Trump Cucked!

People are saying that Mexican President Peña Nieto had sex with Melania Trump while The Donald watched.

Other urls found in this thread:

weeklystandard.com/without-exceptionalism/article/2001806
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

0/10, I hope your handlers don't even deposit the 1 cent into your account.

>0/10, I hope your handlers don't even deposit the 1 cent into your account.
Personally I hope it's not true but I keep hearing it!

People are saying OP is a faggot

Sage

I don't know if it's true or not but I've been hearing people talking about it and I think it's disgusting. Can you imagine the potential First Lady cuckolding the President? We would all look like fools.

That's hawt

And a small price to pay for getting he wall done

EEK!
EEK!
EEEEEEEEEEEEKK!!

Ok lol

Voting for Trump still.

Just wanna let you know.

How come you're not voting for Trump, OP?

What's so bad about Trump???

>And a small price to pay for getting he wall done
Apparently the wall never came up. Other things came up but not the wall.

>Voting for Trump still.
>Just wanna let you know.
>How come you're not voting for Trump, OP?
>What's so bad about Trump???
I don't think Trump stands for anything but Trump. He has no real ideology. He's only running for President to feed his enormous ego.
Trump will take any side on any issue as long as it gets him elected.

wtf

What indicates to you that he's only in it for himself?

OP the only bad things I've ever heard about Trump were-

1.) He wears a wig
2.) A couple of his businesses went bankrupt
3.) He thinks his daughter is hot

And that's it.

Are these compelling arguments against Trump????????

really makes you think maybe the alt right calling people cucks is some kind of projection

Those voices will go away once you start taking the pills your doctor gave you.

>deflection

Found the cuck.

Your favorite Presidential candidate already got cucked, and the whole world knows about it.

Checkmate.

/thread

>What indicates to you that he's only in it for himself?
In all his stump speeches, tweets, and debate performances, how many times have you heard him utter the words liberty, freedom, democracy, Constitution, Founding Fathers, rights, ideals, equality, opportunity? Has he ever quoted the giants of our political pantheon—Lincoln or Jefferson, FDR or Reagan? Unlike every other candidate, Republican and Democratic, in this race and in races past, he completely ignores the ideas at the heart of the American experiment.

Instead, he repeats words like winning, great, huge, beat, kill, deals, successful, rich. He quotes himself and his own books. The central idea at the heart of Trumpism is the idea of winning. And winning, by his definition, means beating a loser. Right now, he says, we're losing to China and Mexico and Japan and all the rest. But he'll change that. He'll reverse the flow of money from foreigners and illegal immigrants back into the pockets of hardworking Americans. Trump's world is a zero-sum game, and Trump's America will start winning again only when everyone else starts losing.

meant for:

Cool copy/pasta job.

However, why should we keep letting China cuck us with money manipulation?

>
>meant for:
> (You)
> (OP)
You know nothing about cuckolding.

Here's the link you copied:

weeklystandard.com/without-exceptionalism/article/2001806

>TFW CTR drones are too lazy to type

>Cool copy/pasta job.
>However, why should we keep letting China cuck us with money manipulation?
I'm not saying we should. I'm saying that Trump would be on whatever side of that issue, or any other issue, as long as it gets him elected.

>Here's the link you copied:
>weeklystandard.com/without-exceptionalism/article/2001806
>>TFW CTR drones are too lazy to type
You should read the article.

Explain to me what Bill getting his dick sucked by (((Lewinsky))) while still married to Hillary was.

Later, it became global news, and Hillary still accepted it.

In this situation, Hillary was a ____.

I hope it didn't happen. I think it would be a terrible thing for the country if Trump watched his wife have sex with another world leader. It would send a terrible message.

Well Clinton is the only female in congress to have all of these scandals following her.

Out of Warren and Feinstein and Palin and Fiorina, Hillary has the most dirt and scandals following her.

Why is it that Palin and Warren don't get as much shit as Hillary, especially when Hillary wasn't running for office way back when?

The current leftist/neocon status quo is to let us be cucked by Chinese currency-manipulation and crap trade deals. Hillary shows no signs of protesting it. In fact, she supported it, via her support of TPP. Also, she's funded by Goldman Sachs, Soros' group, and other globalist organizations. Your copy/pasted article, which you didn't read and don't understand, is arguing that globalist cuckery is good for some reason.

>deflection

I know this thread is bait, I just like showing how hollow your kind's argument are; because it's fun. I've been sage'ing this whole time, BTW.