youtube.com/watch?v=IqsAhmTn7n4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he does have big hands

That really means much.

>Trump cucked
JUST

>this projection

trump got served by a manlet spic and took it like a bitch

That image is proof that Mexico will, in fact, end up paying for the wall.

you have to go back

you have to go back (to reddit)

>that pussy eye diversion
majestic

Satan knows the truth.

How about you l;earn some psychology and body language OP fucktard? Pic related, whoever is on the bottom is cucked, the alpha is always on top in handshakes.

Why do people shit on Trump's hair? looks incredible here

Weak handshake.

Actually trump is giving this manlet a submissive handshake.

I guess being beta extends all the way to presidents in the US and the army too.

no he didn't, he acted like a total boss but respected the mexican president. totally presidential!

no its alpha, he's holding his hand as if manlet were a princess and he was the alpha that will protect her

Of course he did. He's white and tall.

nah G

Trump is leaned forward and aggressive while Pedro is at a distance because he's frightened by Trumps alpha presence

Trump looks like he has to talk to a child.

Submissive? Look at the way the spic angled his hand.

Nah, fuck that. Trump went dominate, said fuck the angle, and got a good grip in. This is what likely threw spiclord off and made him avert gaze.

Get out of here, CTR shill.

>someone disagrees with me in my safe space ;(

No, women are on top in handshakes. Trump is, by being on the bottom, saying that the Mexican is not a man. When two men shake hands they are both in the middle.

HAIL SATAN

men who think they understand body language and try to act alpha are the easiest to manipulate

He flinched. Compare this to Obongo, who bows like a cuck to everyone.

Leaning forward when you are on a date is a bad submissive sign.

But an American cuck beta orbiter would not know that.

He looks like a bird swooping in on its prey.

Why does Trump's campaign feels like one big anime?

>yfw Trump confirmed for making anime real

not a bad shitpost Bulgaria well meme'd

Well he is talking to a manlet in that picture

Thank you Satan

He didnt cuck him enough!!
Pol BTFO!

no this is not a handshake. the god-Eemporer intercepted his hand as he was about to administer the traditional handjob that Mexican presidents give to US presidents. This would have been premature, however, since Donald is not yet president-elect.

Personally, I think that El Presidente just wanted to get the handjob out of the way so that he would no longer have to have nightmares about Hillary's beefcurtains.

Is that what they tell you up there? Suppose it's to make all the Cucknadians feel better.

I don't think Mexico has a say whether they pay or not, does anyone even know Trump's policies? It's like that Mexican gets his news from twitter or something.

fuckin a

They're the ones disagreeing with you, retard.

>when you are on a date
unless it's about to become a date-rape. Bend over, Mexishits, you'll pay for the wall, even if we have to take it out of your virgin assholes.

> Reuters
> Twitter

Dont you have a kangaroo to shitpost on? And, a government can make it's own decisions.

>Trump stoops his head upon seeing how meek the president is

What does this mean?

Who cucked who?

Interesting that Trumps hand is below, yet he still radiate a dominance, albeit a respectful and ingratiating dominance. His presentation is like an invitation to friendship, but his strong eyes show he is no chump and will stand strong no matter what.

unless you're a power bottom, grabbing and pulling the other person's hand toward you.

trumps manhandling his fuckin hand. you can see the pinking is pushed up against the ring finger. trump has a fuckin death grip on it. dude is punked hard as fuck right there

>damage control

No such thing. I am sure all the fags getting ploughed in the ass think they are power bottoms, kek.

*pinkie

Heт, oн зaключить cдeлкy

You're an idiot. Learn to read.

>trump taking the bottom of an up-down handshake

He's done.

He's challenging him by looking him in the eyes even after he's looked down. Furthermore, by lowering himself to his level, Trump is silently mocking his weakness as a manlet.

The eye thing is right, but so is the handshake stuff this guy says. Honestly, I remembered it the other way around and went looking for proof until I found this old video I watched in psych class years ago. Around 9:00 is where they talk about handshakes, but the whole thing is pretty good. They talk about hillary quite a bit, too.
youtube.com/watch?v=IqsAhmTn7n4

Of course he was going to say that. Imagine the shitstorm if he said he was going to pay for the wall.

SAGE the bait.
HIDE the bait.

That Mexicans hand is limp as fuck

Confirmed for pussy manlett

>The Donald is so tall he has to painfully slouch to look at other world leaders in the eye.

Satan has spoken

>Trump has firm grip
>his arm is closer to his body which gives him physical advantage
>he is looking down into spics soul

the only reason why he's bottom is because he probably "walked" into the handshake

A-are you autistic? haha

He's on bottom because that's the position you have to be in if you're on the right side of the photo op. Stage was specifically set up so that mexico pres is on the left so that he can be in a dominant position in the photos.

>stutters like a faggot
>calls others autistic
"haha"

That has to be photoshop -no way presidente chico has that tiny of hands

When the lord asks for a ladies hand, his hand is on the bottom.

senor Trump muy grande.

that mexican guy looks almost white

Partially true, but sometimes the underhanded shake is actually the dominant position. Such as when your elbow is bent and you are drawing their hand closer into your body/space.

Also, sometimes giving someone the underhanded shake is a way to show deference without being completely weak. It is like a polite concession. In this case Trump is in manlet's territory, so he shows him respect this way by letting him appear in charge, but without completely giving away all power to him.

Honestly picture makes both look fairly strong.

yeah nah the mexishit looks like lade giving her hand, while tump has the firm grip

lady*

ACTUALLY, all it has to do with is that Trump was speaking from stage right of the podium. You can't shake hands from stage right and orient your body to the audience at the same time unless you shake exactly this way...

Political leaders almost always agree who will be standing in the position of power, i.e. Stage left before any public handshake photo op. This was planned in advance as a show of respect by trump to the Mexican president.

Trump knew this and reacted accordingly. He sends a signal of strength while Mexico's own president looks weak and feeble by comparison

keked and checkd

To me manlet spic fucks it up in his facial expressions and limp wrist. Or maybe it's just because I'm a faggot for Trump and confirmation bias, who knows?

The Beaner was making perfect Eye Contact if we had just nominated Randlet.

Trump crushed his hand

This thread is ridiculous and is why I love pol

Yeah, hurr durr trump's an idiot.

Do you feel dominant?

One post only:

OP and his ilk are a goddam embarrassment to true Trump supporters.

Thank you.

really ?

True.

the alternative being shoot all mexicans ?? wtf

Tonight is the night Trump takes immigrant sperm.

Fuck you idiot, you had more tha n five minutes to respond

fuck you racists, get out

this is what he was always intending to do. also check em

Was this a banepost?

No. How about you learn some body language?

Trump is literally pulling the President over. His arm is bent in, it is as if it is Trump's game. The President is off his center. His arm is stretched out to meet Trump's hand - he has no control. From this alone it looks more like the President is visiting Trump and not the other way around. Also, the President's hand is just laying in Trump's. Trump's hand is wrapped completely around the President's. He is grabbing the President's hand, not just laying it there.

There must have been something behind the scenes that shocked the President about Trump, and completely threw him off his game. People are amazed that when they meet Trump, he is sophisticated and eloquent - nothing like his candidate character. The President probably believed that Trump is as Trump portrays himself in American politics, and when he saw Trump for real he was unsettled and was easily dominated by Trump's type A personality.

Hey
Don't call us Mexishits, we have feelings ya'll know?

Top notch eye contact. Very presidential.

>Trump looked so so much larger
>He was like a giant

Notice trumps hand is palm up, the classic submissive move of a beta.

A powerful man opens a handshake palm down forcing His lesser to submit.

Looks like he's crushing his hand

Voce tem que voltar

No, that's what cunts do. I refuse to shake the hand of someone who does that.

Is that why women offer their hand palm down like the President of Mexico did to Trump?

>Bulgaria knows.
:^)

thanks satan

You're talking to a 16 year old who doesn't even know how to shake hands. He probably just read an infographic on the art of manliness or something.