Nominations: jason/panda

previously on /bb/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gIk4hpZGfjA
youtube.com/watch?v=7ER7-K9-gpI
youtube.com/watch?v=_XIaczq_-24
twitter.com/AnonBabble

these fucking losers think that their friendship bracelets are big deal
probably think they will be able to sell them for thousands of dollars on ebay or something

>inb4 pandafag

Panda looks so sexy tonight

i miss shelby

So is Paul using veto or not?

I miss Marky.

same

I hope she comes back for BB20.

Ian died in the flood #RipIan

rip ian.

F

damn

Is that true?

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=gIk4hpZGfjA

I miss Devin's bat poster...

needs to be at least one jury house cam. they are wasting the value of the evicted houseguest. the casual showfags that never care to by feeds might do it if it means they can check up on what their evicted waifu is doing in the jury house.

I'm not saying put a camera in every corner of the house put one camera in the living room. They're getting paid, put them to work.

This how am I supposed to nut to marky

Ali Vs Melissa

who is the better podcastfu?

youtube.com/watch?v=7ER7-K9-gpI

did derrick always wear a tie in the house?

Ian will always be with us in spirit.

You fags thought he was dead? When did this general become a Ian dick sucking fest. Can't believe this general sucks his dick because he is the first hg who browsed this general. I would suck Ian off desu

guys post a pic of a qt houseguest in his honor. lets kick it like ian probably used too.

i wouldn't suck off ian but i would cuddle with him, he is cute

you cant spell moregan without more

>watch people watching netflix alone

yeah sounds real exciting

Ian was one of the greatest big brother players. He beat Dan which is quite the accomplishment.

>he doesnt know about family members lying to host their funerals
shaking my head

>greatest big brother players

ian was a really good player, but not great. everyone knows dan should've won that season and if danielle wasnt a a complete retard he wouldve been evicted at f4

>tfw I can catch up on movies/tv shows by watching them watch

Good thinking!

I think he wore it because he was hosting the comp

>knows dan should've won that season
nah, not with the advantages he was given. And if Frank wasnt a complete retard Dan would have been evicted at whatever place Britney left.

will xmas be considered one of the greats if she beats paul?

>frankie: dirtier than a dildo coming out of my ass
>caleb: pretty dirty

No she will lose to josh.

Kind of helps he was given that alliance with danielle day 1 with a month pass.

they had the chance to evict danielle and get rid of dan week 3 and they didnt, they instead evicted jojo

is ramses this seasons jojo?

No because her strategy the entire game so far has been to be a cunt and do what Paul wants.

>Derrick ran his season after Devin left, but no one knew he was running things until they were leaving out the door
>Paul is running this season since week one, and everyone knows it and is okay with it

Derrick is better imo

derrick didnt get 4 weeks of safety gifted to him

But Derrick did get gifted a super alliance that Devin created to beat the Battle of the Block

Production passed out bombsquad wristbands?

>wristbands

the great questioning has begun

youtube.com/watch?v=_XIaczq_-24

buff american guys are so hot.

i saw one on a beach at Maui, he was wearing boardshorts and there was a very clear big dickprint. i wanted some 'freedom' inside my boypussy if u know what i mean ;)

Is that hes dick through his pants?

who /australiansurvivor/ here?

are there any qts?

what channel?

there's at least 2-3 girls i'd consider qt material, pic related

i just find them online

what about qt guys?

no homo but this guy seems like he'd be the most attractive, there's some asian dudes too if you're into that

I'm gutted that AK got swapfucked

fuck im only through ep 6, he's definitely my favorite so far. i like luke a lot too

you could have just said no...

Henry is my #1 boy now after AK, his messages from family stuff in episode 10 or 11 makes him super sympathetic. Also it's interesting that Asoga now has 0 idols and Samatau has 3

shelby is soo hotttt

maybe i will check it out

its insane how much better it is than bb19

LP

no one is into asian dudes

>paul is tired
>entire house goes to sleep

>yfw you would pay to watch potball right now

>Josh to Paul: Let's play a quick game of pool
>Paul: No
>Josh: like a quick 5 min game
>Paul: No
>Josh: Okay

you can't make this shit up

fuck this season

JOSH

the "no napping" rule really killed late night pool games/game talk

This entire season is a joke. Paul is terrible. Every single person left is awful, Kevin is just the least awful.
The HoH comp was just horrifying to watch.
Alex being edited as a prankster and never putting on a fucking shirt
21 DRs from Paul
Too many Raven DRs
Christmas pretending like she had anything to do with her HoH
I've been a life long BB fan, since season 2, but this show is unrecognizable to me now.
Cancel it or fire Alison Grodner and Kass or just fucking set the house on fire at this point

you know its bad when reddit agrees on how awful this season is

if josh actually cuts paul
this season is redeemed

told you guys this retarded plan by paul was going to cost him

josh woke

Josh is starting his redemption arc

WHOA PAUL HAS AN EARPIECE

what plan?

to make josh and xmas take the heat for evicting jason while he stays squeaky clean

it only benefits paul

paul wants to force a tie on cowboy and kevin (josh and raven vote for cowboy and paul and alex for kevin) and force xmas to vote out cowboy, thus sealing cowboys and alex jury votes for himself if he makes it final two vs josh and xmas. josh says just dont use the veto and have a unanimous vote to evict cowboy so all three will be hated so there is no advantage in jury voting later for paul josh xmas.

josh is right in this sense that what paul is doing is a selfish move. however, if josh does anything about it there are enough people in the house to turn on him and his final 3 slot will be replaced with raven or kevin. joshs hands are tied.

therein likes the retardedness. by leaving jason otb and allowing him to be evicted, actually plotting it will lose jasons vote too

josh still going to vote out jason but tell him first

thats dumb. vote out kevin and use alex and jason to help you get paul out

Josh is waking up but it's too late

Can't dodge the rodge

xmas still has to much control over him. she will walk him back off the ledge. its a tragedy

>tells jason hes voting him out
>jason tells paul about it
this is a very exciting season

they'd both tell paul

>When did this general become a Ian dick sucking fest. Can't believe this general sucks his dick because he is the first hg who browsed this general. I would suck Ian off desu

I have got to get you in my house

lol are there GrodnerBros in the world?

>ruins your blindside

>tiger wakes up in time for my late night fap

is raven tiger?