Thoughts? Quite frankly I think this ape is fucking retarded. Cultural preservation and race preference isn't racist...

Thoughts? Quite frankly I think this ape is fucking retarded. Cultural preservation and race preference isn't racist. She just wants another reason to bitch about "da white man" because no sane white man would even consider touching her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
youtube.com/watch?v=B-EppVwPZ4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>underneath we're all the same
Let's find out monkey

>Having racial preferences is racist
>Black lives matter

Black girls have ugly shit colored cellulite ass.
I will literally date every race and several non-human species before I dick a sheboon.

In fact, this was likely in response to black guys having a preference for every race but them.

Bitch, I aint superman. I can't see your goddamned skeleton. I ain't got no goddamned xray vision.

All prostitutes must be racist then because I see this on every backpage ad

She does realize blacks and whites have easily identifiable skeletons, right?

Uhhh.... story please?

Skin color is aesthetic and aesthetics are a valid criteria for choosing a mate.

okay, it's not about your shit-skin, your face is fuck ugly, now fuck off

Like the skull shape, for instance. That's how forensic artists determine the race of someone with just skeletal remains.

Sexual attraction is based on what you look like this monkey is retarded

Tibetan sky burial

IS RAYCISS

I don't know but suddenly I want Asian food

Most blacks are ugly, brown skin isn't the ugly part, it's there damn faces, and ghetto attidtude

Seriously, though, why would I prefer an ape to white women? Give me one reason

It's NOT the same skeleton, though. There's a reason skilled forensic anthropologists can look at a skeleton, devoid of flesh, and say with almost complete certainty what age, gender and race the person was.

The differences are more than skin deep.

>white men shouldn't be able to refuse women, whether they are black, fat, ugly, etc
>women have the duty to refuse a man if he is bald, short, has a small dick, glasses, makes less than 100k a year

Hmm, really made me think

Buddhists brutally murdering Muslims in some shithole

>Pinellas County
>tfw redpilled yellow prostitutes in my area

You really gonna try and justify racism with SCIENCE? smdh

I thought you were just trying to be funny, so I look it up, so it's a thing. It's pretty fucking metal.

>that's not racist
>by the way look at this fucking retarded ape
Yeah you just lost all credit.

Am I the only person who is grossed out by a nigger's skin color alone?

Just the contrast between their dark skin to pink flesh makes me want to throw up, not to mention dark as fuck nipples.

To be fair they do it for a reason. There's no bacteria up there so bodies won't decompose.

>skank so desperate she claims people can't chose their partners freely
absolutely harambe

Black people are more rowdy and uncontrollable than white people. There was not a single black kid in my son's advanced classes, matter of fact, they were all in the bottom-tier classes.

>this ape is fucking retarded
an open and shut case my dear Watson

>SAME SKELETON
>SAME

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What is wrong with being racist?

>butthurt nigress with snow fever complains that she can't get top tier BWC

OK, fine, you can call me a racist. Now go back to Africa.

>> Hating people who hate

Only a democrat wouldnt get the irony and hypocrisy of that

Yeah because hate is lovable

>decide not to start a relationship with someone alien
>you are now a racist

Wow, the world. Am I a pedofobe if I decide not to fiddle kids?

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U

>same skeleton

Which is why anthropologists can determine race through nome structure, right? Her one and only logical claim is bunk, meaning the rest of her rant is nothing but opinion.

We have different skeleton though
Also she just wants white bois to like her

Your skin colour isn't the problem, the problem is your big leather sofa lips and boxing glove nose

Different races also have different skulls.

Or a homophone if I decide that I don't like putting my penis in men?

Viewing th world through the lense of race is racist, however, it is also factual. Sometimes the truth is racist.

It's not that they don't like blacks. It's just that they want to actually get paid.

What a stupid a ape trying to dictate what my sexual preferences are, we don't even have the same skeletons.

Just go on backpages, man. 9 out of every 10 good-looking prostitute has "no black guys" as a rule

>same skeleton

wut

>Kendrick Lamar Minivan

Fucking kek

Google be racist and shieeet

LOL

Yes, of course, can't you see? You're such a bigot, sheesh

Black guy here. You know I used to think that like, but then I realized you can't control what people are sexually attracted to. Assuming everyone on Sup Forums has their fetishes and dream girls they want. Understandable, used to get all bitchy when I heard a white girl didn't wanna date X, but then I myself was being a hypocrite too for doing the same thing.

But hey what does Sup Forums like I wanna know your tastes. What kind of booty do you love the most?

Hispanic > Asian > White > Black. It's usually like that for me now, due to my recent experiences with black women growing up there's a reason I put them at the bottom. Though I missed chances with some really good black women I doubt I'll get a chance like that again

But It's ok for women to discriminate men because of their income and their height.
And I don't usually see men bitching about it calling for things like "moneyism" or "heightism".
Except manlets.
Fuck manlets

So this is the power of the greatest IT company in the world

Big booty white bitches

>Even black men don't like black woman

>sage
>not Heaven

She's right, the definition of racism is discriminating by race, which includes racial preferences. But with the same logic, being attracted to only women is sexist, because you're discriminating by gender. The only point this post proves is not all racism is inherently wrong, which was the opposite of what she was trying to prove lmao

well if the shoe fits

my life my choices go fuck yourself sheboon

>Buddhism
>Religion of peace
I thought Buddhist were all about peace n shiet

Muslim > Asian > Jewish > Black > White=Italians=Hispanics > Indians

I know the jews fucked me up pretty bad.

why don't this beautiful women want a black man?

>Offer her a plate of boiled goat balls
>Sorry I don't like those
>WOW HOLY SHIT THEY CAN'T HELP THAT THEY TASTE LIKE THAT WHY ARE YOU SO BIGOTED?

You use to be able to google that phrase, and it would pull up a fuck ton of pages filled with pof profiles that had that phrase in it. Now it just pulls up pages of buttmad black guys.

I doubt this bitch would date my brown (Mexican) ass.

>people can't change what they look like so you're not allowed to have preferences
Is it just me or is there a creepy entitled vibe here? Like we all HAVE to be within some gangrenous hoes grasp.

>not knowing anything about anatomy
>still talking about it in a public forum anyway

its not your skin color, its how our two cultures are not compatible. I don't want to have to hang out with her nig family and friends, going to clubs and renting tyler perry movies.

>gays are sexists

It's incredibly entitled. She wants to be able to date any rich guy she wants. I guarantee if a 3/10 white guy who works at McDonalds asked her out she would turn him down without batting an eye.

>BIGOATED
There fixed.

You can tell she's setting herself up. You know there's gonna be some race that she's not attracted to -- for example Samoans or something. Then she'll be forced to admit (to herself if no one else) that the fact that Samoans turn her off isn't actually racist. I can see this coming from a mile away.

I Kek'd Leaf well played.

too buko

>Samoans
u talkin shit

youtube.com/watch?v=B-EppVwPZ4A

People have preferences. Some of these preferences are based on biological needs. Such as large penises for large vaginas. Or large tits to spawn lots of children. Things play a role in reproduction. And races all have different sexual traits that belong to them. The large rumpuses of black "Women" are a signal of unhealthiness. At least their large thighs are anyway. To any smart male, this is something to avoid, especially for breeding purposes.

>leaf

You don't get to call me that spic, only real Americans can

if you wont date someone specifically because of their race, then thats racist. its not racist that most nigger women are disgusting sheboons

well, would this bitch date some manlet at 5'5 like myself?? I cant choose my height, y u so raciss???

It has to spew out nonsense results like that to fix to terrible error of best guessing blacks as gorillas.

This is actually good, means shes not a cop.

Don't fuck with Buddhists.

You ever noticed how white girls with a phat booty acts like she's all top shit. Every guys wants a taste then as soon as she lets that ego get to her it all comes tumbling down.

It's not that I don't want them, just like people on Sup Forums who share their stories on why they are racist towards X. Just some bad experiences man. If I find the the one then I'm set

Everyone knows that some hoodrat bitch that wants to date a white guy is just trying to improve her wealth class

I am racist so I don't care if she calls me racist.
You can't shame a racist for being racist, you can only shame someone that isn't racist into thinking they're racist.

These type of relationships are based on fetishes anyway.

Buddhists are peaceful, but unlike westerners they know when to fight back. Look up the Burma anti muslim groups.

>Having a racial preference is racist
?Having a sexual preference is sexist
>Having a hair color preference is follicist
>Having a beer preference is beeriest
>Having a Sup Forums channel preference is channist
>Having a side of the road to drive on preference is laneist
>Having a band preference is musicist
>Having a car preference is automobilist
>Having a degree preference is degreeist
>Having a political party preference is anit-Hillary vast right wing consparicist
>Having a TV station preference is channelist
>Having a Coke/Pepsi preference is colaist
>Having a top or bottom preference is positionist
>Having a bong/joint preference is 420ist
>Having a scrambled/over easy preference is eggist
>Having an agree/disagree preference on Ops post is opinionist

I can promise you she wrote that because she was turned down by somebody out of her league.

Women fall way too hard for the someday you'll find your prince charming meme.

If she is right nature is racist.

There is mo way around it.

And if she is right then I'm racist.

Also, skin color means shit, race implies many genetic similitudes/differences.
Even the skeleton can have details only present in some groups.

Anti Racist is code word for Anti Science

>I hate white men for being racist but I want to date them
What did liberals mean by this?

>doesnt discuss the issue at all

for a title that says explained, that was pretty 1 sided and bullshit

Italians men have BIG fat PENIS

>having racial preferences is racist

Then I guess my cock is racist, sorry.

Yeah but I don't how those white guys do it. I've seen white dudes tame a black woman, no fucking joke. It's so weird, it's like they input some kind of unspoken fear into them as if the white dude will just leave her right on the spot for a white girl forcing the black girl to change her way in a heartbeat or she's out the door.

Ohmigod bone marrow is racist. Sickle cells so racist.