So who was in the wrong here?

So who was in the wrong here?

Linklater for helping to free a dangerous criminal.

The townfolks who didn't stop it preemptively

Nobody, it was great.

He's still in jail.

This is that movie about an LGBT guy who murdered an elderly woman and stuffed her in a freezer, right?

No, it's a movie about a LGBT (???) guy who killed an elderly woman who was so universally despised by her community that the entire town rallied in defense of the LGBT (???) guy despite the fact that he admitted to the crime when brought in for questioning.

He is now. He spent a few years living in Linklater's garage.

Anyways, I don't consider him a 'dangerous' criminal.
If I kill a sociopathic rich fuck like Michael Bloomberg or Geroge Soros and proceed to use their wealth and assets to fix up downtrodden communities, does that make me a terrible human being on the same level as Jeffrey Dahmer or Jim Jones?

>If I commit murder, does that make me a terrible human being?
Yeah.

This is about the characters in the movie, not the movie itself.

You missed the nuance.
Killing someone who has had a negative impact on the world isn't the same as killing a defenseless person who hasn't done anything wrong.

Isn't this idea some kind of occult Satanism which is directly opposed to Christian values?

Maybe, but this has nothing to do with christianity.

That's all subjective and should be decided by a jury of peers

liberals arguing the moral relativity of laws, rather than just charging an admitted murderer.

>but he's a nice guy and spent the money he earned from murder on us

He's gay you can just say gay.

Read Crime and Punishment

bernie, he hid the body under the pop eyes instead of the cold cut meats

What the fuck are Christian values, moral relativism?

Not that I think murder is right or is it wrong, but humans have been going to war for entirety of existense mostly for defense and resources, and religion hasn't changed it much, it really gave humans another reason to kill each other, not sharing the same person in the sky which is actually quite funny.

He killed a bitch that no one liked.
But please do go on and tell me how much of a shitlord I am for murdering Emperor Cthuluzrd, Lord of Darkness.

You can Bing "Christian values" and get a good idea, but you already knew and were just being obnoxious.

Hey you're a funny guy

Go fuck your self

Definitely Bernie.

He served his time. Cut him lose. They are dudes who have done FAR worse, that have served their time and they were out earlier than Bernie...

What's worse than killing a white woman?

Killing 60 infants.

Planned Parenthood does that every hour and no one complains

The point is Genene Jones, former pediatric nurse, did her time and is is done. Bernie deserves the same. Or you can be an Edge Lord and muddy the waters with the abortion debate.