Mexico angry at president's 'humiliating' meeting with Donald Trump

>MEXICO CITY (AP) - Mexico's president was savaged on social media and in political circles following his joint press conference Wednesday with Donald Trump, with many seeing a national humiliation in his welcoming of a man who has derided migrants as rapists and criminals.

>President Enrique Pena Nieto said Mexicans felt "aggrieved" and had disagreements with the Republican presidential candidate, but he never did what people here wanted most: demand that Trump apologize. Adding to the anger, in the press conference Trump repeated his promise to build a border wall between the countries.

>"Trump can leave at ease now. The humiliation was complete," Televisa news anchor Carlos Loret de Mola tweeted, after lamenting that Trump would dare to reiterate his intention to build a wall "in our face and home."

cbs5az.com/story/32938234/mexico-angry-at-presidents-humiliating-meeting-with-trump?autostart=true

>as if the common mexican cares about any of this shit

This. Far too busy getting beheaded by the cartel to concern themselves with global politics.

Paco is mad
Paco doesn't want to build wall
So Paco rages on twitter
Surely that'll show Trump

Gee if you love Mexico so much Paco why don't you stay there??? Lol

It makes Trump look strong. What the Mexicucks who are abusing their freedom of speech and making disparaging comments about Trump on social media need to understand is that a weak United States means an unsafe Mexico.

Through the politically correct social media culture that some of the younger Mexicans take part in, they are undermining the safety of their country. This screws over the average Mexican who has to live in fear of the criminal elements. It doesn't bother the rich liberal, because he lives in areas where he is isolated from the problems he creates with his PC culture of social media clicktivism.

Here is what the average Mexican should (and probably does, to be honest) understand: A strong United States means a safe Mexico.

Does Mexico have the same shit we have here? Where the vast majority doesn't really care and the liberals are rabid on the news?

Cartel owned media's not allowed to speak for either of our nations.

It doesn't matter how mad people in Mexico are, they're not voting. Americans will see this as Trump being presidential.

>its everywhere like this

Mexican news is on a completely different level of insanity compared to ours and it's incredibly right wing.
Watch one newscast and I guarantee you'll see at least three brutal deaths with gore pictures. I once saw a dead infant on their news.

Yes, pretty much. It is very liberal, they already started to talk about accepting homosexuality, transgenderism, muslims dindu nuffins and stuff like that.

Just read OP's link, also no one really cares about trump, we are amused at him at most.

Mexico's president is basically admitting that Trump is going to win the election.

When EVER has a foreign leader met with a presidential candidate to talk future policy.

LITERALLY NEVER

Let me explain what's going on here. The elites originally backed Clinton. But then they realized she's very ill and won't be able to hold office for long. The risk is just too high. So now they've switched to Trump.

Trump's victory is guaranteed.

>Mexico angry
I'm not

>after lamenting that Trump would dare to reiterate his intention to build a wall "in our face and home."
Its on the border of your (and their) home you manlet taconigger

>mexicans are people of goodwill....and are respective of the law
mfw

>Mexico minding its own business
>Trump comes in
>we good
>Trump leaves
>everybody hates on the whole experience

It's really just that fucking meme becoming real.

yeah, but the great mayority doesn't give two fucks about it, they just worry about working and having money to live. they don't have time to worry about first world problems like feminism and liberalism, only the spoiled rich teens care about that

>that one time you flipped the channel and some liberal is saying churches are discriminating gays
>televised feminist meets

he invited both tho

I-is it ok that I'm aroused by this?

We really don't care. Let the man have his fun with the puppet.

>the world depends on a strong Murica

Found the guy who has never left his State never mind country, or if he did, learned nothing from it

this, i forgot the name of the segment but it was on a mexican channel and it showed gore and crazy car accidents and bull gore

Must be one of those cable Multivision channels. Normal television does not display that.

But then again, we had Saint Seiya in the 90s. Maybe all the blood letting stuck.

LITERALLY HOW?!
they both handled it with all the dignity and grace that i've seen with those types of joint meetings. were they expecting some masked-wrestling match?

>Found the guy who has never done a thing
>if he has done that thing, he is not smarter for it like the rest of us!
You sound like a really smart guy.

The safety of neighboring country definitely depends on the stronger neighbor. How safe would North Korea be if China wasn't right there? Oh yeah, they'd be gone. Because they were gone until the Chinese crossed the Yalu River.

this was telemundo

>masked-wrestling match
why the fuck did this not happen

>level of insanity compared to ours and it's incredibly right wing.

you don't see mexican news
what the fuck are you talking about?

>right wing

with a 3% church attendance nation wide I call bullshit

But if Mexicans truly believe it is their best and brightest that emigrate to America, they should be happy the US is building a wall.

Thanks, doc

>no one really cares about trump, we are amused at him at most.

you must live under a rock
main topic of conversation in Mexico City and Guadalajara
even in fucking tianguis

He's right though, the world absolutely does depend on a strong America

Deal with it

>Mexico City
>Guadalajara
Found your problem.

>this is right wing

yea sure

as a liberal that enjoys car accidents videos I call bullshit

Some of the ILLEGAL MIGRANTS you fucking idiot.
How many times must you be told.

>lets just let the cartels keep beheading people whenever they want

>Monterrey

ustedes son cáncer, y a lo mas 1% de la población

yeah why is it the whole "war on drug" aspect of the wall isn't pushed by Trump campaign?

Who makes these and for what purpose?

fap

Mexicans have a wall on their southern border why are they acting like it's strange and why would their president give a shit about people abandoning the country

show me the fucking wall
>protip you cant

notto dissu shittu again

You're right, your wall is so shit It doesn't look like a wall.

i wasnt saying it was right wing, i was agreeing that they show gore

Tens of millions of them are living here in the U.S. and they all vote Democrat.

>"Trump would dare to reiterate his intention to build a wall "in our face and home."

Yep, another point for mr trump

CDMX and Guadalajara are leftist shitholes and you know it, that's why they care. Even a small earthquake is most important in my city than some random Trump visit.

I feel the media still haven't figured out whether to go with the Donald Trump is an uncouth bully angle or the Donald Trump got his ass kicked by the Mexicans angle. Sup Forums has me second guessing every word that comes out of them these days.

your life is so shit that you Sup Forums is the only thing you have

WTF im angry now

That's some serious projection paco. I feel sorry for you. Have you tried taking classes or getting a job? I hear there's going to be a lot of construction contracts opening up after November.

no solo somos las dos ciudades más importantes, si no las que dirigen el país

>llora we

no me malentiendas, tambien odio a amlo

>Triggering the 3rd world

UNIVERSAL TRIGGERING WHEN BREHS!?!?

None of us believe that.

I heard that you don't have a chance in this election
and that your voice no longer matters in the future of your country

Then how is this wall a problem?

This election is over. Trump cannot lose.

Hillary can talk all she wants about "experience and qualifications", if she means lies and failures count.

Trump showed the world what a real leader does.

>a wall

>si no las que dirigen el país
Tu siguete creyendo eso.

>es mentira

Japan has a population decline, need to incrase the numbers somehow

>abusing their freedom of speech
Are you from the controlled opposition division at CTR?

Being in one two of the "battle ground" purple states in the last 2 months the media is full of shit

We are not paying for it. Pay and build it yourselves.

Rivers dont count as walls retard

We never did, we always had the illusion of it.

This. Mexicans work more hours annually than any other country, they don't have time to worry about bullshit First World SJW issues like men being allowed to claim they're women and use the lady's room.

Mexico needs a southern wall to keep the Guatemalans out.

>live in the middle of nowhere with suburb faggs
>so much trump support

You guys are shit at building walls.

Maybe. We can build sturdy pyramids, though.

they the highest only because cartel gravediggers have to dig graves 24/7 and use contractors for it

>a wall

Then you're going to fix your problems and take your people home?
>the straight line across the forest into the landscape

Can't Stump the Trump

Yeah no they claim the south is turning dem. And it's not at all, there is trump signs everywhere in the major towns and cities

Why would some bean from southern Mexico even care if there was a wall? Do they ALL expect to come here or something?

How about your kids stop consuming drugs and your military stop arming Maras? That should fix most of the problems from both sides nicely.

As for the illegal immigrants, stop giving welfare checks and starve them. That should fix it.

Because Paco loves raping white women more.

good job Paco

>the south
>who cares

apparently you guys.. you come across the border and dont go any further

The illegals are gypsies. I don't know why everyone treats them like people.

>how about you do everything for us?

We can't just gas all the democrats, people would call us tyrants.

They do.

We have had a really huge increase of south american immigrants into out cities. It is specially bad in Monterrey. They come in swarms to cross the border. They also like to gut each other with knives.

I don't think anyone is going to walk normally in their life again if they bend a leg like that

How do Mexicans feel about the idea of seizing illegal immigrants wages that they attempt to send home to Mexico? Given that they are in the US illegally, would their wages not be considered profits gained through criminal activity?

>you heard
Oh so you believe our brainwashing media too?
Nice, their power really does reach the unknown corners of the globe.

>MEXICAN
>INTELLECTUALS

BTFO
T
F
O

People in Mexico are too busy crying over Juan Gabriel's death to take notice of this.

Wish I could visit Mexico City and see their reaction on this shit. They must be crying blood.

Jesus Christ, nobody is safe.

Jail all the restaurant owners that employ illegal immigrants then.

Should we try to educate their children then? I'm not sure they would welcome that.

>Wish I could visit Mexico City and see their reaction on this shit. They must be crying blood.

Is that from the air pollution or the Trump ass ravaging?

Mexican wetbacks seem mild by comparison; illegal South Americans are brutes that contribute literally nothing to our society, we can't even use them as cheap labor like you do with us.

Mexicunt here, asides from Televisa and the likes, no one fucking cares. Even my ultra-left family hasn't said anything.