Here, T'chala is clearly right beside Carol and Maria Hill

Here, T'chala is clearly right beside Carol and Maria Hill.

Here, he is Fury's bunker among the Stark Team. Seriously Marvel? This is a new level os shitty editorial standarts.

They must've gotten confused since they put all of their lead black men all on two pages at once.

*He is in Fury's bunker
**A new level of shitty editorial

Sorry folks

Add it to the list.

The list?

ITT: Sup Forums edits Marvel

>I can't believe you were married to a reasonable man who don't want to arrest a kid for something he hasn't done!

Oh come the fuck on.

And Thor is there. And yet Thor is with Miles. Then Thor is at the base.

The Bendis Event List.

can we do this? It could be quite taxing but I think Sup Forums could make a better Marvel than Marvel.

then where is thor?!

>I am so sorry T'Challa didn't want to throw a kid in jail for something he didn't do!
>I can't believe he divorced you!

The list by Bendis?

Shit I didn't noticed that one. Guess teleporting is one of the Mjolnir's new powers.

No, The list of Bendis.

His events.

The list.

>black dudes arguing about throwing a black kid in jail

I think Marvel has become more diverse after all.

how the fuck do any O5-x-men side with her on this.

>I'm looking into the future and using it to preemptively arrest people.

>Basically the same line of reasoning that ripped you from your home and time and stranded you here to be forgotten and undeveloped.

Oh the list that lists the events by Bendis!

Yeah, that list.

This is why Mark Waid literally stages his scripts with action figures

Haha you think editors do there job at marvel , that's funny user thanks for the laugh

What is this, your first big event? You ALWAYS gets the wrong characters being drawn in the big fight scenes.

>Guess teleporting is one of the Mjolnir's new powers.
>new powers

Is that fucking Nemesis Prime in the bottom right?

Haven't you heard? That's how Iron Heart looks. They let a guy that regularly draws with poser using toys design her armor. It's a fallout 3 power armor with an Optimus head. Someone post his

Accidentally posted what I meant to say at the end is
>someone post his Beyonders.

Wasn't Carol supposed to start being portrayed as the sympathetic one in the dispute by now?

I must be missing it because she keeps getting worse.

Tis a joke, user.

Haven't been keeping up with Marvel the past couple of years since they've been in such a shit era, but isn't the one in the OP a misdrawn and miscolored Braddock? That would be my first guess.