Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>They didn't get the Orpheus/Eurydice reference at the end of ep 17
>They didn't get the references to the Cocteau's film

>this little gremlin was right all along
Apologize.

So was it a good ending or not? What's the Sup Forums consensus?

wife
>this made no fucking sense fuck this

me
>10/10 kino i enjoyed the ride

Who is right?

Those scenes of characters walking down the hallway above the convenience store overlayed with a forest are amazing.

masterpiece

pls was it good? no spoilers, can't watch it yet.

What is it with Lynch collaborators going crazy?

no he wasnt fuck off michael you are a little midget cunt SHIT you would be NOTHING without the show you are a FAILURE

FUCK YOU!

Unforgettable/10.

its only a good ending if it leads into season 4

Pure kino.

I'm feasting on the Gormonbozia the Redditor outrage has churned out.

what was going on with the motel scene? why were there two dianes and why did they fuck?

Can we talk about the sex scene in ep18? Like how it has to be one of the saddest, most completely and soul-crushingly disgusting and pathetic things ever put to film?

Red was Mrs. Tremond's magician grandson.

You can't even explain why it was 'kino'

Get out of the thread until you've seen it lad.

You're both retarded plebs if you cannot articulate your views beyond "no fucking sense" and "fun, kino".

Yet again, Carrie Page was the final missing PAGE from Laura's diary.

Season 4 is happening...in a graphic novel written by me.

I don't know but I was thinking the whole time of how much I wanted to give Diane a facial right there.

Vedderchecked those double dubs

Was the third season Lynch's way of telling us he is spiraling into a terrible state of dementia?

The best Twin Peaks episode ever (including seasons 1 and 2)

best thing lynch has ever done desu

when coop said "what year is it" chills went down my spine

The fact that people think it was meant to be a legitimate love scene that squashed their beloved Coop-Audrey ship is fucking disgusting.

Diane couldn't even look at his face anymore.

pls explain

mastapiece

for the guys that are saying that "coop" fucked up trying to save laura and he created a crack in reality with that

Remember that coop got out of the red room and when to 430 mile and he knew that after passing that they would probably be someone else. So, he did know what they were doing

And you may ask yourself
What is that beautiful house?
And you may ask yourself
Where does that highway go?
And you may ask yourself
Am I right?...Am I wrong?
And you may tell yourself
MY GOD!...WHAT HAVE I DONE?

Yeah, it was great.

>tfw Vedderfags were kinda right after all

am legit worried that it's a "blackstar" styled swan song.

Vedderchecked

In fact nobody in this thread can explain why its kino. "You just enjoy the ride" isn't an explanation.

Unless there's a season 4, Lynch is a hack and had no idea where he was going with it. You thinking that Twin Peaks is some kind of cult masterpiece that only you know about isn't going to change that fact.

Alright, how come the Great Northern key was for Cooper's old room yet the door it opened was seemingly in the basement?

It's one of those things that half of people love and half of people hate. I think it's possibly more conclusive than the season 2 finale but I think it will piss some people off even more than the season 2 finale did. Depending on how you interpret it it could be a happy ending or a depressing one.

One was Tulpa Diane.

Incredible and best thing Lynch has ever done. I loved it. A literal masterpiece from start to finish.

Why did they fuck anyway?

>They didn't get the Orpheus/Eurydice reference at the end of ep 17
There's only so much to get, yes he was trying to lead a dead woman back to the land of the living, but it doesn't illuminate why she disappeared on him.

POTTERY

Was she Judy?

what the FUCK did she mean by this

:3

Trying in vain to force what they used to have.

>it's another not-an-ending end
why do nu-males love them so much? are they scared of conclusive ending like death and finality?

Time to wake up.

anyone else loved how different episode 17 and 18 were? at first I was kind of annoyed at the credits but they made perfect sense.

18 was a completely different beast

Was Coop in the last episode a merge between good Coop and evil Coop? He wasn't his normal self and seemed to exhibit traits of both.

Have you ever seen such a LYNCHing?

Not him but I think I could. The entire point of the ending is to hammer in the point that Twin Peaks exists inside of a dream. You aren't supposed to come out of it knowing what it all means or why any of it happened just like in a dream. Do you wake up in the morning and understand the bizzare images your subconscious showed you? You can piece together bits and pieces but the true meaning will always be a mystery. That's the whole point. I could point out how scenes do a good job capturing the dream feeling if I wanted but I would rather rewatch it a few times before doing that.

How did Dougie get electrocuted by sticking it into the neutral? Is Lynch senile at this point?

LONDON

Vedderchecked

No you butt. Judy is a NEGATIVE force. Senorita Dido is obviously on the side of good.

Gotta say I did not really want to see Kyle and Laura have sex.

It was conclusive. Cooper is so big a fuck up he created a whole new parallel universe to fuck up in.

I felt blue balled as fuck at first, but now that some time has passed I love it.

The vision Diane saw was of Linda, the person who Diane is in that universe. When her and Coop had sex the Linda persona overwrote Diane and she forgot Diane ever existed. Linda had fallen out of love with Richard (the person Coop is in) and left him a note leaving him the next morning.

go and fuck her the same way cooper did in the finale. cowgirl & dead stare .

I didn't get it

The hotel doesn't even use keys anymore, as Ben noted. It's all electronic locks. That door thing was some supernatural shit. The important thing was before he could go there, he had to go to the sheriff's station.

this still doesn't account for the teleportation into a different hotel

>at night i'm driving in your car
>pretending we'll leave this town
>we're watching all the street lights fade
>and now you're just a strangers dream
>i took your picture from a frame
>and now you're nothing like you seem
>you fell like last night's rain
>for the last time

This is Jowday.

He's shaping the dream? That whole scene with Cooper's face was something like that. I liked the ending but that was lazy as fuck, desu.

of all the questions you could ask you ask this one.

That was Linda. Not Diane.

Goddamn some of you are dense.

>asking for ratings

>should i like the ending or not?
>tell me if it's okay to say i like it on my facebook?
>when i go into work should i say it was good?
>which synopsis of the finale should i retweet for cred?

Sickening.

I wouldn't mind as long as they got a good artist. Someone trippy like JH Williams III.

So what the fuck is Judy and how is she a danger to the world when the best she can do is create a couple serial killers?

So diane im guessing was an on/off relationship type

Yes. The Giant created the dream. Everything went according to plan.

That's what so good about the ending it both works as a cliffhanger and as closure to the series.

Cult classic/Lynch

It's gonna take a couple of years before you can speak of it.

>I felt blue balled as fuck at first, but now that some time has passed I love it.
exact same feeling, after they left palmers house i felt lynched for the first time all season, 15 minutes after it finished, i realized it's a masterpiece

"What year is it?" definitely shows a lack of sand.

Yes it was Linda. But it was still Diane. They crossed over and had the same memories.

fuck this guy

give yourself time to digest it. can't wait to watch it all again. gonna miss you fags next sunday

Jow-Deh

Just came back to /tpg/ after leaving for weeks out of fear of Russian leaks. Was everyone spoiled before tonight's LYNCHEDing?

What exactly was unconclusive about this ending? Am I missing something? The 'real' world is more or less safe and everyone's living happily ever after, and Laura is safe stashed far away in some distant alternate dimension where Judy won't find her, along with Coop who is unfortunately stranded there with her. It's depressing, sure, but in no way a 'cliffhanger' like people are describing.

People retain memories from their shadow selves and vice-versa.

>tfw no more Candie

Why was the diner scene so perfectly shot and choreographed.

did they move to another place or the building just changed?

>It's gonna take a couple of years before you can speak of it.
We must set a 10 years embargo on any TP discussion.

The clock stops at 2:53 in the sheriff's station which is the same time Coop tells Gordon it is "which adds up to 10 the number of completion"

No. The Russian leaks were incredibly vague and really only spoiled Cooper's awakening in pt. 16.

#notmylaura

yes but they really didnt spoil anything in the end

>scared of spoilers
Leave /tpg/ again

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks. It confirms Agent Cooper is Out of Sand.
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

>Harry, it's Coop

Not gonna lie, I almost cried at the end of episode 17. 18 was like a swift kick in the nuts, but I loved it.

To trick you into a false sense of security.

Linda overwrote Diane. There was no more Diane.

The only two people that retained sense of self and the memories of the old reality were Cooper and Gordon. Jeffries tells Coop that Gordon will remember and to talk to him before he sends him back in time.

Came here to post roughly the same thing. Never felt lynched a single time until that last episode. It was pretty brilliant though, we're supposed to be frustrated.