I loved curse of the wererabbit, the other movies and shorts are worth checking?

I loved curse of the wererabbit, the other movies and shorts are worth checking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JsCkrLWAlOM
youtube.com/watch?v=joWaSdXVfMQ
amazon.co.uk/Chicken-Run-Hennen-Rennen/dp/B003LVGPLS/ref=sr_1_3?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1477644556&sr=1-3&keywords=chicken run
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Definitely check out the shorts. "A Grand Day Out" is fantastic and had a huge influence on my childhood so I have a large nostalgia bias but I can't stress it enough that you look into the other content. The one with the chicken is also great and incredibly funny.

>Been on this Earth probably over 20 years and haven't seen the famous Wallace & Gromit short films
The fuck is wrong with you? Get on that immediately.

It's a penguin

Wait a minute. That penguin....

The 30 minute short films are absolutely worth checking out. "A Matter of Loaf and Death" is a little shaky, but it's still a solid entry in my book. Never saw the shorts.

Are you sure?

besides the movies isn't there only 2 to 3 hours total of this stuff in existence?

Quite literally everything Wallace and Gromit related is good.
The quality control is down pat.
Even the cheap video game where Wallace is clearly being voiced by some young guy doing a Wallace impersonation is good.

That the gamecube one? I enjoyed that; had some faults, but lighthearted as fuck.

Well it helps if there's almost no content about it that happens to be good

Everything Aardman is worth checking out.

That's Project Zoo, where Peter Sallis voiced in.
youtube.com/watch?v=JsCkrLWAlOM
What is talking about is The Grand Adventures.
youtube.com/watch?v=joWaSdXVfMQ

Every time I see a Wallace and Gromit movie, I get an intense hungering for cheese and crackers

only to discover I can't find a combination that tastes as good as I suspect. Triscuits and cracker barrel sharp white come close but eh.

Yes. Also play the 2 PS2/Xbox/PC games.

>curse of the wererabbit
Speaking of. Did this or Chicken run ever atually get a blu-ray release?

amazon.co.uk/Chicken-Run-Hennen-Rennen/dp/B003LVGPLS/ref=sr_1_3?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1477644556&sr=1-3&keywords=chicken run

German BD release, all regions, german and english dubs AND subs.

>German BD release
Is it an actual BD release then? I know the Germans are fucking notorious for just straight up putting sd stuff on blu-rays.

No idea.

>tfw Peter Sallis is blind and is knocking on death's door

Mako died at one point, and yet Samurai Jack is being finished.

Wensleydale is shit and it's sad.

Always made me crave toast and jam

They had a show about inventions, and some comics. The show didn't have much Wallace and Gromit in but it was good

It's incredibly bland.

Though I did hug some which had blueberries in and that was very nice.

Yes, a thousand times yes

why does wallace slay so much puss