twitter.com/AnonBabble

he's taking a wee wee

He probably drank Mexican water.

He's trying not to throw up with so many smelly spics around him

Yes. Sick of mexicunts and mudslimes

Nah your TV is just shit

Literally perfect

sick and tired of OP's faggotry.

Anyone else notice the bulge on the side of his pants, middle of the leg? Looks like a small tube or something

From the entire speech, this is the absolute worst freezeframe you could find? Hillary is fucking done for.

he's evolving into a god

>Maybe if I close my eyes and think of America it will feel like I'm not in hell
>tfw it's not working

No way he has super human DNA are you nuts.
youtu.be/1uY_vIQgEds

>HURR DURR.. HILLARY IS SICK RIGHT GUYS???

>WAIT TRUMP ISN'T SICK

Needs to sneeze

(You)

He is quite old. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a problem. However, while Trump might have one problem, Hillary's got 99 problems, but Bill ain't one.

All we need is a bunch of media outlets to call it a left wing conspiracy theory and Trump to open a loosened pickle jar to prove he's healthy.

yes

what are you trying to get at here?

>tfw you realize they're not gonna pay for the wall

He's probably overheated. Weather was beautiful in Mexico today but it gets damn hot wearing the level IV ballistic armor he has under that suit.

Well he's white.

This was immediately after he said they didn't discuss paying for the wall. You can see him on his face that he instantly realized he fucked up again.

>takes picture at worst possible moment
>LOL EVERYBODY LOOK AT HIM

He is publishing all his medical records ever

I guess they didn't get any.

They'll give him the antidote after he pays for the wall

>5 minute from some hippy doctor
>medical records

He caught the ZIKA. Fucking told his ass not to go.

he looks like a pink gorilla

We are better than this.

Don't fall into the alt-right's trap.

sick of DEMOCRATS

It's called blinking. It's this thing mammals do when your their get dry. It helps lubricate the eyeballs. You would know that if you weren't a bot.

Jesus Christ

Do you understand what medical records are? They are every doctors visit every medication prescribed and every sickness you have ever had. I know because I had to get mine recently.

Trump is not FIT to be president! Hillay has the stamina and experience and honesty which qualifies her to be president!

They tend to be short and easy to get when you're not riddled with health problems.

Man I would have fucked 2008 Hillary.

too much tacco

He's trying to listen to a translator and pay attention to the tone of the mexican president while he's speaking simultaneously. It's not as easy as you think.

He was holding in a sneeze

donaldo is a picture of perfect health my meme friend
>pic related, finest human specimen to ever ascend into presidency

like a boss

>Hillary has innumerable health problems and manifestations of symptoms in public, even while being recorded by 59 camera
>MSM: *crickets*
>Trump has a bad day after traveling to Mexico where, no doubt, people hate him
>pic related

Sigh... Me too. Now she looks like she aged 30 years in 8

He is a slightly overwieght 70 year old man. I assume he has at least 2 or 3 illnesses, if not more. But he is also a billion with access to the best possible healthcare and will probably live to his mid to late 80's.

Look at all those imaginary dicks she is sucking. Fuck now I have to fap...

wheres garrison's signature? only he could've drawn this masterpiece

He was up all night shitposting on twitter.

Donald is sick of dumbass Dems....

>trump
>sick

The fucker flew to Mexico, debated with its president, gave a speech and then flew back to America for a speech in Iowa. He's 70 years old. He's held more press conferences in Mexico than Hilary has in America.

That about sums it up.

>tfw this will be me soon
I'm gonna make it, bros.

Gas the kikes!

We need a teddy

My God the man blinks. I'm voting for hitlery now.

Yea and still better than Hillary