The USA has been at war for 93% of it's existence. Name one (1) war that the USA has ever won

The USA has been at war for 93% of it's existence. Name one (1) war that the USA has ever won.

Jumping into the late stages of a war and suffering mass casualties / costs disproportionate to the enemy and simply winning due to resources to thrown at it do not count.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Grenada
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=SKnF1HEUwuo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglosphere
youtube.com/watch?v=ij-PqMA6_f4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Grenada

America vs. Japan

check all 102 victories, then blow me and remember that you will eternally live in my shadow, while your people are known universally for being the biggest doormats

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States

That's because they're just training missions.

Considering we run the entire planet, all of them, leaf.

Sage

>Considering we run the entire planet, all of them
Britain used to rule the world, but still lost many wars.

Also Vietnam War.

>Implying being an arms dealer to the world and advancing our own military technology Isn't profitable and intelligent

maple syrup nice guys who wear flannels. Why does their opinion matter?

Sorry OP, but you are unqualified to set the terms of any discussion of a countries performance other than your own.

>The USA has been at war for 93% of it's existence.
Its tough being the country everyone wants a piece of. Especially when your people hang their physical and financial asses out protecting you ungrateful motherfuckers.
Oh well, enjoy being a possession of China in a few years.

Civil war

Why did we fag out for those few years anyway?

>LEAFS ETERNALLY BTFO

What is the revolutionary war?
What is the war of 1812?
What is the cold war?
What are the wars we won with Mexicans and native Americans to gain all of this land?

>What is the revolutionary war?
French and Spanish did the most damage to the British.

>What is the war of 1812?
'war', military stalemate, minor theatre apart of the Napoleonic Wars.

>What is the cold war?
Series of proxy wars.

>What are the wars we won with Mexicans and native Americans to gain all of this land?
Same reason why the falklands wars doesn't count as a real war, they're shit.

Canada has been at war for 93% of it's existence. Name one (1) war that Canada has ever won.

THIS BROTHER

War of independence.
US-Mexican war.
Spanish - American war.

The entire known history has a little over 200 years without conflict.

hurr durr blame ameriburgah, eh.

French and Indian War
American Revolution
Cuban War of Independence
Spanish-American War
Mexican-American War
Civil War
Philippine-American War

and about 30 more wars against the Indian

We won Vietnam by every measure but the US's popular imagination. We left with a peace treaty between north and south. VC rebels and China fucked it up after we left.

Moving goalposts: the post

they still jumped in after China was fighting Japan for 3 years.

>U.S. deaths: 58,315
>Viet Cong deaths: 444,000 - 1,100,000

Who really lost?

China didn't fight Japan, China got killed by Japan.

Source: most of my family was eradicated by the invaders

Was stated in the OP
>Jumping into the late stages of a war and suffering mass casualties / costs disproportionate to the enemy and simply winning due to resources to thrown at it do not count.

War goal wasn't achieved so it is a lost, you wanted to keep communist out of Vietnam.

By those stands Germany beat Russia on the Eastern Front.

>What is the war of 1812?
Fuck. Right. Off. We burned down your fucking capital.

>French and Indian War
You mean the war where us and the Iroquois Confederacy put in all the work?

china had tanks dont be a hungry nigwur.

>You mean the war where us and the Iroquois Confederacy put in all the work?

You forgot the part where we needed to put up taxes to recover, then the US chimped out.

>What is militia

Go home.

You where saying.

You got rekt son.

OP probably wanted to say that the USA never won a war alone. Which is true.

Except for the Mexico - US war you never won a war alone.

Who was forced to do all your fucking fighting American soldiers Your folly into that shit show ended when Braddock caught a bullet in his neck.

Only after we Burned down York first.

>got absolutely demolished by farmers with pitchforks

>inb4 b-b-but da french!

kek

>the best battles they could find.

Kind embarrassing lad

Once you understand that we fought all our wars for economic purposes, you realize we won them all.

>Go home
is what the Native Americans will be saying to you when they take their land back.

Are you guys still looking for reparations for all the slaves we liberated from your "Empire of Liberty" during 1812?

Redcoats and red men won that war. Not colonial cowards who run at the first sign of an Abenaki or a Micmac and then whine after that they have to pay for their own protection.

youtube.com/watch?v=SKnF1HEUwuo

delet this

Fellow burgers this thread is fucked. Apparently any war that wasn't a straight 1v1 with no assistance whatsoever doesn't count. So if you go by these rapidly shifting goal posts then I guess noone ever really "won" a war.

The British are such losers that they had to trade with other nations while they fought the French, what a bunch of faggots.

A FUCKING LEAF

You're going to start another fire after burning all those leaves user.

>Are you guys still looking for reparations for all the slaves we liberated from your "Empire of Liberty" during 1812?

You still looking to suck our balls bitch?

>losing all these wars

>still a country

Really made me think

>>got absolutely demolished by farmers with pitchforks

Common core """""education""""""""

>>inb4 b-b-but da french!
literally the only reason you were able to win, french army was bigger and smarter than the British army.

>Up against alone the French, the Dutch and the Spanish empires
>East India Company armies nailed down in India fighting 2-3 separate wars

I wish the EIC hadn't bitten off more than it could chew. Then we could've seen your founding traitors turn apart by elephants.

revolutionary war
vietnam until the us stopped helping

Do you not understand how effectively we genocided those Indian fucks, they're barely around anymore and the ones that are, are mostly alcholics that live on reservations in the middle of nowhere.

Not an argument.

torn, not turn

learn your language breh

>civil war
>win

Lol your Red men where colonials you think you would have shipped over those men? The majority of your line soldiers was American and your officers didn't fair to well either. Some poor dumb bastard just got conscripted to fight for some shit we didn't really give a shit about.

Leafs BTFO

Japs BTFO

>literally the only reason you were able to win, french army was bigger and smarter than the British army.

Just proves everyone hated you brits back then as much as they do now.

Technically a Win The Union Army defeated the confederates. For US military history that is considered a win. Was a shitshow for our country though.

>everyone hated you brits
This is a common trend of world history, jealousy breeds conflict.

You sound like a Moor talking about the Spaniards before 1492.

I've loved this gif for years and yet I never bothered to look up what it was from.

Costly victory against Japan. Lots of Marine blood.

Ohhhh shit.

It's even labeled and has pictures for you disgusting pieces of foreign shit. Go make my kids toys, faggots!

>implying the whole of europe doesn't hold its self on contempt. The EU has been the only thing to really put it to rest, what with the germ french and italians all sat at the same table.

jealousy is probably the wrong word. I think it's more disgust at the sight of inbreds holding so much cultural influence over the most miserable (genetically) demograph of the world, and how it's waste products have been spread across the globe. When people think of white priveledge, they never think of the british.

Not an argument, a lot of wars are costly yours included.

>World War 1
Nice meme bro.

>Iraq
ISIS
>Afghanistan
Taliban has almost captured helmand.

>admitting to being this cucked and inferior just to rub it in our yank faces

KEK

Do you know no shame?

You got FUCKED by farmers with pitchforks liam. Lel rekt

>By those stands Germany beat Russia on the Eastern Front.
Not remotely comparable as the NVA didn't rape their way through Washington D.C. and Lyndon B. Johnson didn't shoot himself in the head in a bunker beneath the White House.

If the Nazi had btfo out the Bolsheviks and set up a puppet regime then retreated while keeping Eastern Europe remained under Nazi control, many would argue that they won their war.

>is what the Native Americans will be saying to you when they take their land back.
How are they going to do that when they're all dead?

Mexicans aren't "Native Americans" just in case that's what you're referring to.

>When people think of white priveledge, they never think of the british.

I guess the term "God's Chosen People privilege" didn't roll of the tongue so well.

I love the meme that if the capital is destroyed you win. What is this? Age of Empires? I guess the Nazis won WWII cause London was levelled.

>Name one (1) war that the USA has ever won.

All of them.

>sight of inbreds
England has had countless invaders, how are we inbred?

>most miserable (genetically) demographic
What is the Scientific revolution and Scottish Enlightenment?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglosphere

>WE WUZ ANGLOS N SHIEET

>NEVERMIND MY ISLAMIC LONDON

>farmers with pitchforks
keep telling yourself that, deep down you know thats a lie

>102 victories
That's actually quite an impressive number.

Yes, I well remember the German occupation of London. The Wehrmacht were everywhere.

There's still millions of indigenous people in USA and Canada, and one day they'll take their land back.

Yeah I'm sure everyone is real jealous of you getting cucked by muslims right now. Enjoy sharia law my friend

Make sure at least 40% of your TV is Canadian so as not to lose your culture to the superior American culture. Fucking Leaf

>Do you know no shame?
French had a larger population so could field a larger army. I didn't say military. The British army only got gud fighting Napoleon

Are ancestors look down and smile upon us, can you say the same, confederate?

As if China did anything to help America in that war. Are you retarded?

Why not? We had the biggest Islamic empire to ever exist, did we not? Why should London not then host the next caliphate just as the USA becomes the newest Latin American country?

>Costly

We came out squeaky clean outta WW2 considering how involved we were.

>150 million

Lmao jesus christ what kike propaganda is this? Yes, hunter gatherers had half the population of the modern day united states. Jesus fuck me Christ.

>english education

>real jealous of you getting cucked by muslims right now

What is BLACK LIVES MATTER?

>Enjoy sharia law my friend

Uh, the cold war?

>Liam
LTS B FUKIN HAVIN YA!

World War 2. We didn't join near the end. We sent over 17 million tonnes of war materiel to the Soviet Union, as well as being one of the critical forces in Normandy. We also decimated the Japanese in naval and air battles letting you fucks conquer Burma, Malaya, and Indonesia back. Also, fuck the Soviets for stealing Manchuria and creating North Korea if you want to talk about being late to the war.

Shut the fuck up maple nigger or we'll send the Boy Scouts up to stomp your sorry asses.

oh no, that sand nigeer looks like his going to blow us up....
learn the problem instead of hating the religion.
come on america, freedom n all

Yeah you burned our capital then got fucked by Andy Jackson in New Orleans

>The British army only got gud fighting Napoleon

I dunno about that, bro. We whipped 'em good in all four of the major intercolonial wars (1688-1763). Marlborough himself is the only British general to have had a flawless victory record.

I'd say we've been kicking ass none-stop since the end of the third Dutch war.

remember when US went into Iraq and razed the country to the ground and raised a puppet state so they could build ISIS and expand Israel?

>almost
not even close

>this much damage control
lel

Oi m8 I'm 100% German masterrace

Oi bruv sorry William.

youtube.com/watch?v=ij-PqMA6_f4

>lol more chinks died XD
What was your objective in the first place?

>Jumping into the late stages of a war and suffering mass casualties / costs disproportionate to the enemy and simply winning due to resources to thrown at it do not count.
Ironic as shit a Leaf is saying this. 1812 was won by the British, and you fail to pass either of those quotas for WWI or WWII

Here's a question, since OP wants to make it clear Canada has never won a SINGLE war, has there ever been a war Canada has fought WELL in? And not been a piece of shit?
inb4 muh largest airforce after WWII meme, means you didn't participate as much you dog fucking syrupnigger.

>We didn't join near the end
Not in the fight from the start, you're not in the fight at all.

>American TV
>my 600 lb life
>the biggest loser
>stuck in a doorway: a mini series