I got a rock

>I got a rock

This dumb joke wasn't funny at all. Even for 60's standard. Should have been cut.

Fun Fact: After the special was aired, thousands of kids from all over mailed Charles Schulz candy for Charlie Brown because they felt bad he didn't get any.

>t.The kid that got a rock instead of candy.

Is this a thing?
How horrible a person can you be to give a child a rock instead of candy?

Still better than candy corn

Better than a MOTHERFUCKING POTATO

What kind of sick adults were doing that

>tfw you're that one single, solitary person that actually likes candy corn for some reason

it's funny because Charlie Brown is a loser who couldn't even figure out how to cut eyeholes out of a blanket

>I actually hand out rocks on Halloween
>kids hate me
>but I live in a white neighborhood so the parents get the joke and love it
>everybody always has to go to my house for Halloween for the past 5 years that I've been doing this
>I dress up as Lucy when I do this

inb4 grill

The strange thing is that joke from that Youtube video would actually fit with that multi-eyed ghost costume.

You misheard. He got Iraq, political clusterfuck and all.

>>I dress up as Lucy when I do this
I thought you were dick until I heard that part, that's actually pretty funny.

You're the absolute best, keep it up.

>I got a... motherfucking potato?

how bad do you have to fuck up that every house in the neighborhood gives you a rock
its like
>yo there's that asshole charlie brown
>give that nigga a rock

Yeah, worth the eggs and TP that I get every other year.

What do you mean? The universe taking a huge, steaming shit on Charlie Brown is always funny.

Non American here: what's with that guy's costume? Is it supposed to be a ghost with lots of eyes?

he fucked up and cut too many eye holes
because charlie brown is a fuck up

Had a friend of a friend who once couldn't be arsed to pick up candy and decided to toss leftover ketchup and soy sauce packets into kids candy bags.

"Did you ever do trick for treats in the ghetto? You ussually get loose candy corns and staples in yo maryjanes!"

Well then fuck him, he deserves that rock

>Implying Charlie Brown didn't then use the rocks to kill the other kids and take their candy

>Implying the Great Pumpkin didn't come and molest Linus while he slept

Absolutely it is.

My guess is he found he was putting the holes in the wrong location in relation to where his eyes are in the costume when he puts it on, and had to keep redoing it as a result.

My whole family does.

what does it taste like? in my country it's unknown

It's just sweet, like honey or caramel. But since it doesn't have zany fruity flavor or is sour nobody likes it because it's too plain.

It's great, hating it is a shitty meme.

Maybe when he said rock he ment crack then went to smokw linus and thats how they saw the great pumkin.

And your mother should've aborted you.