I have one idea for a tv cartoon about a summer school to make manchilds and beta kids into alpha chads

I have one idea for a tv cartoon about a summer school to make manchilds and beta kids into alpha chads.

The story goes as follow, one dude wants to stop the manchild and beta epidemic that is destroying the nation (similar to obesity problem).
He makes a summer school where fathers send their 30 year old brony or pokemon faggot to stop being a manchild.

Obviously the school has an old racist very macho military grandpa who is /fit/ as fuck and is redpilled as fuck.

The story goes about a bunch of manchilds and beta kids trying to stop being beta, having to do exercise (they're weak, fat, skinnyfat), learning to socialize (there's a stacy hired by the school), learning to deal with bullies (chads) and there are some chads hired to bully the manchilds.

The story progresses as to the manchild realizing they're pathetic and loser and should man up, leaving their childish hobbies and getting jobs like janitor and dishwasher.

Obviously a parody of chris chan will be there, but he always fail.

The villains will be a bunch of tumblr fag whales who wants the exterminate the toxic masculinity of society and want for males to show their emotions and being more feminine.

How do I pitch this idea to CN and nickelodeon faggots?

Other urls found in this thread:

psmag.com/8-000-years-ago-17-women-reproduced-for-every-one-man-6d41445ae73d?gi=7dd0fd0f2748
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sounds like self-insert bullshit desu

Go away, Sup Forums

some bits of it are based on my personal life to stop being a beta.

OP is that a picture of the Alpha Male?

nope, just an average fat loser, one of the possible character designs for the manchilds.

That would never work. The second they get away from that environment and return to their own. They'll fall back into the same pattern.

How could you pitch it? Create a clickbait title on YouTube, then for the next 1 minutes talk as quickly as possible and hope it spreads like wildfire among people. Good Luck F.A.M

nope, was joking about pitching it.

maybe I'll pay some faggots to draw it and then look to publish it online or some shit.

have you seem those shows about giant fat people that got help and become lean?
similar reason, many people don't want to return to being a failure, plus is a fucking cartoon.

>making your insecurities into a cartoon for children

>70% of his country are obese
>somehow making a cartoon to motivate kids to become /fit/ is bad
nah, m8.

Its a good pitch, I had some funny images in my head while reading it.
Btw Sup Forums is cancer for getting advice :/

So you wanna make a TV show where you project your insecurities onto everyone else?

...Rebecca Sugar, is that you?

Hey it worked for [Pick an author you dislike]

>he feels identified in my idea
>somehow projecting
lmao kid.

why don't you just see a therapist instead of telling Sup Forums about your cuck fetish

>Make a show about mocking losers and basement dwellers
>Go to Sup Forums
>Go to the board with half of the threads about get turned on by characters in kids shows

You went to the wrong place

>cuck
lmao pol retard.

I dunno, I don't browse normie websites beyond Sup Forums and youtube.

So you failed?

OP post a picture of yourself please.

nope, being in the process.
so far going well.

I've overcomed social anxiety, now started to go to gym, planning on entering college to study STEM, starting to have friends.

feels good to improve.

don't have one, but I'm not fat.

>don't have one

If this was 8 years ago and taking a picture on your phone and uploading it to Sup Forums didn't take less time to do than type out this excuse and verify that you're not a robot, then maybe I'd believe you.

>Rage comic
>:/

I'm not a robot..

>"alpha"/"beta" bullshit

Ain't no such thing. Go fellate a railroad spike, faggot.

>he thinks cartoons need to be realistic
you have people flying and having superpowers idiot on this board.

alpha = dominant males
betas = sumissive males

we're animals idiot.

Betas are the secound in charge idiot, and this system is used just in specific species

it sounded funny at first, then you got all autismo

nope, betas are the summisive males who flock to the leader.

alphas are the leader of the pack and usually gets the best females.

you can see this happens in teenagers and schools.

is biology.

you guys should stop ruling out teenagers and shit like some cartoon

we're animals.
we're simply more evolved.

social outcast are the beta males while atletic sport collegre bros are the alphas, the others fall in the middle.

what's so hard to understand?

He means that you are being inaccurate, what you are describing is a social role MUCH lower than 'beta'. Actual Betas are useful and (hopefully) loyal enforcers for Alphas who actually perform the organization and plans set out by Alphas. Knights, Samurai, Elite Guards, these are the true betas (though, betas can also perform negative social roles by attempting too hard to mimic or usurp the Alphas without actually being a good leader.)

Alpha-King/Chief
Betas-Knights/Hunters
Gammas-Scholars/Shamans

Omega-Serf/Slave

thanks.

That sayng "It's true" because "it's true" is not how science works?

do you think humans are magically except of biology?

Fat ugly virgind can still get laid have a hot wife and living successful life, finding a dumb scientific reason why you can't get laid but your local chad can is just sad

>How do I pitch this idea to CN and nickelodeon faggots?

Stop being a manchild yourself.

psmag.com/8-000-years-ago-17-women-reproduced-for-every-one-man-6d41445ae73d?gi=7dd0fd0f2748

except that the vast majority of males never reproduce or have living descendants.

we come from the top 40% of males.
and generally the top 20% of males fuck the 80% of females in most online websites.

retard.

You think biology abrange ALL the fucking millions of species of mammals with average intelligence and above with the same rules? Especially the ones you degenarete with 4 simple lines and is still wrong about?

humans have the same reproductive rules of similar mammals.

look up how monkeys and gorrillas reproduce dumbass.

You wasted valuable 1s and 0s making this thread. I hope you feel ashamed of yourself.

I wanted to talk about it.

It's much worse today. Men hardly ever reproduce nowadays. It's just women.

not really, it was always the top 10-20% of males who had reproductive success with dozens of kids while another 10-20% had mediocre one or two kids and the 60% lower males never reproduce.

most females still land one or two kids.

that's why all women rather reproduce with a Chad rather than some beta and even when married they cheat his beta husband with a Chad.