If it's for Marvel it's ok I guess

If it's for Marvel it's ok I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

themarysue.com/jaimie-alexander-marvel-vs-dc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Marvel Money > BBC Money

Ayyyyyyyy lmao

A Doctor Who/Doctor Strange crossover would be amazing, btw.

>Didn't want to play wonder woman because she thinks she's a bad role model, anti feminist and is a damsel in distress

>Has no problem playing sif

Lol

>Didn't want to play wonder woman because she thinks she's a bad role model, anti feminist and is a damsel in distress
How did she come to the conclusion on any of that? I mean that's really dumb.

>anti-feminist

Sounds perfect for Wonder Woman. If Wonder Woman did nothing but play the victim card and loved Islam she'd be pretty feminist

kinda want that lunch box

Wilson pls.

BENDYOURDICK
CUMINHERSNATCH

That's Bong speak. They're raised to be polite and dishonest, he couldn't say 'Doctor Who is retarded shit and they couldn't afford me' so he made up some inoffensive, vaguely self deprecating crap

>Didn't want to play

That's a funny way of saying "didn't get the role"

themarysue.com/jaimie-alexander-marvel-vs-dc/

HAHAHAHAHAHH

Dr Who is dumb and doesn't always bode well for your career.

He is established now so he doesn't have to worry about being stuck as Strange.

Plus that was 2011 or some time in the past. Surprise surprise people change their mind.

This is nearly as dumb as people looking at what politicians said 10+ years ago that disagree with their current policy.

We already had Dr.Who/Powerman and Iron Fist.

She tried out but couldn't get the part anyway because of her Marvel contract.

I'm not clicking that, post the article.

Fuck you, mary shill

By the Hoary Host of a Hoagie!

Well Disney probably pays better than BBC.

Shit don't matter when you make money.

>>Didn't want to play wonder woman

She fought like hell for the part, back when every one was saying "lol wonder woman movie, like, how will people even understand her origin", and openly resigned with pride to the idea that Lady Sif was the probably the closest thing the public was ever going to get to a Wondy

A literal Wonder Woman cinematic appearance later, and she's still right.

Not him but Wonder Woman doesn't often cry victimhood. She goes up and owns it and that's much different than todays Feminist.

And also it's basically a dead show and they knew that back then.

After 2010 especially there was a huge fuss about how the BBC would be getting less money as part of the Austerity drive - the licence fee didn't come down, but that money can be spent elsewhere and isn't solely hypothecated for broadcast media at the BBC and other public service providers. They also don't receive a huge amount if anything back from sales of merchandise - that goes to I think BBC Worldwide, which is not part of the BBC (it's in fact a private corporation spun off from the BBC over a decade ago and sold).

At one point they were saying so little was coming in - Doctor Who costing something equivalent to $2m at that time per-episode - that even with the partnerships with private media producers they'd made there wouldn't be enough money for a 'full' season (which isn't 20+ episodes, but a distinctly non-British double-season of 12 episodes and a Christmas special). With creative budget cuts (re-using a shitton of sets, designs, makeup etc) they were able to squeeze that budget and with creative use of language were able to claim that they'd managed a full season - but actually what they did was to combine two of these short seasons into a single arc and broadcast them almost seamlessly.

To the viewer there's very little to notice other than the big gaps between other seasons, but from the point of view of finance it's very much two different seasons strung together either side of a special.

All of which was going on right around the time Bambersnatch was being considered as a possible, but obviously his agent had managed to line up some other work and he managed to get Star Trek instead. With the possible exception of his co-star in Sherlock, very few Brit tv actors go back and forth between film and tv when they're young. You do one or the other until you're established. It's just how they like to work.

do you have some unsolicited opinions on israel you'd like to share with us as well

Wait, is there really Dr Who lunchboxes?
Like actual ones that kids use?

Of course. It is a kids show or at least it was. Now it's more a middle-aged woman's show but it's considered a show for kids in Britain.

kek

>She's still right
hahaha

Grab her by the pussy

>THAT is not playing wonder woman

hundreds

>He is established now so he doesn't have to worry about being stuck as Strange.

Well, Hemsworth isn't really making it as anybody but Thor, Evans I think is not doing great outside of his Marvel body of work either.

Over at WB you have resolutely un-leading-man Cavill who can't hold a headline for the life of him and Ben "Stories About My Failing Marriage, Movies About New Jersey I Made 20 Years Ago, And That One Oscar I Got For Actually Doing Something On A Movie In The 90s" Affleck.

I mean sure they're all getting other work, but are they stars? That's a different thing. Working is nice, but stars don't get typecast, they pick projects that play to their strengths.

To be fair Strange is probably only going to have bit parts in the other movies.

The MCU is mostly Avengers focused so Strange is probably going to show up from time to time for magic related stuff but isn't going to get screen time outside his movies like Iron Man or Black Widow does.

If she did say that, there's no way in hell she'd be on Blindspot now.

Chris Pratt and Scarjo are doing fine, I'm Bennydrill can make it.

Yeah, with Who being internationally known... merchandising for the series is extreme. They would be making figures for him well after he left the show. Tennet is a good example. He did one season in 2005 and there is new merch for the 9th doctor even today.

>Tennet is a good example. He did one season in 2005 and there is new merch for the 9th doctor even today.

Eccleston. You meant Christopher Eccleston.

You mean Ecclestone, and he doesn't get that much merch compared to Tennant and Smith.

This, OMG.

I can't imagine the BBC pays well.

america wins again

Jaimie Alexander and Gal Gadot are the same height and weight. The only difference is that Jaimie Alexander has slightly wider hips.

>A literal Wonder Woman cinematic appearance later, and she's still right.

>There are Marvel shills who believe this unironically

lel

WW movie is being promoted as a GGRRRRL power movie in the same way Marvel will do it with their Captain Marvel movie

You should ask your mom if it does

He just had a kid, that Marvel income goes a long way