what are Sup Forums's thoughts on the show is it degenerate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j38aX4JxINQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>is it degenerate
Highly.

>this video is Sup Forums's definitive opinion on the show
youtu.be/j38aX4JxINQ

Probably, it is written by a Jewess and I'm pretty sure she's damn near 100 percent genetically Jewish. I mead for fucks sake just look at a picture of her. Even in my blue pilled days I would've said "Goddamn could she be anymore Jewish?" upon gazing upon her truly mouse-like face.

Plus everything I've heard about the show points to it being POZ central on a subliminal level. So yeah, 99 percent sure it's degenerate. An arch-Jewess as the author is always a very bad sign about a given work.

it belongs on Sup Forums

was gonna post this

I don't know if the show is degenerate, but you certainly are, given you are 18+ and still watching cartoons. Get a fucking job faggot

his channel really needs some love from Sup Forums, he's clearly one of ours

I like it

all cartoons are degenerate so to speak,, but on the slide scale, this is a nice show to watch with kids, does get a little bit twisted tho. the message is nice.
better than pepper the pig!

It's been getting worse lately

Gravity falls is fun, this show is for depressed kids and lesbians.

>Gravity falls
doesn't have a very good social construct message to it. it being action n all.

But i think we can safely say this cartoon is safe for kids: The story keepers

Is it bad I got the hots for Peridot?

I refuse to watch any of these new age cuckedtoon network programs.
Is this kid raised by lesbians or some Shit?

>Is this kid raised by lesbians or some Shit?
Yep, he literally is.

The only bullshit in gravity fals is the gay cops, but its a fun show, and have one of the best, if not the best animation in cartoons this days.

yes and no, you can be attracted to a personality but to obsess is to be lost to escapism.

but i rather my son learn about jesus and those evil romans!
I think sinbad might be a little to violent

Don't forget there is a third gay character but he was even more secondary than the cops.

The only episode from GF I detested was the one with the spider woman and how they left the issue completely unresolved and instead focused on "being a womanizer is bad kids", as if a lot of cartoons back in the 90's didn't push that message a fuckton.

The spider woman killed people and was a true menace. But unlike other monsters that got destroyed or at the very least contained they let her fucking live. Oh but at least Dipper learned a valuable lesson that day. That episode was so out of fucking place.

Yeah GF has its problems, the biggest one is the hype and cult following fans around it like if it was a sacred thing.

I dont know if you are trolling, but if you think cartoons are degenare and your son should not watch its your prerogative.

Story keepers was pretty redpilled, literally names the jew

this was a great summary

Its pretty good compared to what I normally see on CN.

They should make their stories a tad more serious though, sometimes they get it and sometimes their faggotry feels forced. Nevertheless, its the best thing on CN for a long time so I'm cool with it.

Its great

>watching TV

Crystal Gems fights for heterosexual fusions and a Matriarchy of diamonds as well for organic life.