Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lel

So is Trump actually stumped from this? Seems like going to mexico was a mistake. I even saw a report where Mexico said inviting him was a mistake.

Look at this cuck. He's like 35. He doesn't even understand life yet and he's telling trump something that he has no control over. They will pay.

:^)

God those neurons are firing. THEY ARE REALLY FUCKING FIRING NOW!

It's only a mistake if you never saw the speech. He did great which is why everyone is latching onto the one line he said about not discussing how the wall will be built.

Is the Mexican president considered white?

>a "president" of mexico meeting with a fucking presidential CANDIDATE of the United States
>Putting mexico anywhere near the top in this dick measuring contest

The Pacos and Juans on Sup Forums may think otherwise but at least their leader knows who the boss is.

The hilarious thing about this grasping at straws the dems are doing

1.)Implicitly acknowledging Trump will be president

2.)Implicitly acknowledging there will be a wall

JOIN THE STUMP TRUMP ARMY.

i can tell by the pixels

Enough of this faggot's face.

(((occupy)))
(((((((((((((((((democrats)))))))))))))))))))

Sup Forums btfo........

the amazing thing is the Mexican president himself stated that they never talked about the wall. dem's literally need to put words in the mouths of ethnicities they look down on

This made me think pretty hard, what about you guys?

Nieto posted on twitter a couple of hours after saying he opened the meeting by telling Trump he wouldn't pay for the wall

Nieto didn't say shit in the mini press conference though

I hope, and I really hope..nobody in the country, right now, believes that is what actually happened.

WE WEREN'T THERE FOR THAT

MAKE NATIVE AMERICANS GREAT AGAIN

Liberals will convince themselves that it in fact did happen.

D A I L Y D O S E

conquring isn't the same as immigration
>t. a Metis with status

Lol such denial.
I'm gonna laugh all the way to the point where Don builds the wall with Mexico's money and the retards will still spin the truth.

Is it the first time that they outright deny hard reality instead of merely reinterpreting it?

But the president of mehico said he talked about not paying

tfw the mexican president actually said that there needs to be reform at the border for the sake of both countries

He said they didn't talk about payment with regard to the wall, but they did talk about the wall.

He also said we need the wall and Mexicans have been mislead to Trumps intentions.

thanks Don

Thanks doc

TOPKEK

no you faggots the president said he(Mexican president) was clear about not paying the for the wall at the initiation of the conversation.

what?

What I gathered from the speeches is that they may end up with a border watch agreement (and a wall) so that america prevents gun smuggling into mexico while mexico prevents drug and people-smuggling into the us.

The Mexican president sounded like he wanted to work with America to end the problem, but its too early to make any definite declaration. One thing is for sure, they are open to a mutually beneficial solution.

He only said that before the meeting dumbass.

Trump had had more press conferences is Mexico than Hillary has had in the US in all of 2016

kek

Didn't they sell the land for shiny beads?

haha protest? mexicans are too lazy to protest.

Occupy Democrats making a shitty meme for something that never happened? My faith has truly been shaken, they were so trustworthy in the past.

He still endorsed the wall.

what are you talking about fag the whole scandal is that the Mexican presidents twitter said they talked about payments

they might not like him,but only retards would protest

>35
>not understanding life

No one knew he was going there. He was invited on Tuesday and he showed up on Wednesday. Even the Mexican president was surprised how fast he showed up.

>that face you make when America tells you to take your sorry ass home and tell your friends they ain't paying for no damn welfare

atleast that would be an excuse man he is 50

How far removed from reality are you? Jesus christ at least watch the speeches. Fucking huemonkey.

what a sorry bunch of faggots, i was here shitposting and you could have not drag me to join those fuccbois.

>Democrats claim to be peaceful
>Democrats claim to be compassionate
>Democrats claim to be against war
>Democrats claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic maniac killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

>Hillary Clinton The Racist

Hillary Clinton calls blacks "super predators" and says they "must be brought to heel."

Hillary Clinton praises Robert Byrd, former recruiter for the KKK.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who said minorities must be exterminated like weeds.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who led a quiet campaign of genocide against minorities using abortion.

>all these delusional neckbeards actually thinking Trump has a chance
You guys must be new here

Muh peaceful savage.

You'd think that there would have been a bigger protest given that they're going to have to take the ones they kicked out back.

can you please send more traps, i got my dick sucked by one of your relatives for two hours last night and i only gave ´´Her¨ 100 pesos.

Is this meant to be a joke or do they really not know that the sum of two halves is a whole, not two wholes?

>Shake hands
>Gimme ur chihuahua paw!
>Good trick lil dogger!
>Now you can have a tasty treat!

are you this manipulated paco?

>I will refute their point by agreeing with them

Liberals are so fucking stupid.

If American companies build the wall, we could get it funded with Wall Bonds immediately. The NAFTAless border-crossing trucks paying heavy import tariffs will make them good investments.

sauce on original pic?

Guacamole

Yeb!?

They are spinning so hard on this. It's beautiful.

Fuuucckk oooofffff, and I mean way off, faggot

3* wholes.

They're taking the $1 from the white man, halving it between the other two, then showing that all three now have $1 each

Mexicans without "muh gibz" are subservient workers

user pls

nvm found it. artist is kokumaren

"Really makes you think" is just "redpill" for things you disagree with lol

It means take the rich peoples money and give it to the oppressed minorities so that they can invest it in the rich peoples companies and then everyone profits :)

Reminder.

They turn two halves into two wholes, one whole for each half of the dollar that was torn in two, the third dollar already existed.

Wtf I hate Trump noe

wtf? i love hillary now

Thanks for correcting the record.

Fucking shills are trying too hard this week, give it a rest you paid-off faggot ass negroids

Yes, we know what happens. We know what unchecked immigration does to our population, our people, our country. WHY THE FUCK WOULD WE LET IT HAPPEN TO US?!

>tell yo friends they ain't paying fo no damn wall

White liberals are masturbating so hard at a white person getting allegedly "told-off" that they're using shit-tier ebonics in meme posts.

Thanks Don.

BEADS

Except this didn't happen and the Mexican president bent the knee like the bitch he is.

Wait, is this like a backwards list where Hillary meets all of things listed on the left while Trump and Hitler don't, thus making Trump Hitler? Because all of the things listed relate to Hillary

Shillary got invited too senpai, Estrada doctrine would dictate that both should be treated equally
But Shillary didn't even bother to answer, rly makes u thnk

Id love to see the law that natives had that made immigration illegal.

Saved.

topfuckingkek, this meem will make a comeback, thanks Trump

how many animes have you impregnated, amigo?

lol, nice try
thanks don

Around zero, I only impregnate videos of 3DPD

You must be joking.
Is what we do best.

I can't figure this out?

Go to bed shills, you lost today and there's no point in making threads like this unless you want to kill your credibility further.

>still falling for the wall meme
Top kek

GTFO with this bullshit. Trump looked like a President going down there, while Shillary gave a speech that nobody cared about. This was a huge win for Trump, but libfags still try to spin it.

not an argument.

Neither is OP's
rly mak u thik

hahhaa

ctr

he literally won today

you're so sore

mexico has wall

mexican admitted that nations have the right to control border

basically said build wall

you're a kike