Was it autism?

Was it autism?

it was

>japansese version of cafe meeting
intense multilayered battle of wits including bluffs of bluffs of bluffs where Light tries to work out the best way to appear innocent to L while L tries to psychoanalyze Light with various tricks Light cannot avoid, extremely intense
>american version of cafe meeting
LOOK, MAYBE WHOEVER IT IS YOUR HUNTING IS ACTUALLY IN A BAD POSITION AND YOU SHOULD BE HELPING THEM OUT INSTEAD OK DUDE?!?! J-JUST BACK THE F OFF?!!

it should have taken place in a mcdonalds

light should've been on a macbook in a starbucks with some beats headphones on

>it should have taken place in a mcdonalds

Why isn't this dude Spider-Man again?

Yes, both were on the spectrum.

I had to go to a seminar for work which had a section about autism and the powerpoint graphic included "gifted" on "the spectrum" and I couldn't stop laughing and was asked to leave

It was kino.

compiling random screenshots of the movie doesnt make it good
it was shit standalone movie

they both run like virgin spastics

I think you're on the spectrum, buddy.

>Light Turner
>always turns left

terrible taste user

Nah, just a cogent observer

excellent taste bro

Kino af, friendheim

It really is, but I think others who know it's adapting anime are blind to giving it a chance.

I like the manga, the anime is ok, but if I had come across this adaption completely unaware that it was based on something I would say it was 10/10. Even knowing that it's based on weeb crap I rate it 9/10. It's super entertaining and very well made.

*tries to turn right*

I couldn't stop laughing at the chase scene where it seemed like both L and Light went out of their way to be dicks to everyone. I think one of them even dunks some dude's head in a bowl full of cereal. Why even include that?

L could detect criminal thoughts based on that individuals low sloping forehead and suspicious posture. He'll think twice before he rapes again

Yeah that was L who did that.
Why?
Both are autism

>he still doesn't understand that this was a comedy

That guy who plays light. About 9 months to a year ago i had drinks with him and his friends in a bar is Massachusetts. They heard my accent, joked about it for a second then we ended up getting drunk.

Only now have i caught on his face was annoying me because i recognised it. He said he was a musician/actor but i never thought he was actually in movies, more of a small timer.

How bout that.

I have photos of that trip on my old sony phone,im sure of it.

Upload now, please.

...did you ask him if he liked apples?

>I'm certain this user on Sup Forums is telling a conpletely true story

What was with all the symbolism? An owl, reference to a "handler," Freemason symbol, pyramids everywhere...

What symbolism? There was none. Feel free to provide images for examples. This IS an imageboard. Waiting...

fpbp

LMAO, there are people who actually believe this shit.

It's a nice looking movie but writing wise it's garbage.

>Dude I'm Kira lmao

nah

even in 2017 weebs are getting JUSTed

best timeline.

LMAO. People are actually still posting in this shit thread even though there are superior Death Note threads in the catalog. lol

I was surprised at the gorgeous cinematography in this film. I only wish they put that much effort on the story.
>implying this is out of character for L
I don't care what the Sup Forumscucks say, Lakeith Stanfield was a pretty decent L. He and Willem Dafoe were the only good performances in this movie.

>P-please use my dying thread

kek
the thread using cartoon images of children will reach 310 replies, this one is going to die unceremoniously

no one cares

yup

Answer me this.
How come L was so smart to hide his face and use a letter as her moniker but then reveals himself to Light right at the restaurant?
Then L loses focus like a retard and chases him without thought.
L was a retard.

this thread is dead you stupid fucking retard

L chases him because Light killed him friend. L never used his real name so it didn't matter if they saw his face.

Then what was the point of hiding his face in the first place?

plus, he said he doesn't like guns
later, chases light with a gun