Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vnmxg4h_Mio
time.com/4386281/justin-trudeau-marvel-comic-book/
youtu.be/R_V6NeUygpk
youtube.com/watch?v=Rs1WYdmjx4k
youtu.be/B0AayVP5w9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

feels superior in just about every way tbqh

I was born and raised in Canada for 22 years before I move to the United States. I can confirm that cuckoldry is a national past time for Canadians and that to this day, my wife's son and I are proud of our bull.

Pretty boring to be honest, just imagine living in the middle of the forest and having it -80F most of the year.

Don't worry most of the canadians here are just sillyposting. Most of the degenerates live in the cities or the east.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vnmxg4h_Mio

terrible

In general?

Pretty decent

Me specifically?

Pretty decent, I guess.

It was good under Harper, the economy was moving, firearm legislation was getting better for law abiding firearm owners, and this sjw horse shit didn't exist in the public eye

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on Sup Forums thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.

Same here im pretty isolated from no whites homeless people and general faggotry

better than the US

time.com/4386281/justin-trudeau-marvel-comic-book/

>2006

Bro, that was like a few million pakis and chinks ago

Here's the first half

Dual citizen here. Just recently made a decision to keep Cunuk citizenship and stay here. Live near ottawa. The taxes here are fucking aids compared to the U.S but not to bad compared to europoor. The libs are pretty awful but nothing to crazy has changed yet. The libertarian party is gaining some traction in places so thats nice. Overall 7/10 probably going to stay.

it's a pretty good country. stable, safe, relatively prosperous

no jews or niggers (there's a few in Toronto but the other 800 billion square kilometres of Canada are beautiful)

Don't spoil it you jerk

Pretty great senpai.

Have you jerked off the bull yet?

I go hiking with my bud
Shoot firearms every other week
Go fishing
Drink local beer
I get to ignore all the sjws and cucks because i dont live in vancouver

Pretty good

I dream about maple syrup every morning. And poutine. And milk in bags, which is in every way more economical and saves so much wasted plastic. It must be wonderful.

It's a shame about that shit they call bacon, though.

Why do Asians love Canada so much? Is China really that bad?

how fucked are you guys now?
i always wanted to move there, mostly because its like the us, but white, and hockey is the shit.

What's it like to post shill slide threads?

its """""""asians"""""""
also, indians from the commonwealth and pakis

Every canadian i ever met IRL have always been cool people and the chicks always put out.

How come you guys are such jerks online?

I was in the US a couple weeks ago, and driving through a small town you could not go two seconds without seeing stars and stripes. I was suprised how patriotic americans are. Made me think about Canada's barely existent national identity.

Makes me sad desu senpai.

How's the Syrian rapefugees mexico doesn't want? Christ, you've really become a dumpster, haven't you?

Because we are trapped in our houses during winter. It's called bunker syndrome or some shit. We are nice because we don't want to stab each other. It happens when you trap people inside small spaces.

So we lash out at americans, mostly because we want attention and are bored.

It's not like the US. There's a fundamental difference in what makes an American versus what makes a Canadian, if anything Canadians are like Aussies. Just the proximity and lack of accent has people grouping us with Americans.

If you like hockey, move to the southern US, you can go to an NHL game in Florida for no money, in Toronto tickets are hundreds of dollars for the same games.

Imagine urban America, except it's now rapidly turning into modern Sweden.
That's what living in Canada is like.

>What's it like to be a FUCKING LEAF!?

Depressing when you contemplate the state of our country, but then you go outside and be at one with nature and you feel much, much better.

In other words, same as being an American, I imagine.

At least we aren't in a recession

At least we aren't over THIRTEEN BILLION DOLLAR in dept.

money aint my problem my friend.

also, what makes you think i can survive in the heat of texas?

If it makes you feel any better it's usually a facade. I actually second-guessed myself quoting an amendment in our constitution tonight. Had to wiki it and all I fly is a Gadsen in my living room. Your blood flows with the angriest, thirstiest French and Englishmen that ever were had. Do more than 'Trailer Park Boys'

I don't know Mr. Radiology

Posting from a polish bar in Toronto, worked most of the day with people from all different races and no one shoved anything in my face. Though I just read about the CNE riots, fucking niggers

It's better now that i've moved to Canada. I used to live in Chicago, and all the white women there were sluts and i would almost always see them with black men.

youtu.be/R_V6NeUygpk

race baiting division post
>the alt-right needs as many as possible

What do you want?

>What's it like

youtube.com/watch?v=Rs1WYdmjx4k

I want you to love me back :3

AMAZING music!
youtu.be/B0AayVP5w9s

D..did you do this on porpoise?

What's it like to be FUCKING STRIPES AND STARS?

Typical American effort in posting, hamfisting two keys on their keyboard is edgy for them it seems, have a pity (you)!

I live in the prairies, based, conservative, and immigrant free. Get on my level.

Please don't try to be funny Hans, we love you when you are angry. Please be more angry.

I just got the topic of the thread wrong.. thought at first we would be mocking about each others flags and shit.

WHO OWNS THE BOARD .....WE DO !!!

I spend all of my time working and then playing video games and magdumping my rifles into the woods.

We seem to get a lot of attention from you guys for whatever reason, so that feels nice.

Also, the guaranteed high quality health care for everyone gives me peace of mind. Stress-free living feels good.

We have lots of cottages too. Good beer also.

Yeah, I like it.

SCANS WHEN SCANS WHEN SCANS WHEN

canada and australia given their otherwise distinct histories are the two best countries, albiet increasingly less so now.

Usa has structural issues given it being created a 100 years earlier but is still pretty good.

Cant wait for more evolved models to be created...i.e. Moon bases

colonies were a mistake. don't fall for the new world meme

What's his superpower, being able to take any and all muslim cock?

norway is paradise my friend. you don't need to move. it's still very good here

Hm

Ontario alone is 308 Billion in debt and getting in deeper.

Can any fellow leaf here give a white 20 yr male advice on which trade would be best for someone in Edmonton, Alberta? I was thinking electrician or plumbing but I honestly am not sure what route is best. I'm tired of the sensation of free falling, I need to find a purpose before it's too late. Any advice would be appreciated.

For most people it feels like being an American. It also feels suffocating and hopeless in regards to the political system and legal code.

It must get pretty tiring seeing people post >leaf every time you try to contribute

>ID: B8...
What's it like to shit post slide threads?

I keep thinking that too.

But where the fuck do i go back too? Most of us are northern euro shitmutts.

Daily Reminder - The Leafs elected a ex drama teacher and snowboard instructor as leader.

Anything but have an evil right winger in government right guys.

I haven't seen a nigger in 6-7 years. Seriously, not one.

It's beautiful here.

piss balls dick