Atheists, get in here

okay look, i know most of you on here are millennials and most of you think religion is gay and retarded. but just give me a chance to convince you that Christ is the ultimate red pill.
unless you're a zeitgeist-tier retard, you at least admit that Jesus of Nazareth was a real historic person. to deny this is as dumb as denying the existence of homer, julius caesar, socrates, or any person from antiquity. b-but muh mithra! muh osiris! yeah, there are similarities - they all had two arms two legs and a head, fine. but you know the sermon on the mount didn't write itself.
so maybe you have a hard time with the "Son of God" aspect. but honestly, even if you can't believe that, there are still good rational reasons to worship Jesus
you're going to believe SOMETHING whether you like it or not. a human being needs a metaphysical belief structure to navigate life. spinning in an abyss of anomie and nihilism might work for awhile, but not forever
what you choose to believe about life and existence will manifest itself in your decisions and your behavior. if you believe the universe is chaotic and meaningless, your choices WILL reflect that belief - perhaps not now, but certainly at those crucial moments when your character is tested
if you have to believe something, why not believe in a man who represents the best example of how to live a selfless, dutiful, noble and charitable life? whether you believe Jesus is the Son of God or not, there's certainly ample evidence that He believed this and that He went to His death on the cross believing He was doing it for all of us
once you take the ultimate red pill, your life won't be the same. is God really really real? who cares? the changes in your life will be real. the change in you will be real

Other urls found in this thread:

godandscience.org/youngearth/genesis_days_church_fathers.html
pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
youtube.com/watch?v=XaO_aH4cthg&index=1&list=PLebLAvrUbivauJRKwU7LHi8cmz6ZfWUHC
youtube.com/watch?v=Gr8Az3QQZdI
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
youtube.com/watch?v=fIrZZHC27QQ
youtube.com/watch?v=t8Zb5AhU0eI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ljv4eKEHYD4
youtube.com/watch?v=gHofTmolbi0
youtube.com/watch?v=YTdKznTA9iY&list=LLbRgQ9CvqoVGflKZ0X2P2fA&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=bYrSkikZhxI&nohtml5=False
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2xv3XwOVaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7sA8nloFLbs
youtube.com/watch?v=As_tG_rxTaI&nohtml5=False
youtube.com/watch?v=U-XqAHZiDRo
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZLDWWZMs
youtube.com/watch?v=lKaBO7TPW_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>He believes we all were born from 2 naked people who fucked in a magical garden with golden apple trees and talking snakes.
Ok, you convinced me well there.

And a hearty tip to you too m'lord.

>>He believes we all were born from 2 naked people who fucked in a magical garden with golden apple trees and talking snakes.
no, i really don't believe that. all but the most simpleminded fools understand that stories like adam and eve and noah's arc are meant to be understood allegorically/metaphorically, not literally

It'd take a lot to get to these people OP.

Earth is not 6000 years old user, it's 4.5 billion

you should be ashamed of yourself for believing in prayer, good feelings, fairly tales,etc....essentially magic in the 21st century, magic....not to mention your hole life spins around a book written by a group of goatfuckers jews in the most ignorant stage of human history....what's even more pathetic is that jesus was westernized to make you feel better about adoring a anglo looking guy instead a stupid palestinian that he'd have been according to geographic

you're not truly redpilled un you've stripped yourself of stupid gods and sects influencing you life, grow a pair

Just about anything can be dated to a very large age. Including freshly made volcanic ash.

c'mon man, you're not even gonna debate with me a little? why do you want to go through life as a fedora? seriously, let's talk

i feel like i should be able to since i was one of them for such a long time. i've read nietzsche and camus and max stirner. i'm well versed in the arguments of guys like dawkins, dennett, harris and the late hitchens

that's true. only silly people think it is.
>The early church fathers based their understanding of Genesis on Greek and Latin translations, not the original Hebrew.
>The allegorical interpreters (e. g., Origen and Augustine) did have specific scriptural reasons for rejecting a calendar-day view of Genesis 1. In particular, the creation days could not be solar days if the Sun was not created until the fourth day. Moreover, the seventh creation day is not closed out by the “evening and morning” phrase, so it is considered longer than a 24-hour day.
>Even the so-called “literalist” fathers often relied on nonliteral modes of interpretation in dealing with the Old Testament, such as typology and numerological association.
>The cornerstone of Mook’s proof of young-earth creationism in the early church is a widespread belief among the patristics that human history would last exactly 6,000 years. Ironically, this idea was merely a popular human tradition concerned primarily with eschatology—not creation. This model artificially constrained the age of the earth even though the Bible itself does not require it to be so.
>The central issue for the early church was the doctrine of creation ex nihilo, not the days of creation or the age of the earth.
godandscience.org/youngearth/genesis_days_church_fathers.html

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
Well God speed user. Here is some resources for you to work with. Don't give up.

Only a tiny minority of the "church fathers" believed that nonsense. Without Adam and Eve. The reason for Christ is destroyed.

This is an example of liberal hermeneutics.

If Adam was not a literal person, why is there a genealogy with literal ages from Adam to Noah?

>you at least admit that Jesus of Nazareth was a real historic person
Probably. I'm sure cult leaders existed back then too.
>so maybe you have a hard time with the "Son of God" aspect
And the virgin births, and the talking snakes, and the light before stars, and the men living inside of giant fish, etc etc.
>a human being needs a metaphysical belief structure to navigate life
Most do, I don't. Speak for your self buddy boy.
> if you believe the universe is chaotic and meaningless
I don't. Nice strawman.
>if you have to believe something, why not believe in a man who represents the best example of how to live a selfless, dutiful, noble and charitable life
Because wanting something to be true, doesn't actually make it true, or even likely to be true.
>there's certainly ample evidence that He believed this and that He went to His death on the cross
"ample evidence" you say? And yet I see you provided none. Shocker.
>once you take the ultimate red pill
Religion is the most potent blue pill ever. Beyond wishful thinking, feel good warm fuzzies.
>God really really real? who cares?
Apparently you do.

>Earth is not 6000 years old user, it's 4.5 billion
i never made this claim, why are you straw-manning me? did you even read my OP at all?
>you should be ashamed of yourself for believing in prayer, good feelings, fairly tales,etc....essentially magic in the 21st century, magic....
why should i be ashamed for believing what one out of every three human beings living on planet earth today believes? there are 2.2 billion Christians
>not to mention your hole life spins around a book written by a group of goatfuckers jews in the most ignorant stage of human history....
the notion that ancient peoples were less intelligent than people living today is the dumbest fallacy ever. it's literally what keeps "ancient aliens" on the history channel; "HOW COULD THOSE DUMB ANCIENTS HAVE MADE THIS PYRAMID THEMSELVES??????" kek
>you're not truly redpilled un you've stripped yourself of stupid gods and sects influencing you life, grow a pair
been there done that. i was a fedora for decades - probably for longer than you've been alive

Oh so Christ died for nothing? Death didn't come into the world because of Adam? I see. Why even call yourself Christian?

>you're going to believe SOMETHING whether you like it or not. a human being needs a metaphysical belief structure to navigate life. spinning in an abyss of anomie and nihilism might work for awhile, but not forever
What evidence do you have to support a metaphysical world or realm?
if you have to believe something, why not believe in a man who represents the best example of how to live a selfless, dutiful, noble and charitable life? whether you believe Jesus is the Son of God or not, there's certainly ample evidence that He believed this and that He went to His death on the cross believing He was doing it for all of us
The story is simply accept my holy scapegoat or burn in hell for all of eternity without providing enough evidence that the scapegoat even existed as the book claims too. You have no proof of a God either.
>once you take the ultimate red pill, your life won't be the same. is God really really real? who cares? the changes in your life will be real. the change in you will be real
Unless you have really good evidence then no God is not real (as in a Theistic god).

Oh i forgot to green text over the second line shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=XaO_aH4cthg&index=1&list=PLebLAvrUbivauJRKwU7LHi8cmz6ZfWUHC

Here is a NASA scientist who used to be atheist. And also this guy too.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gr8Az3QQZdI

OP might just be promoting the idea that humans do better with a belief system.

The issue here is you're attempting to address a conclusion people reach from many different angles. Much like how many decide on religion.
The compulsion to "save" non-belivers always smells to me of self validation. I'm comfortable structuring my own morals and defining my own peace. For the same reason we allow religious freedom in this nation yet restrict activity if it violates certain civic values.
Bottom line user, look to your own. We owe you no answers and your idea of God is just that. Yours.

>why should i be ashamed for believing what one out of every three human beings living on planet earth today believes? there are 2.2 billion Christians
yes and probably more than that once you count sand niggers, jews and whatever you want to, the number is completely irrelevant and doesn't make it any more truer than when the whole world believed, not they were absolutely sure that the earth was flat

He isn't and nobody should. God is real and should be sought as such a reality. A belief is vanity without God, and so is life.

>If Adam was not a literal person, why is there a genealogy with literal ages from Adam to Noah?
because the hebrews needed an origin myth for our species and it sounded cool

do you fedoras even realize that you're exactly like fundies? you take EVERYTHING literally. it's way autistic

No arguments here.

Confirmed you've never read 1st and 2nd Peter. Are you also going to deny the great flood?

Some redpilling for you gays

>believe in jesus
>try hard to live like he does, at least the modern adaptation (I don't give to public charities or sell all my household objects but I help the homeless with volunteer service and spare change, talk with them)
can I be called a Christian even though I don't believe in God or the supernatural nature of his birth/death? I just try to be a nice guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs - Dead Sea Scrolls OT | NT before 68 AD @30:00
youtube.com/watch?v=fIrZZHC27QQ - Extra Biblical Sources of Jesus in History
youtube.com/watch?v=t8Zb5AhU0eI - Biblical Archeology [Stones of Israel] With Don Patton Ph.D
youtube.com/watch?v=Ljv4eKEHYD4 - New Testament Archaeology With Don Patton Ph.D
youtube.com/watch?v=gHofTmolbi0 - 06 - The Resurrection of Jesus by Tim McGrew
youtube.com/watch?v=YTdKznTA9iY&list=LLbRgQ9CvqoVGflKZ0X2P2fA&index=1 - Exploration of The City of David in Jerusalem
youtube.com/watch?v=bYrSkikZhxI&nohtml5=False - Jericho Found
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2xv3XwOVaQ - Ruins of Sodom and Gomorrah Found
youtube.com/watch?v=7sA8nloFLbs - Pharaoh's Chariot Wheels in the Red Sea
youtube.com/watch?v=As_tG_rxTaI&nohtml5=False - 40 Archaeology Facts

youtube.com/watch?v=U-XqAHZiDRo - Hidden Treasures In The Bible
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZLDWWZMs - How We Got Our Bible - Very Important

Goodnight. I do hope someone finds this useful.

Christianity is the light, in the age of the nigger and the kike

>because the hebrews needed an origin myth for our species and it sounded cool

So what is the Bible to you? The word of God? A collection of fictional myths, stories, and prophecies?

>First guy
>IRC
>Reliable
The institute for creation research is not reliable and i do not know the history of the second guy if he is actually legit or not.

But iv'e seen you spam these videos before in different threads.

MUH METAPHORICAL

>Probably. I'm sure cult leaders existed back then too.
yeah but they acted like cult leaders back then too. where was Jesus' harem of women? where was His fortified compound and servants waiting on Him? most cult leaders don't wash the dirt off their cult members' feet
>And the virgin births, and the talking snakes, and the light before stars, and the men living inside of giant fish, etc etc.
maybe stop taking that stuff literally? kek
>Most do, I don't. Speak for your self buddy boy.
how's it workin out for you tho? lemme guess, you've never met your dad and you smoke a lot of weed, right? don't bother to confirm/deny. i don't care about your story
>I don't. Nice strawman.
so if you're not an atheist or a theist, what are you? agnostic?
>Because wanting something to be true, doesn't actually make it true, or even likely to be true.
this response seems a non-sequitur to my rationalistic, quite non-metaphysical argument for christianity
>"ample evidence" you say? And yet I see you provided none. Shocker.
amble evidence that Jesus BELIEVED He was the Son of God? sure! how about on the cross when he said "Father why have you forsaken me" - not expressing doubt - but rather making a sly reverence to psalm 22 written hundreds of years earlier and, by that time, already transcribed in numerous different manuscripts? even if YOU don't believe in prophecy, it's pretty clear that He did
>Religion is the most potent blue pill ever. Beyond wishful thinking, feel good warm fuzzies.
but secular humanists get more of a warm fuzzy feeling from their atheism than christians do from their belief. you guys get to act all smug and act like the accomplishments of scientists are yours somehow and look down at your noses at believers (which is 99% of your fellow human beings) what's warmer and fuzzier than false pride?
>Apparently you do.
i don't though, that's what you're too autistic to see

The crux of being a Christian is believing in Jesus. He is the way. Good deeds will not save you, only by believing in him will you be blessed with eternal life

I don't need to be saved because heaven/hell isn't real

Christian literally means "people who emulate christ"

What if you're wrong?

I never understood why people cared so much about muh time when God is omnipresent.

Our standards of time means shit to Him

Hey m8
I've been trying to get back into religion for a while after being an atheist for 10 or so years
How is it even possible to change your world view ?

youtube.com/watch?v=lKaBO7TPW_Y

God does not exist in the state he was described, he can not. If he knows everything, he knows what I will do. If he knows what I will do, then there is no free will, and I am not responsible for my actions.

>Good deeds will not save you, only by believing in him will you be blessed with eternal life
You can be the purest person in the world and still go to hell. Is this this sort of God you want to worship? What a cruel bastard.

Sorry my friend, once you've taken the bitter red pill, there is no turning back.

>Atheists
>being open minded to anything that doesn't feed their false superiority complex.

I've got bad news for you OP. An atheists could have facts directly in front of their face that contradict their world view and they'll still respond by turning their head and quietly reassuring themselves how smart they are and that they don't have to listen to you

A

FUCKING

Your opinions on scientists who disagree with your beliefs are just opinions. Why don't you listen to them?

The Creation Answers Book: David Catchpoole
Taking Back Astronomy: The Heavens Declare Creation: Dr. Jason Lisle
Ultimate Proof of Creation: Dr. Jason Lisle
Learn the Bible in 24 Hours: Chuck Missler
Has God Spoken: A.O. Schnabel
The Genesis Flood 50th Anniversary Edition: by John C. Whitcomb (Author), Henry M. Morris (Author)
Genetic Entropy and the Mystery of the Genome: Dr. J. C. Sanford

Here is some books by some scientists too.

>their names foretold coming of Jesus

We all know you stupid

>where was Jesus' harem of women? where was His fortified compound and servants waiting on Him?
None of those attributes are prerequisites for one to be considered a cult leader.
>maybe stop taking that stuff literally?
Said the theist to the atheist. Way to go full retard, pal.
>how's it workin out for you tho? lemme guess, you've never met your dad and you smoke a lot of weed, right?
Doing just fine. Never smoked in my life. My dad is still around too. Cute baseless, cunty assumptions. I guess you have to find someway to feel better about yourself.
>this response seems a non-sequitur
Nope. You appealed to wishful thinking. My response was tailored to that appeal. Please consult a dictionary to find out what "non sequitur" means lest you embarrass yourself further.
>even if YOU don't believe in prophecy, it's pretty clear that He did
Other people believing things is not "ample evidence", idiot.
>act all smug and act like the accomplishments of scientists are yours
Might have something to do with 90% of scientists being atheists or agnostics. Maybe they're onto something there. Hmm.
>i don't though, that's what you're too autistic to see
Right, so you just made this thread for shits and giggles? You came here to convert us to your cult. You clearly care more than we do. Keep deflecting with bullshit "autism" nonsense. That's all you can do. Your myths are self evidently absurd and untenable. Have fun fighting an uphill battle against reality.

Ah, so truth is just what ever you like the best? What ever reality is most pleasant and beneficial is the one you believe in? Says a lot about you

>you're going to believe SOMETHING whether you like it or not. a human being needs a metaphysical belief structure to navigate life. spinning in an abyss of anomie and nihilism might work for awhile, but

this gif is really shitty logic desu

BONG

I actually am that guy you know. So don't insult him. There is a cross in Numbers, and much more foreshadowing in the OT. The Book of Isaiah being a major one.

What? How did you jump to that logic?Did someone say 6 Bong?

>Oh so Christ died for nothing? Death didn't come into the world because of Adam? I see. Why even call yourself Christian?
i believe Christ was the Son of the Living God and i believe He came to vanquish death by death, but no, i don't believe in talking snakes. but user, what i believe is really quite irrelevant. i'm arguing for the necessity of belief, not the validity of belief
>muh evidence
this isn't a muder trial user, i'm talking about faith. i'm talking about tradition. i'm talking about being rooted in something deeper than your xbox live account and your twitter page
>The compulsion to "save" non-belivers always smells to me of self validation.
of course there is an element of self-validation in it. i WANT others to believe what i believe. is this such an abnormal desire?
>I'm comfortable structuring my own morals and defining my own peace.
perhaps you're too comfortable? how arrogant you must be to dismiss the moral wisdom of your ancestors and declare that you can do better on your own
>Bottom line user, look to your own. We owe you no answers and your idea of God is just that. Yours.
yes mine ...and the 2.2 billion other christians
>flat earth
ironically, this was never a widely held belief. "muh ancients thought the world was flat" is just a dumb meme people spout
>God is real and should be sought as such a reality
faith has to start somewhere
>87283664
Confirmed you've never read 1st and 2nd Peter. Are you also going to deny the great flood?
i deny everything in the bible that sounds fake and stupid but i accept Jesus

if god exists , trips

Tell me why Christianity is right and not the other 9000 religions? Tell me which sect of Christianity is right on top of that.

This is why Jesus Christ took on the sin of the world. He died for us yet while we were in our sins, and took the punishment upon himself so that we did not have to die. If you accept his sacrifice for you, you receive eternal life.

You used the fact you don't like the requirements of salvation as an argument against their validity. Literally "I don't like those rules so they must not be true"

Pay your debts

if Jesus could raise people from the dead and cure blind people and turn water to wine or fly up into heaven then why couldnt there be a talking snake

sounds like you dont believe the bible

op you shouldnt make threads like this youre actually making it worse and dulling down the faith

if someone merely follows the moral principles of Jesus and doesnt believe hes the son of god then they are going to hell

John 3:18
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

The ones that believe in Jesus Christ.

Jajaja le atheuz laif xD xD xD

It's not that hard to deny the existance of God while observing certain religious traditions due to culture. Jews have mastered this to the point where the most staunch atheist will celebrate hanukkah just because he's jewish.

it's about being part of something greater than yourself, to find belonging in a community of like-minded individuals glued by their connection to that same greater force.

yeah, many religiontards don't do things that way, which is why we might want to look at how (((They))) have managed to both maintain such a strong cultural identity while rejecting superstition.

Sorry bro, I doubt you're going to make an impact on me.....I respect everyone's beliefs, and have had an uncountable amount of discussions with pastors, priests, deacons, ushers, etc. Faith isn't something I have. I wish you the best though.

This. The Bible refers to people like this as Doubleminded. Its an insult. Not a compliment and not a piece of advice on how to live.

I didn't ask which, I asked why.

Don't sanitize the concept of "belief" into such a neat and tidy box. The secular ideological framework of the Constitution, that all men are created equal and entitled to liberty etc, etc, is a belief system. All reasoning is a belief system that allows itself to be modified by new information of sufficient subjective credibility.

How does it feel to be a desired product of the modern teaching system?

Yeah, it's not the racial slurs and the genocidal fantasies that are controversial. It's believing in God and wanting to be a family man. That's the real reason people hate Sup Forums.

>Wall of text
>No paragraphing
Well you had your chance, and you blew it.

1. The biggest blue pilled cucks are people who believe in religion. It is literally ~95% fantasy.

Sure, there are red pilled truths scattered throughout the Abraham religions... especially concerning the nature of women and men... but we don't really need religion to tell us feminism/cuckequality is wrong.

There is only One Most High God.

>don't do what I don't like

>Christ is the ultimate red pill
you fucking idiot you posted a fucking blue pill,
WHY DID YOU FUCK UP THIS BADLY?

Sup Forums I recently found Jesus and it's made all the difference in the world in my life. If any of you are struggling with your religious identity or beliefs, I'd love to help you. Get a bible. Read the gospels. Find a church you can enjoy (I go to a nondenominational bible chapel, it's super relaxed and non judgemental) and make some friends within it. There's truly no turning back.

>Supernatural being I've never seen or heard from
>Eternal life after this life I'm currently living
>Son of supernatural being conceived from some legbeard cunt without punching hymens

Fuck outta here with this blue pill shit, any ass clown dumb enough to believe this shit as true is the opposite of red pill

>Jesus of Nazareth existed
Which?
>YOU NEED a metaphysical framework to navigate life
No,YOU need one. Not me. I simply don't care for it.. I'm going to die,, and sure, there's nothing after. So? People make this huge deal out of it like it can't happen anytime, anywhere, for the remainder of your existence. It just isn't that big a deal. Why does it have to control you?

The spiritual and moral benefits of organized religion can be supplanted by ideology, the Nazis were atheists and yet German society was healthy and thriving, because the German people found meaning and purpose WITHIN their own people and culture, not some anachronistic, organized superstition. To worship something you know doesn't exist isn't the way to go on about overcoming the nihilism of atheism.

So the nazis are atheists, islamic lovers, occultists and Christians whenever it seems suitable to the argument. Okay.

What could be more controlled opposition than worshipping a Jew and memorizing Jewish scripture? That desert religion with its "everyone is a child of God" universalism pretty much cucked Europe from the start.

Yeah. Just make sure there are the fruits of believing in Christ in the congregation. Read 1st John.

If you dont take the bible literaly it just becomes a bunch of stories promoting some morals. Seems to me that you are just using this whole methaphore thing as a dodge.

Nobody is a child of God without accepting the sacrifice of Jesus Christ. The everyone is a child of God is a liberal meme. Everyone who is against Christ is anti-christ and a servant of the adversary.

>To worship something you know doesn't exist isn't the way to go on about overcoming the nihilism of atheism.
The easiest and most simplist way is to just accept it. It is the hardest red pill to swallow, but overcoming it allows you to truly live.

I don't believe in God but I recognize that the morality preached by the Bible and modern day Christianity is what has allowed the western world to grow and modernize more than any other part of the world.

Even though I don't believe in the "God" or that Jesus was his son, I can still recognize the benefit of having Christianity and the Bible as guiding principle's in people's life.

imo worshipping Jesus is not the red pill you're talking about; the morality preached by him is

>sermon on the mountain didn't write itself
I stopped reading.
We know Jesus was a person because there is written documentation of his life - we do not know if this is accurate, but the amounts, dates and details of documents guarantee he at least existed.
also Jesus didn't write the bible, nor 100% of the retarded stories you hear from christianity; his greatest message was "the meek will inherit the earth" in a historical context in which all previous religions had only celebrated the alphas, strongest and bravest of warriors and rulers, hence why the religion spread like wildfire.

>How is it even possible to change your world view ?
by thinking. descartes, c s lewis and many other famous thinkers started as fedoras before finding faith - not through acquiescence to irrationality - but through contemplation
>You can be the purest person in the world and still go to hell. Is this this sort of God you want to worship? What a cruel bastard.
what's cruel about an existence with rules and structure to it? if you put your hand in a fire, is nature "cruel" for burning you? God isn't a bully or a dictator, He is a parent trying to save you - His child - from self-destructive choices
>being open minded to anything that doesn't feed their false superiority complex.
christianity provides a built-in superiority boost too, but i think it also balances the ego in a way that secularism/marxism/state religion (i.e. muh science) cannot

Dude, what? I'm calling it stupid, and stating explicit reasons.

Following the Moral absolutes taught by God are pointless if you don't believe they are absolutes given by God and it is truly vanity.

Don't bother us with this sympathetic nonsense.

You are utterly and truly an idiot.

You place you faith in a book that has been re-written and revised so many times the probable true meaning of it is lost.

This (pic related) is the idea that OP is trying to bring to others that dont believe or follow the bible in order to bring them closer to your stupid out dated "idea" of god.

Btw maybe you should reconsider the ideas you have about your god as well cause you obvioulsy have only given into the idea that was passed down instead of searching your own heart about what god might be.

>insults
Not an argument.

>Christianity is kike trick
>when Jews deny Jesus as the Son of God and were the ones who made Pilate crucify Jesus

youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs - Dead Sea Scrolls OT | NT before 68 AD @30:00
Just stop.

Anyone with a phone these days can access the original manuscripts at the touch of a finger if they so desired.

This quote is falsely attributed to Aurelius; he was a very religiously devout man.

well, I don't believe in God... and that's about it. I still feel a strong connection to Christ, I perform religious rituals and the like. I am redpilled on (((The Government))), which is what Alinsky might've been referring to: Statetheism, the (metaphorical) worshiping of the state.

How am I a useful idiot?

The bible is meant to be read as the literal word of god. Adam lived over 900 years and within his genes were that off all mankind. If you cant understand the first book then maybe you're the wrong person to try to lecture to the millennials.

check em first