Is Mr. Garrison gonna win the presidency??

Is Mr. Garrison gonna win the presidency??

Maybe. I honestly don't know why anyone would vote for Hillary.

I #ShillForJill

Caitlyn Jenner is going to get drunk off Member berries and become a man again, run for president and win

In a last ditch attempt to avoid being elected he will blow a dude on live television, that dude being Bill Clinton.
>"now that aughta do it!" He will say afterward.

Member when south park had a story driven by the characters?

So when Trump wins do you think Garrison will be the President in the South Park universe as long as Trump is in office?

Because we cannot let literally Hitler win

Only if Donald Trump wins in the real world, so no.

he's gon fuck the terrorists to death, he's got my vote.

Hillary?

Judging by how quickly SP team can make episodes, I'm willing to wager they have two episode ideas ready - one for Hillary's win and one for Trumps win. They'll make the one which happens IRL

They seem to be setting up that he'll lose based on the fact that "scientific polls" show Trump behind. It'll be interesting to see how they handle things if Trump wins

It'd be funnier in a narrative sense, but they'll probably base it off the real result, which is probably Hillary?
I mean if the dems have constant bus lines shuttling people out of the ghetto and into voting booths, you've got same day registration in exchange for proof of residency instead of proof of citizenship(this is true at least in CO), Soros machines, etc, I can't really see her losing.

They aren't that quick. Last time they pretty much decided on Obama and went ahead with it.

Had he lost, the plan was to air the episode anyway and mock it the whole time, MST3K-style.

You don't really understand much about political science, do you?

>this desperation

>"scientific polls"

as opposed to unscientific polls?

No one does
Anyone can get on TV, internet, or radio to make crazy claims.
Left or right doesn't even matter

I still remember the "unskewed polls" from 4 years ago. The best part was that Romney genuinely believed them, he didn't even have a concesion speech ready.

It's a week to make an episode, isn't it?

Yup. More like six days, really.

I'm guessing they'll do the same here. Assume that Hillary will win and roll with it.
If Trump wins, release the episode as is with an added scene at the end with the revelation that Hillary engaged in massive voter fraud by having a bunch of Canadians vote multiple times, making her victory invalid, thus making Garrison President.

Of course Trump is going to win once we hashtag repeal the 19th amendment. I'm sure we can get that done in the next 12 days, right?

I guess it depends on when the announcement is made, and if they have enough time

The announcement will be made Tuesday night. Whether or not the Donald will concede gracefully or blame the riggers is another matter.

I'm still surprised black people preferred Hillary over old Sanders. American politics blows my mind.

>Mem(e)ber berries die when put in alcohol
>None of the adults have ever tried to make memeberry wine before this.
I also like how neither Randy or Garrison ever tried to put physical force on them (i.e. squishing them, cutting them, dehydrating them, etc.)

The only polls that count are the online ones from drudge report and the front page of pol

Polls are polls user. Even Fox News has Trump losing.

No. He's gonna switch gears and try to get serious in order to stop Member Berries. People will hate it and Hillary will win.

>t. Matt and Trey

Because Donald Trump is one of the worst candidates in the history of manking. If the Republicans had nominated anyone else, Hillary would lose bigly.

Probably.

Assuming they go with what happens IRL yes.

That's not how polls work jackass.

Don't complain about "rigging" when Hillary wins. The polls warned you but you refused to believe them, just lik in 2012.

WikiLeaks literally confirmed they were oversampling Democrats.

can you even vote?

She screwed over Bernie, she'd also screw over anyone from the Republican side, be it Cruz, Rubin or Kasich.

Because she know, hiring some Hollywood stars (and getting the yellow press readers) and the press in general is enough to buy yourself an election.

DNC leaks pretty much show, she wants it badly. And she has her guys placed in the election committee as well. Trump may actually win the popular vote, but America is one of the few countries, where popular vote doesn't matter.

Source?
So you're saying ALL polls are rigged? Even Fox News?

>Trump may actually win the popular vote
He won't

>but America is one of the few countries, where popular vote doesn't matter.
Agreed, it's fucking stupid, we need to get rid of the Electoral College. But if Gore winning the popular vote didn't lead to a movement to change it, nothing will.

>I don't know how statistics work so I shitpost on the internet

Protip, oversampling is so you have lower margin of error, it doesn't mean they count more.

Think of it like using a set of calipers instead of a ruler.

It's because Bill was the first black president.

How did she "screw over" Bernie? She got more votes, that's it.
How would she scew over the other Republican candidates? All the damage Trump has taken has been completely self-inflicted.

This is probably the best theory I've heard.

well some people in the DNC said some mean things about Bernie in private emails.

Nevermind that Bernie and his volunteers say they didn't have a strong enough on-the-ground game as their main problem.

YOU DECIDE!

>How did she "screw over" Bernie?

Literally bullied him out of the primaries. The Wikileaks e-mails demonstrate why he was so hesitant to ever attack or bring up any serious issues during their "debates." Then she also bullied him into campaigning on her behalf.

>The Wikileaks e-mails demonstrate why he was so hesitant to ever attack or bring up any serious issues during their "debates
Could I have a link to those particular e-mails? Because Bernie sure seemed to attck Hillary a lot. Bernie didn't need to be bullied to campaign for her, he knows that a Trump presidency would be far worse and he cares about the future of the country.

The only Wikileaks related thing I've saved is this. You can find the e-mails on the internet and juicy bits floating around on Sup Forums.

>Scalia conspiracy theories
Really man?

>Sup Forums
That explains it. No, I won't be visiting your containment board. I'll just google it myself to verify this claim that "Bernie was bullied into not attacking Hillary".

>Trump wins IRL
>Episode airs after election day, opens with Garrison winning
>Hillary kills Mr. Garrison, Caitlin Jenner becomes president
'Member when Mr. Garrison was alive?

>vote for literally Hitler to prevent literally Hitler from winning
How does this work?

This time we have an off week beforehand though.
The next episode airs the day after the election.

Because she doesn't want to be Putin's fucboi, unlike Trump.

How many people in Sup Forums are gonna kill themselves when hilary wins?

She literally cheated.
The heads of the DNC basically already decided they wereally going to push Hillary for summerslam and kneecap any chance Bernie had at taking the nomination.

He didn't complain, likely because he was compensated for his compliance. See the new summer home he immediately bought afterward with his donations.

You 'murritards should vote for him at election

I like this.

The guy is campaigning for her now. Bernie was either compensated, threatened or was a conman the entire time.

Honestly, I'm convinced it's the latter.

I haven't watched SP in while, did they stop making Mr. Garrison gay?

>Trump wants to turn America into even more of a laughing stock than it already is, has literally no plan/Idea what he's doing
>Hillary Eddie Guerrero'd her way to the top, has a plan, but that plan involves drone striking civilians in the middle east and escalating our passing contest with Russia into nuclear war

Can we just fucking reroll this one? We got literally the worst Republican nominee going against literally thevery worst Democratic nominee.

No one will win, no one will be happy with the outcome aside from nu-male tumblrinas/pol-fags.

He's still gay.

But not "I'm so gay look at me" anymore, so he's a cool gay now.

That's not cheating, that just means the DNC would rather not have Bernie be the candidate, just like the RNC didn't want Trump. The DNC were also pushing for Hillary to win in 2008, but that didn't matter.
Did the DNC actually do anything that supressed Bernie? Was there voter fraud?
At the end of the day, Hillary got more votes, end of story.

Or maybe he would rather have a democrat in the WH that he can work with and pressure rather than Donald Trump.

Honestly any of those is totally believable.

Stacking the vote, promoting one candidate over the other, and generally running an unfair race is crooked as hell.

The DNC always does shit like this. They promised Hillary the nomination in 08, but gave it to Obama because a black man was more likely to get votes compared to a white woman.
They always play shady because it's about keeping the PARTY in power; they bet on the strongest horse and push them before the primaries.

The only reason Trump got the nomination is because the RNC didn't realize they could just rig the primaries and get away with it, otherwise Ted Cruz would be up there right now.

>Trump wants to turn America into even more of a laughing stock than it already is, has literally no plan/Idea what he's doing

repeal Obamacare
repeal common core
increase boarder security
renegotiate nafta
congressional term limits
6 weeks maternity leave

>Stacking the vote,
How?

>promoting one candidate over the other,
They're allowed to do so, it's their party.

>and generally running an unfair race is crooked as hell.
Again, how?

Bernie pressures no one. The establishment laughs at him and now uses as just another shill. The only thing Bernie sways are extremely deluded millennials who pay themselves into poverty for poor idealism.

The only republishits who could beat her were Kasich or Rand

I think Bernie just took a good, hard look at the remaining field, and realized that everyone who's running is a clown except for Clinton. Even if he doesn't like her.

>6 weeks maternity leave
That's the stupidest shit ever.

If the Democrats win the Senate, Bernie will be in charge of the Senate Budget Committee.
But I agree with the sentiment of your post. Bernie lost because he couldn't convince enough people to vote for him, that's it.

>We got literally the worst Republican nominee

I hear this a lot but no one really shows a better Republican nominee. Which says more about the Republican party than it does Trump. What's more, the Republican party was furious that Trump was more popular than any of the people they had running. Do I even need to mention "Please Clap" Jeb?

Trump's rise has all but proven that the GOP and the Republican establishment have been nothing but controlled opposition for a long time.

the RNC hated Cruz too they wouldn't have let him win either if they had control of it

as for the DNC I'm not sure what that actually has to do with Hillary unless you have some proof that she controlled or encouraged them to do I don't see how it has anything to do with her

it would be like blaming Hillary for the random stuff anti Trump people do even though she doesn't encourage it, like fire bombing the RNC office or stealing Trump's Star

>Clinton
>Not a clown

She's the very definition of inept and her scandals trace back all of the way to Watergate. Whatever experience she pretends to have means dick. It's sad that a career politician is less appealing than a millionaire from New York.

I knew it the moment Republicans in congress said back in January of 2009 that their NUMBER ONE priority was to make Obama a one-term president. And they clearly meant it since they've done pretty much nothing but obstruct for years.

stop those things I dislike isn't a plan

he has no clue how to do any of those things, and even less of a clue of how to do them without making even bigger problems than he is trying to solve

>her scandals trace back all of the way to Watergate
Explain

They're done more to obstruct and flail over Trump than they have Obongo. Hell, they try to adopt Democratic policies to make themselves seem more appealing. With zero success.

>This is what Sup Forums actually believes

You don't have to be a Sup Forumstard to have seen the right try to adopt more socially liberal positions to win more votes.

>stop those things I dislike isn't a plan
So are you saying that obamacare and common core are not a problem for the country?

Except that we currently have the most conservative congress and senate ever. They're so conservative they actually think that Paul Ryan is a moderate.
Do some of the higher-ups want to adopt different positions? Probably. But it doesn't matter because none of their politicians are listening to them because they don't want to get primaried.

>Repeal Obamacare
And replace it with what? He said all of Obamacare is shit, but wants to keep the pre-existing condition clause you fuck.
>Repeal Common Core
That's because we still have the fucking retarded ass No Child Left Behind shit
>Increase Border Security
Yes, that will surely stop all the pre-existing tunnels that would go under the wall he "wants" to build
>Renegotiate NAFTA
There's nothing really to negotiate, the biggest bad thing about TPP is that bullshit on ANYONE can file a copyright claim violation even if they don't hold the copyright and do all litigation work for them
>Congressional Term Limits
Your retarded aren't you?
>6 weeks maternity leave
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you fucking are retarded.

again you can't just say stop that, that isn't a plan, if you wanna get rid of obamacare and common core that fine, but what are you gonna do instead

or do you just think that there should be no standards on healthcare or education?

Premiums and Deductibles have always increased every year, regardless of Obamacare, insurance companies bitch about how terrible it is, but who the fuck do you think made all those "amendments" to its original form? The insurance companies, because they're run by retards who know they can blame the law for any increases they make, even when they're still pulling record profits.

The Republican party is incompetent and they deserve to lose for the 3rd time in a row.

Congress and senate lobby for the same establishment positions that Clinton wants to impose, including the disastrous hypothetical "No-Fly" zone imposed over Syria that would be an act of war.

The lines between Democrat and Republican have blurred extremely with the last few presidents. People voted Obongo in believing he'd challenge the status quo but he's continued it totally.

It's part of the reason I want to vote for Trump despite him being an egotistic and bombastic retard. Watching both sides of the political spectrum which are tethered to same policies at the end of the day enter an autistic rage over his success, seeing the smarmy and worthless "conservative" block who failed to conserve anything in the last thirty years fail and sputter at this orange idiot has been fantastic. It helps that his opponent is Clinton who couldn't be more corrupt or inept and that he himself draws attention to issues that our pathetic narrative would never consider problems IE immigration and trade deals we get fucked on.

Isn't he the only guy left opposing TPP now or did he flip on that?

there is a reason they have won 1 presidencial election in 24 years

Right, because the Democrats are soooooo much better, amirite?

Wikileaks has already proven they're the dick puppet of Putin, so do you really want to take ANY of their information at face value when Russian hackers have been found fucking with the documents they leak?

>I can't read

>And replace it with what? He said all of Obamacare is shit, but wants to keep the pre-existing condition clause you fuck.
Not that user, but he said he wanted it to be handled privately. I don't get why he would wnat to keep the pre-existing condition clause though because that only increases premiums for everyone.

at least they are smart enough to win elections, Republicans can't even figure out how to do that at a national level

>Wikileaks has already proven they're the dick puppet of Putin

How have they done this again?

>Russian hackers have been found fucking with the documents they leak

Christ, it's the fucking red scare all over again on the left are doing it.

>Democratic party literally fucks their best candidate in decades out of the nomination
>Deserve it anymore than Republishits

And yet Republicans have blocked or tried to block pretty much everything Obama has tried to do. The lines haven't been "blurred", in the real world republicans have become exteremely polarized to the right while democrats are moderates.

It's true. The Republican party is absolutely incompetent because they're not conservative anymore. It's why groups like the Tea Party came into fruition before Obongo came crashing down on them.