People think "Mexico will pay for the wall" means Mexico will hand us a check

>People think "Mexico will pay for the wall" means Mexico will hand us a check

Are people this fucking stupid or are they just shills?

>Stop smoking cigarettes
>Take the money you would normally spend on cigarettes and put it in a jar
>After 6 months use the money to go on a vacation
>Cigarettes "paid" for the vacation
>(They didn't actually write you a check tho)

How can people be such dumb niggers?

People are autistic, we actually get a win win because are allowed to go to war with the cartels

>Are people this fucking stupid or are they just shills?
Yes

Or USA could just threaten to crash Mexico's economy unless Mexico cuts them a big cheque.

Power politics is fun like that mate, if you're the "power" part.

Exactly. Well said user.
Shills are imbeciles.

>people actually believe the government will short a program
>then they continue to believe this fantasy that the saved expenditures will go into a trust fund for later use
>then people think they'll actually complete a public works project as a "payment" to contractors to build it
>they think that the wall will be built in a reasonable time frame

The issue isn't so much how it is paid for, but that it's a retarded as fuck idea. Yes, lets go add a massive piece of infrastructure for our government to maintain for years and years into the future while also cutting taxes. Oh wait, that's right, the economy will be so much better that it will pay for itself when we have to pay more for labor and more for materials furnished locally because we kicked part of the workforce out of the country.

I get that people don't like illegal immigrants and what they do to the economy, but that doesn't mean the solution has to be what a 3rd grader could come up with.

Remittances from America put more money into the Mexican GNP than the entire Mexican GDP

Most of which is tax payer funded welfare payments.

Kill yourself, you fucking imbecile

>XD le drumpfph is 3rd gradr

When will you shills go back to circlejerking on Reddit, Tumblr, 9GAG, and other cancerous leftist shitstains?

People are so fucking stupid it hurts.

You realize that I wasn't arguing for immigration right, but rather to use more efficient solutions?

>implying I'm a shill based on what I said

I want the border secured, I want it done in a more efficient way than building a monument to a president.

also

>my Sup Forums right wing shit post safe space has someone posting something i don't agree with
>better call them a shill

>more jobs
>not able to wrap head around fact that lower tax rate on more workers generates more income than high tax rates on diminishing jobs
(you)

>More efficient solution to stopping people illegally entering the country from Mexico
>Than physically stopping people from illegally entering the country from Mexico

Yeah, go ahead and have a bleach on the rocks, dipshit

>Remittances from America put more money into the Mexican GNP than the entire Mexican GDP
haahaha no

>doesn't understand the meaning of efficient
>better try to sound smart, so I'll just restate my opinion and call him names

>>doesn't understand the meaning of efficient

Yeah, because poured cement requires so much constant attention, especially in the arrid desert

We should probably use drones, cameras, and bureaucracy instead! WAY MORE EFFICIENT

Christ you are fucking DUUUUMB

Meixcans will definitely be building the wall

>implying a wall isn't infrastructure and is free to maintain

You still have to patrol it, because if you don't they'll put a god damn ladder next to it and bring some wire cutters.

Then to patrol it, you need roads built to access it that also require maintenance.

You still need staff to do the patrols, or better yet watch the cameras watching the walls. Then you need to repair the cameras periodically.

Don't forget that you still need administrators over them all to secure funding & perform annual budgeting, to perform human resource functions, and to maintain the equipment they need to actually make sure my first point doesn't happen.

The thing is that you seem to think all you have to do is build a wall and forget about it. That won't work and you'll end up creating everything you were laughing at me for not actually pushing for.

It is clear to me that you haven't ever dealt with the government in terms of public works, you haven't ever operated a business, and you haven't ever had to maintain something. You can laugh all you want, but ultimately you just need to grow the fuck up and get out into the real world and you'll start to understand how things actually work.

As someone who owns & operates my own construction company, and performs roughly 20% of my work as government contracts - you are utterly clueless about the real world and how it works. Maybe when you get out of college you'll catch on, until then you are the equivalent of a right-wing Bernie supporter.

Peace out, feel free to follow it up for someone else to read.

People imagine when Trump says they will pay for the wall that Mexico will literally send a check with mexico as the payer and united States as the payee with "wall" written in the memo

>he's just being sarcastic
>he's just joking
>he was kidding
>he didn't mean that LITERALLY
>when he said his immigration plan was going to be "secure, yes- very sec- very good, and firm. Extremely firm." he actually meant this long thought out plan that someone else came up with

does trump pay you to do this for him or do you do it for free

>Are people this fucking stupid or are they just shills?
Both.

maybe because he was very vague at the beginning, and once he said it could literally be a check?
I dunno

The more serious answer to the payment question has been about remittances, which we get like 24 billion dollars a year, specially the southern (poorest) states.

What would the trump tax percentage be? 30%, 50%?

I doubt it would be the 100%, then people would just stop going to western union.

maybe people there would start to use money laundering schemes?

It might be doable, but the enforcing of those policies could cost a lot of money on their own

So maybe you would get the money to pay for the wall in, what? 5 years? 10 years?

that supposing you don't deport the 11 million and they keep working to make that money in the first place

Actually no.

Remittances do put more money into their economy than the entire Mexican oil sector. A real stat which sounds just as impressive without making you look like an idiot.