Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dnOecWIJw9c
youtube.com/watch?v=msMehuZo3x8
youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Any webms of this?

Thanks David Lynch, im suicidal again

WHAT ABOUT LEO

Apparently Sabrina Sutherland is doing a reddit ama on the 10th and there's things she can't talk about yet.

Season 4 confirmed

HAHAHAHA

Ending was great. 17+18 combined top Beyond Life and Death for me. Hope there's no Season 4.

Reminder that season 4 was shot concurrently with season 3.

I completely understand Lynch now. Fitting for him to be a transcendental meditator, as his work is about the moment and not the big picture. Twin Peaks is his master work, and the finale a fitting ending. I currently feel like I'm aimlessly floating, I feel in a completely surreal state. Working us up about the story and characters was him setting things up so he could pull the rug out from under us, like a more advanced version of Mulholland Drive. I don't even mind that he pulled the rug out from under me though. Initially I did, when the final moment happened... But now I am completely at peace and in marvel at the raw talent of David Lynch. Lynch has mastered the entire movement of surrealism, this is its peak (no pun intended). In 5 decades or so Lynch will be hailed as a master.

TLDR: LYNCHED

WHERE THE FUCK WAS HE???

>Dougie is back to his almost vegetable state in the good ending dimension
>Cooper is back to the cold soulless state in the bad ending dimension
he tried to warn us

I can't believe half of the trailer shots were from the finale

thank god were out that retarded sticky

so much this. amazing ending.

hang in there leo!!!

What did Lynch try to convey with the sex scene?

>Jefferies showed Cooper the number "88"
Just how redpilled is Lynch exactly?

youtube.com/watch?v=dnOecWIJw9c

Reminder than Carl "Come get some" Rodd warned /skipfag/ Coop about the Chalfonts and he didn't listen.

I like that they gave him back his glossed over eyes.

The entire return was wonderful

>no more weekly Sunday kino

>twin peaks was saved by some british guy with a rubber glove who was in literally one other scene

no

Reminder it's been confirmed that Cooper is G-Man

>everyone thinking coober was master man winner

coop has and always will be a well-intentioned fuckup. he's nice but he is a flawed man and he's overzealous. he's an older Jeffrey Beaumont. wide-eyed but unable to see salt on the table.

remember when cooper was such a great guy he let audrey get drugged nearly to death and skirt near being raped by her own father, lol?

remember when cooper was such a great guy he let a madam get stabbed in the gut then let her killer get away, lol?

remember when cooper repeatedly ignored audrey's attempts to tell him about important shit that could've been her getting close to the killer because MUH COFFEE, lol?

remember when cooper was such a great guy he let annie go into the miss twin peaks contest despite god himself telling him no, lol?

cooper fucked up on an intergalactic level tonight.

There are three things we know FOR SURE:
1) Leaks are 100% fake
2) Veddergods are 100% correct
3) Season 4 is happening

Episode 17 is the finale
Episode 18 is a setup for another season, if Frost & Lynch ever get any ideas for one or the opportunity. Twin Peaks had a massive reputation for the cliffhanger at season 2. I think Frost & Lynch wanted Twin Peaks to still be known for "ending" on a massive cliffhanger

>tfw can't fall asleep after that massive LYNCHING

Kale Maclachlan lol

gonna make a kinograph of 18

tell me your favorite scenes from the finale

How's Audrey?

Someone post THICC jeans laura

That finale was just a set up for another season, right goys?

>yfw season 3 blew 1 and 2 out of the park

His gene was inside Wally Brando

what does it mean

>the ancient evil known as Judea

good lord Lynch!

>No more Leftovers
>No more Twin Peaks

What's left that's currently airing bros? Hopefully True Detective season 3 will be good.

What exactly was that asian girl anyways?

GODDAMNIT

BEFORE EVERYONE LOOSES THEIR SHIT

EVERYONE IS OK AND COOPER SAVED LAURA

that scene was great

Reddit is so pissed right now, they fell for the pie and coffee meme. I bet they haven't seen any other of Lynch's work.

HE FUCKING DID IT AGAIN

not 8, infinity

Reminder Lynch rehash his stuff from his PS2 commercial

youtube.com/watch?v=msMehuZo3x8

>people who didn't think frost's inconsistencies in the secret history wasn't about alternative timelines and mandella effect

FROSTED LMAO

and THICC Lucy plz

Why did Diane run away?

>the entire season is slowly building up to a triumphant, uplifting finale where good finally triumphs over evil and Cooper earns his happy ending
>nope, fuck you, Cooper's a fuckup and he's trapped in another horrible reality and this time he's dragged Laura along with him
This is the reason why I'm angry about the ending. I understand it perfectly. It's not a mindfuck like people keep saying it is.

It's just unbearably cruel and a complete kick in the balls, even more so than s2. At least Cooper and Laura seemed to be at peace somewhat in FWWM. Here you can tell Coop is going to live whatever life he has left in total mental and emotional agony with Laura not too far behind.

That ending had far too much dream logic for it to be but a dream. We've all had that dream where we travel so far for something that ends up not existing despite our knowledge that it should, and then the dream ends with something unsettling or a moment of realization

>YFW when she said it.

I have no fucking god damn clue what any of that was supposed to mean. What the fuck?

That shit was something

Lynch destroyed his legacy, ruined Twin Peaks and ended his career with Ep 18.

this was nice

The ending, and the show is general, is about Cooper trying too hard to change everything but fucking it up more in the process. Cooper was able to save Twin Peaks but he got cocky and thought he could save Laura 25 years later. Now they're stuck in an alternate dimension, and Cooper will spend all of eternity trying to solve the mystery of Luara Palmer.
And now, people will spend forever trying to find an exact closer or meaning to the series. The message of all this is to learn to let go. Stop trying so hard, trying to make sense of everything. It's an endless loop. Learn to let things go, accept things as they are, and enjoy life. It was a beautiful story, with a beautiful message.

Where was Death Grips?

what was 410?

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder did not record a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It did not confirm Agent Cooper never gets his mind back.

thank god this shit is over

I can't handle Lynch raping my favorite TV show of all time anymore. I don't know how you fags managed to watch this far in. inb4 Lynched

It was an infinity symbol, friend.

Jeffries achieved CHIM and is basically Vivec

Coop is Dagoth Ur. He's at the center, where nothing is symbolic. But he still seeks to interpret it, because he's dreaming.

Anyone else having a mild anxiety attack? God damn that was so fucking bleak.

>Lucy ended up shooting doppelcoop
>her earlier autism over cell phones gets a callback
Holy shit

>mfw Lynch does the impossible and brings back the midget in season 4

yup
it was perfect.

this. i wanna read the book now.

That ending will get shit for not being a crowdpleaser, but damn

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

>mfw i tried to warn /tpg/ weeks ago
they didnt listen

Yeah but now they have to get Diane and stop Judy.

It's not over yet

S2 ending was pure kino compared to this borefest.

I feel like how I felt the first time I watched Persona.

The coffee wasn't good.

>matter of fact, Chalfont was the name of the people who rented this place before
POTTERY

what did you guys think of the final performance?

Yeah. From the point where Frost said the inconsistencies would make sense later I figured this was the path we were headed toward.

>is slowly building up to a triumphant, uplifting finale where good finally triumphs over evil and Cooper earns his happy ending

you must have been watching a different show or something lmao

coopers happy life was dougie, once he woke up it was over. he was running out of sand.

when he told janey he was going to step through that red door forever it was foreshadowing, he knew he might not make it out alive.

lynched

>mfw every season of Twin Peaks has ended on a cliffhanger
>mfw Lynch will keep making seasons that end on cliffhangers until he dies, which will be the final cliffhanger

>Lucy killed DoppleCoop
>oi m8 killed Bob

We truly got Lynched.

>It would've been a flawless season until episode 18 kicked in

Same here man. I love seeing them so upset after denying my posts for months. So many of us told you!!

It sucks. Trust me.

The fuck am i supposed to do with this now?

>entire season is building up to a triumphant, uplifting finale

Have you ever seen Twin Peaks season 2? Or literally any other Lynch work since Blue Velvet?

OFFSCREEN CRIMES OF DAVID LUNCH LOL
I fucking sat through season 1 and season 2 that shitty movie and Frost's poorly written book
that it that all we fucking get
That ending fucking sucked and fuck those LYNCHEDfags for defending this crap to death
what a disaster

>Jerry arc got resolved
feels good

I had trouble enjoying it because I couldn't tell if Cooper was really himself. He's acting differently but he does what he would normally do. It's so bizarre I have to rewatch it to get a grasp on it.

Life isn't pretty sweetheart. You can't control everything. People die.

burn it

Little Nicky is Mr. C travelling from the future.

why? this ending felt like a huge fuck you to mythos fags

>caring about Frost
this is the Lynch show

Janey-E, tulpa Cooper and Sonny Jim get happy end. : )

I thought Death Grips was awesome, the best bit was when he poured a bottle of Heineken over himself.

What did I mean by this?
Seriously I was kidding, and then it came true. I'm frightened.

Who got BTFO the most this season?

>Audreyfags
>Coffee & Piefags
>Vedderfags

Same fella. It's nearly 4.30 here and my mind is buzzing after all that.

Right here