JUST

JUST

Oh wow now he's even sexier

Was it rape?

>when you realise you have been watching a mentally ill cuckold autist who went to special ed school and literally lusts after the BBC

KEK

James intentionally thins out his thick, luscious hair with a razor and thinning scissors to more accurately portray his persona as the nerd. He takes method acting to a whole new level, truly a testament to his talent as a director and actor.

Floki?

JUST

>it will never be 2006 again

HE' RATHER HAVE

>bald
>best "friend" has literally taken over his sight
>nobody cares about the nerd anymore
>no more monster madness
>one chance at making a real movie was a disaster and embarrassment
>married a femnazi
>ended up watching Ghostbusters 2016 because his wife told him to
>first child is retarded
>second child is highly speculated to be Mike's

You literally cannot name anyone more JUST than James

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Minecraft With Gadget. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Gadget's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Minecraft With Gadget truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Gadget's existential catchphrase "I like to build brown bricks in Minecrap," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Mike Matei's genius wit unfolds itself on their Ipad screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

Such a comfy and simple layout.

A BIG BLACK BULL

>>ended up watching Ghostbusters 2016 because his wife told him to

That's fucking sad.

>>married a femnazi
>>ended up watching Ghostbusters 2016 because his wife told him to
Roasties, not even once.
Never get married, kids.

September 2007, I wonder what I was doing when this screenshot was taken, probably being happy

stop looking in the mirror then, user

Fuck, marry, kill.

That never happened though

Or maybe just don't be a doormat.
An actual man isn't forced to watch a shitty movie because his wife tells him to.

>Fuck James
>Marry Ryan
>Kill Bootsy

>Subscribers: 68,882
>#10 - Most Subscribed (All Time)

How do I find my soulmate in marriage like Mike and Inspector Gadget?