>strong army
>no drinking
>no drugs
>degenerates are crucified
>take no shit from anyone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NyeTaXv6o4Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Authoritarian regimes are the least redpilled thing out there as voluntarily living in one is the ultimate cuckery

Ave, true to Caesar

>a bunch of retards wearing football gear nailing traders to power poles because they don't bend their knee to a bald cunt with a tumour
Yeah, real red pilled

>two posts with dubs presenting opposing viewpoints
I am so confused

>aussie
Your banter is pretty shit tier tbhfam

>he thinks that belgian dubs are even remotely comparable to CZECHem dubs

No their leader is quite literally insane. Also the ncr is also has a no toleration policy of drugs and alcohol with the only exception being new Vegas since it would be retarded to ban it there

House was the most redpilled. Hope you cunts sided with him and his ancap paradise.

>run by A FUCKING SPIC
>consists of niggers wearing football gear and chopping off heads with rusty machetes in between fucking each other in the ass
>FUCK TECHNOLOGY (except when it's used by Caesar to cure his cancer, lolol)
Fuck the legion, House is the only redpilled answer.

If you faggots supported those backwards golf club swinging niggers instead of the BoS I really shiggy

Caesar himself is redpilled, as well are his higher officers, but his followers couldn't be more bluepilled

fudgepackers

the only correct answer
>not literally nuking both legion and NCR for violating the NAP

>BoS is supported by a tripfag
Rly meks yu tink

>All secretly gay

Yeah, its Sup Forums alright

Caesar might be redpilled about democracy, but that's the end of his intellectualism. He's a sad, sad manlet with a god complex and cancer, taking out his impotent anger on everyone who doesn't drop to their knees and kiss his ass.

This.

The people of the Legion are literally at the whim of said legion. They have no rights, no say in any matter at all, can be pressed into service at any time.
And on top of that they run their military almost entirely through fear and doctrine.

The ncr are a bunch of dipshits but at least they aren't trying to be authoritarian about everything

Not an argument

Awful lot of casuals in here.

Pic related is the truly patrician faction.

No, they're basically just ISIS

Caesar's Legion is the most ass brutal authoritarian bullshit out there with no long term plan or endgame (conquering was mainly how they survived).

The boomers are pretty good but if they don't make a deal with the brotherhood of steel or the enclave if they come around their gonna get wiped out.

>no tech

kek lmao
House is the most based faction.
>autocrat
>everything employed by him is running at 100% efficiency

If Legion adopted technology + no degeneracy, I'd be Legion, but the only legitimate option is House.

Caesar recognised the necessity of an authoritarian regime like the Legion to bind the mass of tribes to a single identity.

The Legion is necessary to build a future after the War.

>will never get a proper followers of the apocalypse faction

They're just a bunch of bullies who don't understand Latin. If you aren't part of their little club then they push your shit in, simple as that. Talk about lame.

>No alcohol
>No drugs
>sex slaves
>absolute authoritarian

The legion is literally a sharia caliphate dressed like white people. If you think they're red pilled I'd recommend you convert to Islam

>all the NCR correcting the record

Caesar is actually pretty smart and has long term plans for the Legion.

He won't destroy the NCR after he conquer them. He wants to unite both the NCR and the Legion to create a true civilization fit for the post-apocalyptic world - without the faults of both the Legion and the NCR.

His main principles is not to over rely on crumbling pre-war tech for several very important reasons, as over reliance on this tech will only hurt everyone involved in the long run.

The first reason is the fact that pretty much all pre-war manufacturing plants and other facilities were destroyed by the bombs, as these are the prime targets for nuclear strikes in a nuclear war. Since rebuilding these facilities is extremely problematic due to lack of know-how and resources, replacing pre-war tech in any significant numbers is literally impossible.

The second reason why Caesar emphasizes the dangers of over-reliance on pre-war tech is the simple lack of resources to produce pre-war tech or anything similar on the same technological level in any significant numbers. The European resource wars are called that for a reason and the overall resource depletion is one of the main reasons why the world ended in the Fallout setting.

Over reliance on tech that cannot be replaced or maintained indefinitely will lead to tech/weapons shortage sooner or later and you will be fucked long term, since your faction depends on same tech.

All in all, Caesar is a pretty pragmatic guy with a simple strategy: take a historical example of a low tech society (for our time) that actually worked well back in its day and build a faction using this same principle.

that is a moloch symbol

Thank you japanon. House truly is the greatest.

The followers were the biggest faggot liberal lala ribbon twirlers in the game. They literally shit talk borders in the game. If you actually like them you don't belong on this board

redneck's wet dream, the faction.

Fuck off I will enjoy any faction I want

This isn't your board where everyone has to conform to your politics

The legion was cut up and underdeveloped, but her is video of the character even explaining the same shit:

youtube.com/watch?v=NyeTaXv6o4Y

fag

You must be gay if you don't want to live a life flying bombers and shooting howitzers all day

They don't use old world technology so they don't become reliant on it. Caesar seeks a fresh start

Kek works in mysterious ways

At which point history will just repeat itself.

This, pretty much. Caesar had a good head on his shoulder (before it got filled with cancer), his higher staff too to a lesser degree, but his soldiers barely qualify as a horde of thugs let alone an army.

the legion literally just acts like a more retarded ISIS that ironically while seeking to be more self-reliant and stable by avoiding new tech like how you could probably summarize the post the leaf made here , they because quite possibly the most unstable horde of retards due to it a. being based off the Roman Empire, which everyone knows how stable that was, and b. is completely reliant on Edward Swallow (Ceasar) for all structure and stability, and considering he gets cancer unless the courier steps in and saves him (at which point he is old anyway) or lets him die and takes part in ensuring stability the ISIS-like horde that is the legion will collapse and turn to warlordism. So no Ceasar was as redpilled as a basement fedora lord.

>not being Enclave
>not wanting to purge all super mutants and other mutated horrors
>not wanting to make america great again

Fuck the Legion.

Nothing more satisfying than traveling the Mojave with Boone and ED-E, slaughtering Legion where ever they are.

Caesar built his legion on might is right which means two things. One, it means justice is not something they believe in. Courts cannot exist in the Legion which means there is no interpretation of law except by the Caesar, which can be as obviously self serving as can be imagined. Two, it is simultaneously justified if the legion is victorious at Hoover Dam or if it is defeated. Their philosophy can be used against them. If Caesar is murdered, his murder gets to rule. If they lose to the NCR a second time, they will keep building armaments until they think themselves invincible. If I beat Lanius to death with nothing but a pair of brass knuckles, I am entitled to all the Legion tail I request until the day another mailman kicks my ass in front of my entire legion. It is self-fulfilling. They believe in pre-Platonic principles that can be used to justify their own decimation, which is ludicrous.

It's painfully apparent they are destined to split apart again. Not because Caesar holds it together, no, the legion responds to strength and one mighty and strong man will be able to unite tribes. But it is only possible as long as the legion is doing well. Upon a defeat, they will question whether or not they are strong. Who gets blamed for being weak. Caesar punished Graham and blamed him. But this strategy removes the best and brightest, the strongest and most oriented for leadership from their ranks. Graham was not stupid. His strategy was flawed, but he could learn from it. Every time, every time there is a loss, someone needs to die, and it must be a strategist or great warrior who failed because they are, as established, the centurions and the legates. So they are killed. Who replaces them? And who will replace the replacements? Losses do not kill just their numbers, no, it is in effect a brain drain and lowers their chances of succeeding in further ventures.

Imagine every time you lost a pawn in chess, you had to lose a rear piece, too.

My first successful game: the post.

>this thread

Sorry im in the Cyrus the great party.

I don't know about the Legion too much. They should have complimented on the lives of its citizens more, and not just it's military.