>tfw Arabs are in the 60%
>tfw Jews are in the 60%
>tfw Italians are in the 60%
>tfw Greeks are in the 60%
>tfw pure Spaniards aren't in the 60% cause Spain's hispanic

eh

hello

i am greek

why am i not white if pic related is what we were.

Hispanics are American Abos who were raped by the Spainish. Spain is white bro.

Mestizo means spanish native rape baby. We are the only country that uses Hispanic in such a broad term for anybody with heritage from a Spanish country. European or Latino included

Hispanic can be of any race since it's not a race

Puerto Rico master race reporting in!

>Mestizo means spanish native rape baby.
nigger it means "mixed"

do not project your fantasies on to others.

Hi I'm Italian 100% and have white skin chestnut hair and green eyes.

I bet I'm more white then your mixed race cousin fucking family tree.

Good day.

I'm Puerto Rican, and my family Since the Spanish colonization has
not mixed at all ( at least the ancestors that led directly to me)
So get to be American, White AND Latino/Hispanic,
Git Gud Boys.

>you family cam to mexico when it was a french puppet under an Austrian emperor

feels good

>When you forget to turn on your proxy

My family moved here from Italy. Does that concept not compute to you dumb ass?

Where is Portugal?
Are they neither??

Portugal is tecn ically Latino, but the term latino hardly ever applies to them when used the way you americans do, since the word latino is used to refer to someone from latin america.

And I guess portuguese are refered to as Iberians? The Portuguese people as well as hispanic are of latin descendancy, so technically spain is latino too.

So's Italy and France and Romania, by that stretch.

they're black

We're nordic, mate.

Agreed 100% with that afirmation.

The pic in OP needs some updating.

>tfw you are a very light skinned hispanic and a leftist tries to shame you for being white
>that look on their face when you pretend to get offended and start yelling at them in spanglish for insulting your culture

white Sup Forums will never know this satisfaction

Say, I have 100% portuguese descendancy and am therefore eligible for dual citizenship in Portugal, how is life there? Is the job market stable?

I want to go there so badly to see my ancestors land, would love living a simple rural life in the country, somewhere like Beira. I would love to visit Porto as well!

Is the muslin imigration crisis affecting you too much?

But Latin != Latino.

Things we sort of are:

>Hispanic
Hispania was the name of the peninsula during roman times. When Spain formed in the 1400s (I think, whatever), they took the name España because of that - even though they didn't own us.

Meaning that Hispanic and Spanish got merged into the same meaning, despite being two different things (due to the Spanish choosing their name poorly).

>Latino
Not really, because "Latino" means from "Latin America", which in context in North America just need "Latin", since they were still in America. Despite the fact that Latin was never spoken in Latin America, only Latin-derived languages (Spanish and Portuguese). We're a latin country, not a latino country.

>Mediterranean
Also not really, because we don't have a mediterranean border, but we do have a mediterranean climate in the south, and a mediterranean cuisine

Things we are:
>Iberian
>Latin
>Portuguese
>KANGZ

Agreed, I see the difference now.

You'd need one of your grandparents to be born in Portugal to get the citizenship.

The job market is stabler than Spain, but it's still not perfect. Any engineering job should be feasible. Jobs don't pay much, but they do exist. It's probably better than Brazil, I'd say.

Life is pretty good. Good weather by Euro Standards but it gets a bit cold for Brazilians, especially since our buildings are usually not built for the winter, and rather for the summer. Good food, nice people, not a lot of crime.

We've got 300 muslims last year, and put them in Évora, next to pic related. They have already left.

Outside of Lisbon, there are also almost no niggers, and the ones that are, are generally peaceful and polite.

As long as you behave and are polite, people will welcome you with open arms, desu.

has that ever happened to you my floridian friend? do lefties actually do that at random on the street?

Apartments in Lisbon look really nice and are super duper inexpensive, even the ones in nice areas. Seriously, 50,000 USD for a nice sized, new apartment in a good neighborhood?! What's the fucking catch? Tell me right now because I am seriously considering moving to your country. Por favor me diga a verdade.

There are tons of niggers there, so you'd be right at home.

Most buildings are old and are getting real expensive by the week, so you'd better hurry.

>tfw dad's family is from Spain and mom's is from Italy

>You'd need one of your grandparents to be born in Portugal to get the citizenship.
This is true for all 4 of my grandparents mate.

I have a bachelors degree in biological sciences by UNESP, could probrably do any kind of laboratorial work in the field as an assistant or something, you know, the dishwasher of the lab and stuff...

>Good weather by Euro Standards but it gets a bit cold for Brazilians
Cold is good, I like it, if it snows some time of the year it would be amazing!

>As long as you behave and are polite, people will welcome you with open arms, desu.
This is good to know, I plan on working hard to lose my brazilian accent and speak and act like a true portuguese from Portugal if I do move there.

hi guys

>work in the field
We have no field, though. Labs should be okay.

>snow
Nope. Not unless you go live on top of a mountain. Expect 1-2 days of snow every 5 or 6 years in some northern cities. I've never even seen snow.

>speak Portuguese
Please do. It's a bit hard to understand you guys sometimes, and you usually get a bit made fun of (playfully, not racistly).

>Nope. Not unless you go live on top of a mountain. Expect 1-2 days of snow every 5 or 6 years in some northern cities. I've never even seen snow.
Top of mountain? I could do that, no problems with that at all!

I guess I could just go visit the northern countries during winter if I live there, as a portuguese citizen I would have an EU visa.

>Please do. It's a bit hard to understand you guys sometimes, and you usually get a bit made fun of (playfully, not racistly).
I have a bit of tied tongue so I am used to being made fun of in my own country, but I will make sure to learn the different words you use and try and speak with my late grandmothers accent, im sure I can get it down in 1-3 years of living there.

>haiti

wait wasnt that the french that occupied haiti and brought a fuck tonne of blacks there? how is that a latino country?

also what are the two flags below the haitian one

SJW's making their own definition of words yet again

French is Latin.

French colonies in Latin America are therefore latino.

Funny how you both speak Portuguese yet you're speaking English to each other

Realmente dá que pensar.

does this make half of africa latin too?

it's right doe? the only thing you can argue is the Hispanic part because of Roman's definition but this definition has been used for a while

Verdade.

most people who browse this site do when they talk to their own countrymen, its only when they start arguing they type in their first language

Publix truly is the GOAT supermarket though

No, because more of them speak creoles.

Also, because there's not an "Latin Africa" as a concept, because it wasn't as empty as America was to colonise, so it was just sort of converted instead.

FODA-SE, NÃO É NADA!

Realmente nos faz pensar.

¿Has anyone seen mi papá?