What is her best work?

What is her best work?

Her ass on my face

Isn't Tina Fey getting a stand-up special?

Surviving getting stabbed in the face as a child. True story.

>user, did you eat a week's worth of tendies at once? don't lie to mommy.

giv funny mummyfu mebe

Literally nothing she is dogshit

Don't you have a podcast to run Sarah?

Her perfect ass and her pink hairless virgin anus

>her pink hairless virgin anus
She's old; more like her hairy, dark brown, hemorrhoid-ridden, and prolapsed anus.

30 Rock will always be her crowning achievement and it is honestly unparalleled in terms of network comedy.

You're all mentioning her ass.

I'm going to need some pics.

30 Rock.

for close second.

Mean Girls. Don't lie to yourself, you like the movie.

saturday night live hasn't been remotely funny since tina fey left as head writer

she might be the only funny woman

I'm trying to like Unbreakable Kimmy Scmidt but it's just so bad. Also disgusting to watch

>Surviving getting stabbed in the face as a child. True story.
What a shame that she survived.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot was pretty good.

Tina Fey is a comedy black hole. Anything around her that is funny gets sucked up by her with no chance of escape. Amy Poehler used to be funny, but now she isn't because Tina Fey sucked it all out of her. SNL used to be funny until she was hired as a writer, and then got worse when she became co-anchor of Weekend Update with the equally unfunny Jimmy Fallon.

It's kind of impressive just how quickly something can go from funny to unfunny just by adding Tina Fey's involvement.

BEING MY MOMMY GF

GIVE MILKY MILKY

>a human being is behind this post

really makes you think

Nah, as a person who leans conservative, she's a pretty sensible liberal.(Read, doesn't appear to be a partisan hack.) I also consider her to be one of the only enjoyable female comedians.

She went full retard. Netflix is famous for letting people do what they want, but lack of full control is good for some people.

Damn reddit retorts like THIS?

>tfw she will never be the mother of your children

Shh baby