Whats their endgame?

whats their endgame?

Total dominance of the lesser youtube races.

Rich ≥ Mike > Jay > Colin from Canada > the rest

To defend anything Disney does.

Honestly wondering what theyll say for 8 considering all the nerd crew shit. Theyve only been negative so far...

basically this, shitting on the fedora wearing wannabe hip youtube movie dweebs and they've done a spectacular job

Crashing this plane with no survivors.

They were negative about Star Wars constantly, yet said TFA was everything they loved and more. They couldn't praise it more.

Do they still do wedding and event photography/filming?

Well ye user i saw the vid too, im just saying I dont think theyll be praising it like they did tfa. Which is why im saying I dont think theyll be defending disney much longer.
THEY never did, was only mike.

>looked like young Jay when I was about 9 (big buck teeth because my front teeth fell out first, dorky bowlcut, big nose)
>now I look like neo Jay (beard, hair, and everything)
How do I get into contact with this fucker? I swear he's my doppelganger

Mike>Jay>Colin>Rich>Jim>Josh>Aidsmoby
Rich is only good when he can play off Mike and Jay. With anyone else he's annoying.

I don't think so. But I'd pay them to do a shlocky evil dead style of video for my wedding...

Maybe you got "The enemy" thing goin on with him? Take a bus when ya meet him...all im sayin.

>Josh being anywhere except literal bottom

At least AIDSmoby very rarely says something funny. Beardfat is never funny.

I'm sorry for your height related disability, user.

fixed

Mike Matei's 10" Penis > Pre-TFA, Plinkett review era Mike > Powergap > Fat Jay > Pre-2014 Rich > Chad Jay > GMP-Era Mike > Current Year Mike > Jim > Colin > GMP-Era Rich > GMP-Era Jay > Gillian > Len (2nd appearance) = Freddie Williams (1st appearance) = Jessie > Powergap > Drunk AIDSMoby > Len (1st appearance) > Freddie Williams (2nd appearance) > Powergap > cancer > Powergap > Karen > Current Year Rich > Gilchrist > AIDSMoby > Beardfat > Max Landis

Why was young Mike so handsome and what happened?

>implying current Mike isn't handsome
He has a bit of a beer belly, sure, but if he went on a half hour walk every night and stopped drinking beer (vodka, rum, gin, whiskey, etc. is fine) he'd be GORGEOUS.

rich and jack just confirmed on prerec that jay has a gf

>I wonder how many anons are as well preserved from their college days to their thirties.

Don't fucking lie to me, I swear half of this board are gen-x'ers that woke up 5 years too late.

I live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
AMA
While I never watched RLM, I could meet them.

when did you guys realize that jay is literally useless and is the worse rlm? for me it was when I spent the whole of last week rewatching every single one of their videos

Name 1 thing he ever did wrong, aside from being too autistic to understand Blade Runner

Everyone makes mistakes

he led on his gay audience with his effeminate mannerism whilst secretly being a closet hetero

laughs at everyone one of mikes pathetic jokes like a slave
never makes jokes himself that aren't prewritten for him
uses the same preconceived criticisms on every single movie he watches

I can't really fault him for the last one though because all these fucking plebs ever watch is the same bullshit movies for their patreon bucks from redditors.

Why didn't they title this episode: "Max Landis talks at Mike and Jay for half an hour"

Make him do it.
I want some hope for my future.

>worse than beardfat or aidsmobie
literally impossible

post nudes

>"I just wasn't interested in the story"
>doesn't go into specifics
>doesn't break apart each story element
hacks in the bag is their worst segment

Hard liquor is better than beer anyway.

Anyone else noticing a much more positive attitude with Make recently? He seems more relaxed than he has in a long time.
And Rich is really bringing it too. Good material. Not just being the 3rd guys.

Jay is always steadfast. Which is probably why he doesn't really stick out as much as the other two. Both Mike and Rich have this element of uncertainty and spontaneity.

I think the fact that all three of them have reached a nice stride, is bringing the quality of videos up a great deal.

The look on there faces says it all.