Just fuck their women

Why are you whitebois so jealous of the BBC and shitskins taking your white women when you can fuck their girls too? hell you can even impregnate them and then leave just like they do to the coalburners they fuck and chuck.

have you ever left your house?

Already doing the good work leaf

I would imagine they are afraid because they can't fuck any women or will choose not too because most of them aren't monogamous or aren't faithful or have had sex from a young age and they want to hold out for virgins, but if they see black dudes cleaning up they might get jealous. I don't know, to me it thins out the herd and that's beneficial to me. I wouldn't marry a girl who had sex before marriage, but now that there's so much degeneracy around, I would be very lucky to end up finding a virgin my same age by the time I get married. The possibility for that situation to happen and all to live happily ever after is crashing at a rapid hopeless pace. I'm not worried about a race takeover, I'm worried about a worldwide sodom and gommorah where innocence is wiped off the map and you can either choose to procreate with whores or not procreate at all.

In Chechen republic this happens to women who sleep with foreign men

The sad thing is that you fear reality, my friend.

That boat has sailed.

I'm not attracted to black """women""" (inb4 1inmillion, 50% white outlier) and Arab women just don't put out. Interracial cucking is a one way street for most white men.

>be white, have job and assets. Get woman pregnant. You pick up bill
>be black or paki, have no job or assets. Get woman pregnant. State picks up bill

choose one. But hey, if you want to live like a nog and ensure you live day to day, go ahead, thousands are.

>tfw no big white cock to impregnate my filthy latina mouth

>>be white, have job and assets. Get woman pregnant. You pick up bill
>>be black or paki, have no job or assets. Get woman pregnant. State picks up bill
>choose one. But hey, if you want to live like a nog and ensure you live day to day, go ahead, thousands are.

Wrong!
You white man pay the bills still for the non-white 's left Kids and women's bad decisions.

That is why immigration is taxation on the white male natives that pay the far majority of taxes.

dam bby u wana fuk

I'm trying man.

Sauce?

Arab not bad my second choice but I like chocolate more

I'm a nerdy white guy who has an easier time meeting black and Mexican women than I do white women.

I don't get, but I dont mind it either!

Y-You people speak spanish, right? That's way less fucked up than that portugese monkey talk. Maybe german would do in one of those old nazi villages?

You can do whatever and breed with niggers as much as you want, just stay out of here.

I dig your triplicate numbers, my yellow little friend. Now, back to work. Chop chop. No time for shitposting or family. Only work.

>having sex with shitskins and niggers
Wow... I wonder who got off better in this deal...

there's female virgins?

lol, these people dont know how to have a good time....they rather be windows 10 on the world bro

>mfw niggers and shitskins thinks they are outbreeding us by fucking white women
>their offsprings become lighter and lighter
>their grand grand grand children will be completely white

You tought you were genociding the white race ? You tought you were outbreeding us ? No Jamal, we are outbreeding you.

Baron is that you?

Their abortion rates are so high the black population is projected to decrease while others increase.

post tits

I used to flirt with this one hijabi all the time, she was cool as hell. Never really tried to push it though

>abbo education

We breed them to be white