What the heck is going on with British television??

ur being cucked

enjoy it

Your taxes go to that show, friend.

>Jesus
>Black
Fuck off

Also that chimp in green clothes

Fails to acknowledge Indians, Asians?
Why must Blacks be at the forefront of everything?!?

Doesn't the blackwashing of English history eventually lead to a time paradox where blacks would be colonizing themselves?

It's a byproduct of how the modern British person behaves. We are completely passive and sheepish people, who are perfectly willing to let the government and leftists do whatever they want in order to cling onto our ritual habits, e.g. watching t.v. and drinking.

The second part of this story is the absolute dominance London has over British media, meaning that anything major has been filtered through that dystopian, multicultural hellhole.

Britain is a dead nation, you'd be absolutely suicidal to want to live here.

let's flee to the falklands lad, they know what it means to bundle yourself up in 3 layers in the winter cause you're too tight to pay for heating

Black people are literally 3% of the British population, why is it always them and never Pakis or Poles or the Irish?

That would make a good Doctor Who episode

LMFAO

righty betas a on suicide watch

Look at who runs the BBC.
Look who created the diversity position at the BBC.

No because I don't want to be surrounded by British people anymore, I am extremely disappointed with our people.

Watch taboo

Read my post, it's because of London

Those subtitles better be edited britkikeystan

Posting Doctor Who is cheating. They've outright said that they're blackwashing history to make it "more happy" and have no interest in historical accuracy anymore and are actively hiring black actors over white based simply on race (The Doctors recent companion for example)

>Evil whiteys took blacks as slaves and oppressed them through history!
>Blacks were wealthy and successful too!
so which is it?

Doesn't make it any less disgusting

WE

WERZ

SOPHISTICATED N SHEET

Where do you want to go?

It's completely disgusting and the reason why I dropped the series. It's fine with me though as more and more force diversity and feminism I find myself barely spending anything these days and have really started to indulge some older media I had never touched before.

uhh just because blacks were rich and free doesn't mean they weren't oppressed sweetie

>The British empire who conquered and killed tons of Natives was multicultural and full of blacks.

Stop and think about the implication of this. Are leftists damaged in the brain?.
They are kind of doing disservice to their "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE" narrative.

This, same way Shakespeare was a black but at the same time Emilia Bassano wrote Shakespeare's plays and he stole them because she was black and nobody will ever publish them

They're working on multiple fronts, whatever it helps their agenda.

So we whitewashed history to seem intolerant but in actuality there were free colored people roaming around just fine but I should still feel bad about the past because they were oppressed?

Can they be consistent with anything.

I am deeply offended by that woman's ugliness. Please stop posting this.

Only white people did the bad stuff.

You're not supposed to think about logically, you're supposed FEEEEEEL. Logic is a patriarchal concept, you're not some shitlord sexist, are you?

>doctor jew

WOZ would have been better.

I have a degree in lipreading and I can tell you they're 100% faithful.

Reminder that Britain had a gigantic corporation importing shitskins and owning 90 percent of the world trade hundreds of years ago

this is nothing new