Meanwhile

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Z6F0QPd7D8
twitter.com/DAVID_LYNCH/status/340499645455269888
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for jumping man

WHAT YEAR IS IT

Admit he was right. NOW.

The finale was great and if you didn't like it just turn off after One Punch Lad kills bob.

Why was Coop confused when reading the note where Diane refers to themselves as Richard and Linda? They both passed through the same way, so why would Diane know something Coop doesn't?

Carrie Page is cute, CUTE!

first for OH ANGELO

youtube.com/watch?v=7Z6F0QPd7D8

hes the key to all of this

Richard storyboard?

twitter.com/DAVID_LYNCH/status/340499645455269888

The more I reflect on ep18 the more satisfied I am with it desu.

sleeply kyle :3

ALBERT. DID YOU NOTICE HOW DIANE'S PANTIES WERE SHOWING THE MOMENT SHE DIED? I THOUGHT THAT WAS PRETTY FUNNY. ESPECIALLY AFTER SHE TOLD US THE WAY AGENT COOPER RAPED HER. MORE LIKE AGENT RAPER-HER! HA! LIGHTEN UP ALBERT, IT'S A JOKE. DO I HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU? J-O-K-E. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT, TRY THIS ONE ON FOR SIZE, I'M TELLING YOU, IT'S A REAL RIB TICKLER. HERE IT GOES...IN WHAT WAY ARE WOMEN AND DOG SHIT SIMILAR TO ONE ANOTHER? THE OLDER THEY GET THE EASIER THEY ARE TO PICK UP. ALBERT, YOU NEED TO RELAX AND HAVE A GOOD LAUGH AT THE EXPENSE OF THE FAIR SEX EVERY NOW AND THEN. REMEMBER WHEN WE FOUND THAT DECAPITATED WOMAN'S NAKED BODY? TALK ABOUT ALL THE PROS AND NONE OF THE CONS. AM I RIGHT? ALBERT...

post old memes

Why are her screams so fucking scary? I bet the guy filming those Croatia leaks in 2015 shit his pants.

Who's voice was calling her? Leland?

just read a dugpa about how since lynch got the real owner of the house to talk with coop that he's in the "real" world now. and people complain about cute posters?

first for Julee Cruise's life destroyed by TM

The other great mystery. What does the "8" mean? Infinity? Repetition? 0-0 two zeros linked like two worlds linked? There was an extra symbol on the eight, like an orbiting planet.

I was really happy with all this, super-satisfied with how it all ended, even if it wasn't exactly what I wanted. Also, if I'm ever a director, I want every episode to have a Monica Bellucci dream.
>Davarius Rodriguez, it's 2040 so let me tell you about the Ana Foxxx dream I had last night...

To the plebs:

The whole point of the ending was that no time travel, alternate time line, good vs evil spirits or a hero (like Dale Cooper) can undo the horror and the evil that Laura Palmer experienced.

The series has always been about her character and her suffering and how people were affected by it. David Lynch created an entire movie about it and this is why he never intended to reveal who killed her in the original series. Who killed Laura Palmer is irrelevant. The whole Black Lodge and other supernatural elements is irrelevant.

What matters is that Laura Palmer suffered horribly and no matter how much time has passed or how hard they tried to save her, she will always remember and she will always suffer

>The very last scene of Twin Peaks was spoiled in 2015

Yes.

Ep 18 was 100% season 4 bait, episode 17 would have been a series finale instead of season. Writing is on the wall people, everything in 18 was lazily thrown together.

Apologies.

I thought to myself, "wow, that wolf howl sort of sounds like Leland yelling Laura," but then I realized that it WAS Leland yelling Laura, and not a wolf's howl at all.

this picture is creeping me out. she's looking right at me.

Sarah

Sarah. The voice clip was from the pilot. She's trying to wake her up for school, not realizing she slipped out at night and never came back.

Obviously Sarah. That's her calling to wake up Laura in the pilot episode of season 1.

Sarah, I think.

wtf? I didn't have subtitles on and didn't hear this
This changes my entire conceptualization of the ending
fuck

good ending. fucking weird, but I expected nothing less. good ride Sup Forums

Is this how people felt 25 years ago?

She looked great, much better than in the Lodge scene

Why the filming/lighting/editing of season 1 & 2 sooooo much better than season 3? Is it because of HD/widescreen? Season 1 and 2 still feel so comfy, this season feels like trash.

>Next Up: Punisher: War Zone

But she forgot until Coop forced her to remember again

>there are people didn't feel the unendurable tension from the driving scenes or realize how painfully uncomfortable the Diane sex scene was
What is wrong with people? Part 18 was easily one of Lynch's most emotionally affecting works, just maybe not the emotions you want to feel

In 20 years this will be seen as a masterpiece

this is the single best execution of this effect that i have seen

Twin Peaks more like Twin Poop lmfao

mm sleepy kyle

can you say LYNCHED

What was your reaction when he said the rhyme?

It doesn't mean anything retard just turn your brain off

the sex scene with diane was amazing

when she started covering his face jesus

Could have retained that with episode 17, 18 felt pointless.

So what the fuck did Laura whisper to Cooper? Was it not meant to be revealed, or was it something Carrie said as well?

>The voice clip was from the pilot.
Can someone set up an audio comparison?

Fkin Keyboard!

It was very tense and uncomfortable, but there was no payoff

Did we ever figure out who the "her" he was referring is?

>ywn spend a winter weekend in a cabin in the mountains with these two

Listen again with volume up, it's unmistakeable.

It's hard to see, but in episode 8 the Laura orb is on it's way to Texas. It's heading too far south the end up in Washington.

Oh yeah, I heard that somewhere else before

At first I thought that crewman walking near Laura and Coop at the start was a midget with a white sack on his head. Even now that I realize it's not the case, I can't unsee this.

>Laura was attacked

>Before she died she dreamed

>She dreamed a life

>Cooper helped wake her up from her dream

>By waking up it killed her

>Cooper's face when Laura tells him she kills him

>i tried to hide. i changed my number. i changed my email address. it was such A BUMMER when I heard it was coming Back.

what the fuck?

that's actually really cool though

anyone have a screenshot/gif of Mr. C burning in the chair?

No she didn't. She still had a miserable life even in a dream.

I stood up and clapped and the pie I was eating fell on the floor.

she is the best at screaming of anyone

Judy probably. Not even memeing.

>that absurb fucking one punch man vs dragonball showdown
Maximum overkino

*he kills her

>IMG_3096.jpg
Can you stop phoneposting? Just stop.

I'm thinking it's this. Even as someone else, she knew what had happened to her.

What I'm left wondering though is Cooper's progression from the ending of 17 to this, though. What was the deal with him and Diane? And why when he woke up was he in another motel and car? What about Richard and Linda?

i'm with you on the sex scene and i loved the driving but at least 10 minutes of the silent driving could have been cut.

It was right in front of our noses for so long
>We will have to reconcile with the question that if someone from outside our familiar world gains access to our plane of existence, what ramifications will that entail? There might be forces at work from deep dimensional space, or from the future…or are these one in the same? Think of the events that could have splintered time? The things that could have laid the seed for a starting point for this development? Perhaps technological innovations or the assassination of President Kennedy?

We need end of eva cover edit with Cooper an Laura for this one.

What was the meaning of this shot?

This. Honestly I'm still very confused but I believe 18 may be my favorite episode. Everything just felt right. The way it looked and played out, it was unbelievably perfect

I just got Lynch'd so hard I can't sit down without a donut pillow.

Go watch GoT, pleb

Fuck.

You might be onto something

He said "I'm 25 years your senior"

She seem a little psychotic

And with one stroke of her keyboard, she manages to taint an otherwise beautiful TP legacy.

What a stupid, stupid bitch.

F R E D D I E D

Boomers don't know how to communicate online

fuck

loved the ending*

not the driving

for the guys that are saying that "coop" fucked up trying to save laura and he created a crack in reality with that

Remember that coop got out of the red room and when to 430 mile and that he knew that after passing that they would probably be someone else. So, he did know what they were doing

Also the sex between coop and Diane in the motel was filled with sadness and resignatión, It was like something they were forced to do so the things could work in a certain way

so why did Cooper forget what year it was?

Those were great. Literally the only complaint is people opposed to television making them feel that uncomfortable.

Is she seriously mad that she was *only* the credits song?

>making a visual reference to something you shot almost thirty years ago and only brought out recently as a dvd extra
Time is a flat circle af

wait so was the other waitress Helga then?

It was a different miserable. At least she didn't die at 18

but laura doesn't kill cooper, lad : - )

>"I'm 25 years your senior"

There was comparison that people thought said "Ask your son Sonny Jim about me" or something like that but there's nothing from the show that makes that apparent

This would be 10/10 because Lynch would emphasize Frank's insanity which is something that the other movies glossed over. The Punisher played Russian Roulette alone in the sewer almost every night while talking to himself. He'd also do the ultra-violence very well. A+ choice for director 2bh

When people have time to sit down and really absorb 18 without the pressure of it being the first view of THE finale, they will appreciate the somber tone of it a lot more.

This is terrifying enough to maybe be true