Why are you still NEET?

There is too much on the line right now politically and socially for you to be worthless.

There are too many potential happenings for you to remain unprepared.

Why don't you go find some work and earn some money? Is your test that low that you have no will? Why are you out of shape, and why do you keep making excuses /pol?

Or do you know a NEET personally?

ITT we discuss NEETism and how we help them unfuck their shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/docs/ERP_2016_Book_Complete JA.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't know how to fix myself.

he doesnt know about september

What have you tried to fix and failed at?

What do you struggle with that is so debilitating?

No one on here is a NEET. I'm not. I work 40 hours a week and go to grad school full-time.

Bullshit. I was NEET this summer, about to end it all before that. I got solid advice and good bantz here.

Stop doing things that are destructive and start doing things that are fulfilling.
Listen to lectures, learn a language, go do judo or bjj or kickboxing or lift weights.
start cooking, and stop playing video games.

obviously it will take time and effort to start even one thing and give up another, if you commit yourself mentally; you will do it.

It's difficult to find motivation and apply discipline in a world that's turning to shit.

I don't have the will to do these things tho user.

>no one here is a NEET

the amount of weab shit here tells me otherwise

I'm desperate to find a peer group of any kind. It ain't easy being weird (even if socially skilled.)

Well I want to work construction to make some cash but my dad says that type of work is for rednecks. I had a job interview a week ago, but I fucked it up because I told the person interviewing me that I'm not very emotional....

I think the biggest problem I have is that I thought I was gonna' be a computer programmer and make big bucks after leaving H.S. so i disregarded my soft skills.

>tfw I know that feel

Listen gives solid advice. Its more about the practice of doing fucking anything that will get you out of that feel.

The point of doing those things like lifting, eating well, martial arts, hunting or whatever is that aside from them being physically healthy, they are really good for you psychologically.

You get away from those shitty feels long enough and your will is going to return. Your test is gonna be right, and you'll be angry again. Angry at the time you wasted and capable of enjoying life again. And you'll be able to do things beside shitpost.

>Before you speak, think about how what you say will make people feel.
>After you speak, think what you could've said differently that would've made things better.

Alternate between these two thoughts to develop a theory of mind, and you should be good to.

>Example. "If I tell this person I'm unemotional, how will this person feel in response?"

Who here on Sup Forums while on the clock?

First you fuckers shit down on NEET's and tell them to kill themselves, now you wanna help them all of a sudden?
Why this "change of heart" ? Something wrong, mart sharter?

But I have a job, /r9k/

Yea, I know what you mean.

I think we're just going to have to go make new friends bro, and build from there.

Aristotle and Seneca talk a lot about friendship, and I've been using that as a sort of vetting system to find new friends. I've had pretty good success irl banter and meeting better people. But friend-making is a slow process for me, idk about u.

All of my friends from H.S. and college (I'm in my mid 20's now) are either in jail, fucked up from the war, married w/ kids or dead.

I am the last of the Autistians.

Have you tried a library or church or anything like that?

I'm not a shill, I was NEET for a while.

For the sake of the Trumpening, I wanted to make this thread so they don't pull the lever just yet.

Give life a try again NEET bros. Make life great again.

I'm not lel. I'm in college and I work part time after classes.

I start school next month, sorry boss.

I'm thinking about getting more involved with the Catholic Church. I mean I already go to Mass, but I'm unsure if I should get more involved. I guess I should also check out library events, since I already write at the library. Friend-making these days is very hard, because although I write books, I'm not employed so I can't network to make friends there. And in America, people make friends through primarily their work, so its tricky being an introverted type.

I've been a NEET for over 6 years.

I dropped out of high school in 9th grade. I'm 21 now. I've also been a shut-in.

I lift weights everyday and eat a healthy diet. I consider myself to be fairly attractive. I spend most of the day on a computer. I am supported by my loving mother (the only other person living in the house).

Let me explain to you my choices:

>Go to college or vocational school

Now I'm tens of thousands in debt and probably unable to find a job, or if I do the job may likely be killed by new technology/automation in the future.

>Get any job I could find

Does not even pay enough to allow me to move out, let alone support a family.

The only motivation I have is being able to get a wife and have children, and not have the high risk of her cheating on me without repercussions, divorcing me, and stealing my kids/money.

Even if I got a high enough financial status to get a wife I couldn't accomplish that.

The only problem with this plan is that your mother can't take care of you forever. (A Trust Fund can, however.)

Fuck you and your fucking propaganda!

bump

I have about $25,000 in inheritance that I have put in stocks. I think I will get some more money when my mother dies.

If that's not enough, I hope that by that time basic income will be in place.

If neither plan works out, I am prepared to be homeless living out of a car with my remaining savings, I would prefer that to working minimum-wage tier jobs.

You need, honest to god, one million dollars to live off of. The best plan is to work minimum wage jobs and inherit the house as a place to live. You have plenty of time to find muster the courage and strength to do so.

I'll change for you Mr Radiology

I have the courage and strength to work a minimum wage job, I simply don't want to. I do not have social anxiety or fears over social interaction.

At this point may have a hard time even getting a minimum-wage job, as I have literally no work experience to list at >21 years old.

Well if you can't get a minimum wage job, then its homelessness. IDK if anyone would willingly choose such a thing.

Its hard, but your charisma is like a muscle that needs to be exercised. Just like approaching women, or going in for a job interview, you will be nervous.

Failure will happen, eventually, despite your best intentions. I've failed a lot. But its worth it, even when you don't feel like it.

In recent years I've had more trouble with finding good friends than meeting women or other stuff. I just lack common interests too much with peers in my small-town area. I have friends but not really close friends. That's more my problem.

>Now I'm tens of thousands in debt and probably unable to find a job, or if I do the job may likely be killed by new technology/automation in the future.

None of this is sane or rational, just desu.

You could get your GED, go join a union hall and get an apprenticeship as a carpenter or a millwright with minimal costs. You have a shit ton of options, really, especially at 21.

You're 21. In 5 years, you're going to be 26. You can be 26, supported by your loving mother (she wants you to get out and live btw tbqh), or you can have a legit career in a trade union.

You don't just step out day 1 and start a fucking family. You go out, meet girls, enjoy youth while you have it.

You're going to die one day user. Why live like this? Why never even try?

No job prospects in the media, advertisement or cinema in Russia. Moving out

Living out of a car with some cash is much better to me than working a menial job which you have to supplement with government welfare just so you can afford to live by yourself in a one-room apartment.

Srs, do you have no desire for women at all?

>I just lack common interests too much with peers in my small-town area.

Exactly. Friends is far harder than women.

>why am I still NEET
please, I have spent the last 2 weeks detoxing after everyday weed smoking and drinking alcohol for the last 4 years

I am only starting to feel better now, I am planning on study and work

I know i sound like a fag... but Trump actually inspired me to stop drinking, smoking and drug taking

Just invest some time and apply some effort.

This is solid advice, you may need to pick apart social interactions logically to properly understand them.

Could be much worse.

Is college = neet or is neet no education whatsoever?

Ive been a neet a few times, mostly in my early 20s. I work steady now, havent been out of it for a long time. Being a neet sucks. When you reach the point where youve seen every website, played every game, and seen all the shows, its pure hell. And it only makes you weaker and more pathetic as time goes on. I can understand how lots of young men end up in it. The economy and just culture is pure toxic absurdity. But even washing dishes gives you a better chance at honest happiness. I feel for the guys who are too shit to even get a shit job, but I know there are a few who could.

Im trying to get my life back together. but there are some problems.

Mainly health problems, I tried for years to get my local doctor (paid by state) to give me some analysis and she always tried to escape (tests and extras are discounted from extra payment they receive).
I could (and was more than once) literally be extremely tired with lack of breath and she never even checked my lungs or heart.
I've been feeling really fucking bad lately, lots of heart pain, nausea, headaches, very tired, but I might have managed the extreme bitch that my mother is (dont live with her anymore, I know I might sound like a spoiled brat here, but believe me, that women was the devil and only lately finally became closer to what one could call a mother) to pay me for a private clinic appointment, though It seems it will take a month.
I'll try to endure but honestly, I've been way worse than I've ever been and im psychologically devastated as well due to horrible people (long story but apparently you stop someone from killing themselves and they throw you under the bus when its good for them).

I dont want disability money, I've been without work for too long and I hate it. All I want is health, both physical and mental. Not that I think anyone will hire a 28 year old with pretty much zero work background (did work a bit before but not legally reported)

how much did you drink a day

I actually lived in my car for almost half a year. It's not that bad really. Make sure you can LAY DOWN in your car. Which means you need a van or SUV with seats that fold down.

I can't stress enough being able to LAY DOWN all the way flat. Months of reclined seat sleeping will murder your body.

Also tinted windows are a must and a vehicle that sits high off the ground (less people can see in or will call the cops) ((yes people call the cops if they see you sleeping your car))

The worst part really is summer. If you live in your car during summer somewhere hot your life will be VERY bad. But Fall, Winter, and Spring are doable.

Also its easy to get bored and eventually you run out of things to do and being a alone at night in your car isn't safe (cops n robbers) and is very depressing and mentally fucks you up.

There's a lot of downsides

It's not that good, but doable, but have a plan save some cash and stop living in your car.

>None of this is sane or rational, just desu.

There is many people getting out of college with supposedly lucrative degrees, but they are unable to find a job, and at the same time they are $30,000+ in debt. This is a reality for many people. Also:

>The White House, in a report to Congress, has put the probability at 83 percent that a worker making less than $20 an hour in 2010 will eventually lose their job to a machine. Even workers making as much as $40 an hour face odds of 31 percent.

whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/docs/ERP_2016_Book_Complete JA.pdf

>You could get your GED

I have it.

>she wants you to get out and live btw

I honestly don't think she does, she doesn't want to live alone.

>You're going to die one day user. Why live like this? Why never even try?

Sigh...

Read my first post:

>The only motivation I have is being able to get a wife and have children, and not have the high risk of her cheating on me without repercussions, divorcing me, and stealing my kids/money.

NEET stands for "not in education employment or training", wew lad.

>When you reach the point where youve seen every website, played every game, and seen all the shows, its pure hell.

This is where people like you and I differ. I have spent over 6 years with the majority of that time sitting on a computer, and I have not got bored yet. There is a never-ending amount of information.

>being a NEET without being independently wealthy

now THOSE are the biggest dipshits

I'm pure NEET
23 and no job
>please help

NOT in
EMPLOYMENT
EDUCATION or
TRAINING

Focus on Christ.

He is all that matters.

That doesn't sound gay at all user.

I sobered up a few years before the Trumpening, turned me into a fucking loon for a while, but I balanced out and do not regret it.

The Trumpening did make me want to start giving a damn again. I've achieved a lot more in a short time than I have in years because, I just have will again now.

Props and cred and other black ppl venerations to you Aussie bro for telling your local dealer to fuck off and trying to make yourself great again.

Was smoking up to 3g a day when I stopped

Alcohol was moderated but I could definitely finish a bottle of whiskey in a day if I really wanted to drunk

Usually half bottle was my standard, When mixing with weed I don't feel the need to drink as much

do you think a bottle or two of wine a day is a lot??

>unprepared

I live in a shitty apartment, work 40h/week with a shit wage and see no reason to improve my situation.

Can I be considered a NEET, just because I act like one?

That's just quiet desperation.

Yes, but I have known people to drink a bottle of wine a day and still manage to function with life, 2 bottles is pushing it

Best of not to drink if you want to get sober, fit and healthy or just stick to having a glass of wine with a meal if you like to drink

I wish I was NEET.

I could make pocket change livestreaming shitty games if I was a NEET. Instead I'm a big fat loser with a big fat paycheck from a big fat job.

That's a shit show brother. Tbh I feel the same about the welfare thing, and wanting to be a capable man on your own and healthy, but if I were in your situation, I would accept the money.

I wouldn't let it make me complacent, or create normal faggot tendencies. I would find a way to invest it in myself, so that I could get what I needed to be free from constraint. (Weather that constraint is health, dependence on others, w/e).

top fucking kek.

My neighbor is DoD, he recommended that I get one of those masks for potential happenings.

Didn't know if that was irony or not. I'm starting to think he's srs.

>Also its easy to get bored and eventually you run out of things to do

Shit, I know I would. Whenever I'm out driving around I just want to go home. Being in public almost 100% of the time would drive me nuts.

sure is dreams of earning fiat debt de facto "currency" in here

trump isn't gonna change lives
it's just the ol' shell game

remember the scene with bane where he says "but i'm a necessary evil"

that's trump and the tiny man is hillary

You just have to practice being conscious and actively aware and you will realize that NEETing doesn't make you happy

Just convince yourself that you are stuck in a dream, stuck in a habit loop, and you have to wake up from it

I was really depressed for about a year, stuck in a relationship with a degenerate that I was too beta to get out of, no faith in society or anything

Lucky I had some cash under me at least, got the fuck out of the US, integrated into a much healthier society (see flag), married + formed family, now doing med school.

Honestly, the $$ is what made it possible to relocate to where there are still traditional families and have one, and it's the family + kids that inspired me to stop NEETing.

For broke-ass NEETS I can't honestly say I've ever been in such a bad position, but seriously if you have no faith in the world around you just know that it's a big ass world.

Just get your STEM education, fuck bitches to pass the lonely hours, and learn Spanish, Chinese, Russian, whatever flavor of traditional women you like,

then get the fuck out of your degenerate country in a few years, make bank doing your STEM work in whatever more traditional society you decided to go to, and wife+family up.

Leave your $$ in a trust fund and make it clear to your wife that you will just leave the country with your kids if she tries to divorcecuck you, which she won't really want to do anyway because muh low divorce rate, traditional gender role culture.

You gotta keep focused on a long term goal, know what you want, know you can get it, and want it so bad that it will explode in your chest.

> written from recently finished ranch home on farm in Chilean countryside while taking a study break,

Dumbass, being a NEET is how you prepare for economic collapse. You think we want to work 20 times as hard to put food in the mouths of 20 niggers?

Actually i got my shit together about 3 months ago i have a job as a security guard and i walk about 10 miles a night so ive lost almos 20 lbs this last 3 months as well as getting paid to do so.

unemployment puts people into a rut and they become neet

the longer your unemployed the more fucked you are

PAUL BLART

MALL SHART

Yeah I feel your first paragraph. I'm not neet technically, but I recently lost my job and had to move back home due to drug addiction and I've basically been a fuck up. But just, the times we are in. There is a power to them, that we can draw from. I just finished my EMT class so I'll be an EMT soon ^_^

But I know about neetism. Trust me I know.

This is inspiring, user. Happy for you.

ITT we see hope.

I don't know what I want to do with my life, I don't particularly like doing anything and I have no motivation. I did very badly in highschool and the only thing i'm really interested in is traveling but i'm poor so I don't have any money.

Also:

You really do have to have some personal culture, identity, values etc

I think we are all really here because we got brainwashed with a blue pill when we were too young to think, but it just boiled in us and was so contrary to our nature that we just screamed and rebelled against it and we are looking for.. something

The Trumpening gives us hope at least, but let's be honest: we don't really know what he's going to do as a politican, he has no political track record. We know he is high power and alpha, and at least he offers hope, which sick Hillary can never give us

Get in touch with some real values. If you like Christianity that's a healthy place to start, personally I couldn't get into it, but I got into Tao / Confucianism and into classical, pre-christian culture, Homer-tier heroic values, stuff like that.

The Jew programming has all been there to destroy your pride in self and your sense of right and wrong. If you recover that, you will automatically want to be a man(/woman) again.

nah i work in a parking garage and a upscale hotel

I'm not working for society because society is not working for me. Society is in ruin.

How long did that take btw?

I did poorly in HS too, but I really started to enjoy learning a few years after I was out.

I make good grades in college now, but it took time and effort and the right state of mind to get that way.

You've got to start somewhere if you want to travel, or whatever, and doing what you can is essential.

> pre-christian culture, Homer-tier heroic values, stuff like that

Been learning about this a lot recently. Its amazing stuff. Stoicism and meditation has really helped me.

>The Jew programming has all been there to destroy your pride in self and your sense of right and wrong. If you recover that, you will automatically want to be a man(/woman) again.

This really made me think guys. Maybe that nihilism phase was really just a phase after all.

>Society is in ruin.

It kind of is though. What scares me the most is NOBODY is working hard to fix it. There is no "Bull Moose" party faction working hard to fix our problems. It's very odd. Most Americans in history, especially the rich, had a sense that if they didn't take control of progress, progress would become regress and shit would fall apart.

Fuck off

>You have no will
>What do you struggle with that is so debilitating?

When you are raised by drunks, drug addicts, and fucking white trash, you give up and let go. I never had a fucking chance. What the fuck is so hard to understand? There was nothing remotely "normal" about my upbringing, I always lived in fear from my own fucking "father." I was never socialized in what he wouldn't shut the fuck up about so called "developmental years" Ain't that just a kick in the head? This is the type of guy that talks shit about his own daughter for being a shitty parent when he failed as a parent and therefore is responsible for her being a shitty parent. This is the type of guy you all make fun of, a fat stupid american, a living, walking meme. Zero involvement in his family's life, or anything really. A beta drone content to a life of degeneracy as long as there is no thinking or commitment to anything serious, the most useful of idiots and the best of goyim. I'm sure you're probably thinking "well you was probably just a faggot ass kid" No motherfucker, I was a good kid. Sometimes parents really are just shit. What part of I don't know how to be do you not understand? You know how when people are growing up and your parents usually talk to you and don't make you stay in a room by yourself all the time? I don't. Pretty much almost anything you can think of I experienced as a kid. The only thing that didn't happen is while I did get hit a few times I never got full on beatings like he did (at least once for literally no reason) Even nowadays I have tried to self adjust and be normal, on the surface I can fake my way through a conversation but inside I am internally screaming, the conditioned anxiety is unbearable.

parents both died.

there house in vancouver was worth 3milion (average house in a shit neighborhood)

sold it off.

invested in safe bonds/stocks.

passive dividend yield is 3% per year which is 90k, I live of 1/3 of that and just invest the rest.

why the fuck would I work.

Which is fucking stupid as fuck

>OH HEY user IT SAYS HERE YOU'VE BEEN OUT OF WORK FOR A FEW YEARS
>SOMEHOW THIS MEANS YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED FOR THIS MENIAL DO NOTHING JOB
>YES I'M JUST A FAT STUPID OLD CUNT BUT BECAUSE I SUCKED DICK TO GET TO THE TOP NOW I WILL PLAY GOD WITH YOUR LIFE

Is pretty much more or less how my last interview went.

Fuck

Start out by walking. Just go outside and walk. For 15 minutes, 30 mintues, whatever you can do. Try to increase it by 1 minute a day, or each week by 5 minutes. And then begin to jog instead of walk. Just start out with this small thing. It does wonders. It helps your body, and your mind.

lie on your resume. everyone does.

You had the will to post and ask for help. That shows something. Keep your head up user. Goes for all of you anons

let him be.

hes probably got welfare food stamps ebt medicare medicaid section 8 housing so thats a fine life

This pleb actually thinks being a minimum wage slave will make things better.

To all those who refuse to work for the slavemasters. Keep at it. The shit is about to hit the fan.

Then you are fucked and nothing will get better. Start being a man.

Are you the same user? I wasn't being a cunt, I was asking specifically what was wrong. I played advice man for quite a few posts.

Have you ever read pic related? (Srs)

Tragic. But most of us don't have a similar situation.

I've got MS. No one wants to hire someone like me.

literally nothing wrong about being neet

believing neet is degenerate is the jew twisting your mind

And how will being an overweight, under prepared loser help you fair any better than someone who works 9-5? Quit being delusional.

Take wheatgrass shakes. I've done this the last 2 months and I feel in a constant manic state. I can talk to girls with no problem where before I would have cracked like a twig.

No that was a different guy. I just feel like some people don't understand sometimes, you know? No I have not read your pic, what is it, is it any good.

Yeah, stoicism really helped me get over the horror show I grew up in, and all the bullshit.

I read Meditations first, I think, then Letters from a Stoic by Seneca. Then some of Cicero's stuff (Cicero is the most practical of all of these, and he's technically not a true stoic philosopher).

I wish you well though, if you read any of this stuff or not. I just started this thread so bros could get help, and to see why NEETism is so common.

I just quit the NEET life. Got a job at the liquor store. Keeps me busy, the co workers are nice.
Simple stuff really but it's good. I still have time to shitpost don't worry about that.

You in Vancouver by any chance?

Thanks. I'll have to check that stuff out some time. I like to read but if I don't like it in the first few minutes I drop it, same with music. Plus I am kind of busy these days, as soon as I'm done with the project I'm working on I'm probably going to hit the road as I can't take my current situation anymore. Living homeless is probably going to suck. And it would probably be best if I hurried up and went to the doctor as I have pressing health issues that I can't ignore for much longer.

>I just started this thread so bros could get help, and to see why NEETism is so common.

Judging by your first sentence it sounds like you have an idea why it is so common.

You may not enjoy it at all.

>I like to read but if I don't like it in the first few minutes I drop it, same with music

I used to be like his as well. The only thing that changed it was Shakespeare. I stuck with it despite not enjoying it for the first half hour or so of reading one of his plays, then it really opened my up consciously. After that and only after that was I able to get into philosophy. And I read the postmodern stuff and Nietzsche and all that, but stoicism was the only thing that helped me carry myself when I was poor and in despair.

>Judging by your first sentence it sounds like you have an idea why it is so common

I knew why I was NEET for a while, and why others are vaguely. But I was NEET b/c of a bad accident that set me back, before I got into the cycle of NEETism. I wanted to know if there were like 1 or 2 across the board reasons that led other bros down that path.

Any Shakespeare you recommend? I remember years and years ago someone I knew had a book of his work but hilariously enough the only story that I couldn't stop reading was The Shylock (lol) What was the accident that set you back, if you don't mind sharing.

>What was the accident that set you back, if you don't mind sharing.

A really, really bad car accident. I kind of got crushed, but not entirely (obviously). Many broken bones, almost all my ribs, TBI, organ damage, among other things. All the docs were pretty sure I was going to die, as my lungs couldn't work and a lot of my organs were hemorrhaging.

I got to keep my legs and everything. I was agoraphobic for a while, after I recovered a little. I didn't have social anxiety, I just lived in a rural area and had some kind of existential crisis every time I had to drive somewhere, which was anywhere because of where I lived b/c I grew up there. This part of it just got worse and worse until I learned to force it to stop. But I was NEET for a while at the end of it. Stoicism was yuge for me in this regard.

>the only story that I couldn't stop reading was The Shylock
I love that one! Probably my favorite Shakespeare comedy, for pure Kek value.

>Any Shakespeare you recommend?
Because its him, none of it is technically bad. Titus Andronicus was the only one I would describe as kind of meh, but holy shit what a messed up story. Its worth it for the morbidity if anything.

My favorite is King Lear. All his stories are pretty much comedy or Tragedy, and everyone ends with a funeral (of sorts) or a wedding it seems.

I'm glad you seem bright. You may have to tough it out for a few years, but I'm sure you'll do fine on your own.

damn man, hope you're doing better nowadays. did the accident leave you with any handicap(s)?
how old were you when it happened?

>I'm glad you seem bright.

y-you too

All I can say user is that if you do manage to overcome or learn to cope with what life has thrown at you, you'll be 100x stronger than most people because of it.

We are in a large part made by the challenges that life throws at us.

You're stuck in a deep well, you can either try to climb out despite knowing there's no guarantee you'll succeed... or you can just give up, guaranteeing you won't.

Here, read some ultimate red-pill: www.armstrongeconomics.org

^ come to understand armstrong's work, and you'll understand everything about history and modern political climate. You'll also be able to amass a lot of wealth.

kek

I'm doing much better now and thanks. It will be ten years ago in a couple of months. I was 16.

>did the accident leave you with any handicap(s)?

I mean yeah, you don't walk away from anything like that the same. Most people don't get to walk away at all. I had a few reconstructive surgeries for bones, mostly hips and a little for my spine, a shit tone of scar tissue to go with that and nerve damage. But once the pain got mostly over with I was kind of like wolverine or something, it was like that movie Kickass kind of, I just didn't feel as much pain in certain parts of my body.

But other than a bunch of scars (none visible with clothes on), you can't really tell a difference by looking at me. I got to keep all my limbs somehow. And my mind isn't totally shit. I had to learn how to do everything all over again like walking, drinking water, doing math, but I picked it all up fast again.

Honestly, the worst part was just being afraid. I wasted a lot of time, some of my best years in a sort of self imposed prison. I did my best with everything I could, but at times I just wanted to end it.

I was at times a little conflicted about God and that made it worse. I was depressed because I was an athlete and smart, had potential scholarships, and I had a good future that I lost forever.

If I didn't turn towards philosophy and the Bible (srs, please no hurt) and family for the healing qualities, I would have definitely ended it all by now.

I only mention all this because, we all have our struggle. But we can bare it. Hope is key. And I do not regret deciding to live.

Thanks man. Yeah, that's like the only upside out of my life is that I can function and not be some faggot that gets triggered by clapping or some other stupid shit. I tried to open your link it didn't work though, got another one?

oops

www.armstrongeconomics.com

>No one is mentioning how much this Martin Armstrong dude looks like Vladimir Lenin

Thanks for the link and contributions bros.

I'm out for tonight.