationalism you dumb fucking leaf.

>Wtf white people!?!? Im not a nigger

yeah, true. but your a spic. just a light skinned nigger imho famalams. i see your kind acting no different to nigs in chicago.

Because you are with a white woman and she doesn't belong to you.

Fuck off back to Mexico you filthy shit skin.

What happens when you go to taco Bell?

This isn't the problem. Women are women, pathetic. It's the white man that is prized above all else.

its not you its the others that give you a bad name

in the uk you wouldnt get this shit as we simply dont have mexicans

i thought you wore somberos and panchos till i was like 15 lol

I bet you'd suck a white cock before you would fuck brown pussy, eh?

>Rare or not rare
You're just new.

Thank you so much, oh this picture brought joy to my heart.

white people get upset because they know your children will be ugly little beaner mestizos

I've caught myself speaking in different tones depending on if its a male or female (non-binaries get cucked), its really subtle people do it and not even know

>Designer babies will go commercial in 10 years
>Mexicans will opt to have children that look like Canelo Alvarez

Brown skin, dark eyes, black hair will go extinct

Wrong. You will always be a shitskin beaner. Your wife will always be a race traitor whore.

We will always hate you. You already ruined your brown country. Stop shitting up the white ones.

Because they see yet another white blue eyed bloodline disappear.

>people opting to have red heads

don't see it happening

This.

I'm Mexican and have a white girlfriend. No one ever says shit (besides the fact that some people think she's older than me).

Why the fuck did you expect decent service from some HS dropout autist at subway?

Newsflash, people do that shit because they want to bang your wife and think they could kick your ass

Are you a mexi hombrelet?

Im sorry

Do you feel in-charge?

Do white americans a favor and end yourself, you dumb mestizo cunt.

Cucked Canadians are below beaners.
Nice try kiddo

>throwing your genes away for some gook whore

The ultimate blue pill.

For pleasure, not for breeding.

>Heil 88

>not that long ago you spics were waving beaner flags and assaulting white Americans going to a Trump rally in southern california

Jeez, OP. Did you really fall for the "Spics are white" meme? We see you fuckers as outsiders as well.

If you are a spic then you are supposed to have face tattos and look like you are going to cut the head off everyone. It was probably shocking that you did not fit the stereotype of the regular cartel member.

Also christians have no brotherly love to other christians if you look differently. If you want to get people to stop looking at you then become a muslim or at least dress up like one. Everyone everywhere in the west moves their eyes straight to the floor to avoid drawing attention if you dress up like a muslim. People might look confused at your woman though, why she isn't dressed modestly and that sort of thing. But nobody wants anything to do with you because they are afraid.

The people that look at you like that have no interest in your women.
You're ruining the future of our race, of course we're going to hate you.

Maybe you're not attractive. I'm nicer to people I find aesthetically pleasing and also you probably don't have the right tits for it.

Just take your hormones and kys

Will you be along side us leaf

You have to go back.

Most Mexicans have honest to god diarrhea colored skin and it's very repulsive.

They also have this tendency to shave their heads and it makes their head look oily, greasy, and dirty.

Pussy ass Pocho Detected, crying and giving a fuck what some fucken gringos think about you. fucken kys and your wife will leave you soon for a Jamal she was only trying to see how brown she can go before she skips to full nigger.

Mixed race couples always gave me a wtf feeling when I was a kid. First time I saw a black/white couple I asked my mom if that was allowed.

You have my bow

>spray on litre of cheap cologne
>LOOK GRINGOSSS I SMELL GOOD I NO SMELL LIKE SHIT

So you actually think nigger scum women are the same as pure Aryan white women? Well I guess I should have expected this sorta thinking considering you think being a filthy spic is much better than being a nigger

Lol
There's some Incan/Mayan feature present physically in both your wife and yourself.

Unless you're like me who's white as an albino and skull isn't mayan/Incan don't expect to be treated as a white. Sorry

>getting buttmad that your wife was flirting with a 'nerdy faggot'
>Being this mad he gave your wife a nice juicy footlong with a smile on his face

I don't support white guys fucking your women, Pablo, and I don't want you fucking ours.

Congrats on your tattoo free skin, you made the right choice.

I'll take things that didn't happen, for 500.

>when you fuck our women all the fucking time!?
>implying

You're not handsome enough or she's ugly.

- is she fat?
- what do you look like?
- is she hot?
- do you consider yourself attractive?

Do one really cares if a "Caucasian" Hispanic is married to a regular white chick. No one really gives a shit, specially if their kids look white. It's like... whatever.

lmao get REKT by society

To me living around a lot of Mexicans I've come to assume they only understand about every 3rd or 4th word I say because they don't learn English. I tend to talk slowly and use gestures more after years of being around them. Maybe that's why, maybe he's racist but I doubt anyone's paying that much attention

stop being spic damn it
its really that easy