Women are shit writ-

>women are shit writ-

>Act IV

>Act IV

I do not understand your memery, explain.

Last one's a jojoke (JJBA meem)

>Act IV

dude looks like a lady

>Act IV

>Act IV

>Act IV

>Act number IV

I still do not get it

>A.......C.......T........I........V

No one says that, out of all the celebrated professions writing is the one with the most gender parity.

>all these triggered males who think tv shows have 3 acts

>Act IV

>Act IV

While we're talkingabout acts, can a DC guy explain where the acts end in BvS?

People here were complaining about Rick and Morty having a couple of female writers.

>Act IV

>Act IV

>author of literally anything is a woman
>lol didnt read
also mary shilly didn't write frankenstein
and no i dont care about the spelling and grammar of this post
androgynize you're name if you want me to read your shite, nevermind ill still be able to tell ur a women

>Act IV

seriously though, she's pretty good

People pretending as if they know shit about writing anything.

This woman wrote what are genuinely regarded as some of the best television episode ever made, and they're trying to find a reason to shit on her.

>mary shilly

That's because women can't write comedies 99% of the times, even more so the female writers they hired who had almost no experience

There's exactly one good female writer I've ever come across and it's a middle aged Asian lady that grew up on a farm.

Scripts are mostly composed of 3 acts:
Act I: Beginning
Act II: Middle
Act III: End.

What is the Act IV?

That is a pretty absurdly simplistic view of screenwriting my man.

>men are good writ-

Context?

Dany is a shit character.

Danaerys has the shits and is in the middle of a savannah.

No, actually it's not

What's the act IV of Ozymandias?

Most of Shakespeare has more than 3 acts

What are her character's tax policies?

Movies are evolving to include scenes that are relevant to the plot during and after the credits, which of course require careful planning and writing as any other part of the film.
Beckett is nothing short of a visionary that has understood and embraced the fact that everything that happens after the credits roll constitute a fourth act in the movie's screenplay.
She has coined the term "epilogue" to baptize this new narrative structure, and her work to spread awareness about this fourth act is already reaping massive successes in the industry, as evidenced by the rates of people that abandon the theater during the credits, which are steadily plummeting since she became one of the most prominent leaders of this movement.

Skimming the wiki to refresh my memory.
id say
>Act I
The desert scenes and the nazi killing Issac Schrader
>Act II
Walt rolling the barrel. Jesse being forced to cook. Skyler/Marie bullshit.
>Act III
Walt trying to pack up and stealing Holly. Trademark "lowest point" comes when Holly says Mama for the first time and then Walt realizes he can't possibly take care of her.
>Act IV
The phone call and Walt deciding to disappear

An accurate description of an obscene act
What is your point ?

>Act IV

Danny finds herself back in the grasslands after riding her dragon away from the arena. The dragon falls asleep and she finds herself hungry, but Danny is rather dumb and eats bad fruit (IIRC, been a few years since I read the last book) and thus has the squirts as her body is rejecting the food. This will end up making her weak and easy prey for the Dothraki hoard which soon finds her.

Movies can have more than 4 acts

>vulgarity in writing is good
Have some class.
Everyone knows what it's like to have the shits or have sex.
We don't need fat neckbeards like GRRM trying to explain those things to us from their limited experiences, though in GRRMs case I imagine he has had a lot of diarrhoea.

Fat pink mast

Yours maybe

>these absolute plebs not knowing that tv scripts usually follow a 4-5 act structure
literally get off my board you normies

The after-credits scene

>the retarded cousin of movies also has a retarded structure, typically written and arranged by retards

>he doesnt know that this explains why most tv shows are so shit

>Act IV