Slavoj Zizek

Slavoj Zizek

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/30/koch-brothers-will-not-oppose-globalist-clinton-ryan-headlines-event/
newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2017/07/jeremy-corbyn-wholesale-eu-immigration-has-destroyed-conditions-british
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*sniffs externally*

Absolute kino

mein got

Does he ever bathe? He looks smelly.

Bu.p

/ourguy/?

Mark Hamill's lookin fuckin grizzly for EpVIII

what does this have to do with TV bitch

He is a YOUTUBE PERSONALITY and he talks about pop culture a lot

*rubs his nose*

Is he playing Mark Hamill in the inevitable biopic?

le epic obese communist man showed me the truth, I used to think I was a loser because of my own failures, but it's actually because I'm an oppressed noble proletariat being kept down by le bourgeois moneybag-holding rich people.

All we need to do is just kill all the rich people, then everything will be better, FULLY AUTOMATED SPACE COMMUNISM!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

This was not funny.

Sometimes the truth isn't.

i found it pretty funny

Dan Harmon's really looking out of sorts these days.

Dan Harmon looks a lot worse than Slavoj desu

Mark Hamill looks like shit

I literally cried when Rey handed over the means of production

kek

Actually the plebs can do something simpler. Stop reproducing and capitalism will be destroyed. No need for violence against the rich.

>the absolute state of (YOU)

DRIVE IT DEEP YAMAGUCHI

Who would win in a fight between Zizek and Dan Harmon?

And sho on and sho forth

*tugs shirt*

he has 2 movies

Jeff Mangum

>hey guys if we kill off society this economic system I don't like will die too!
Your average Zizek cocksucker ladies and gentlemen.

Killing implies violence. You merely deny to sustain it. Opt out.

Zizek looks healthier.

>hey guys my semantic argument counts even though the end result is the same

So a childless person is a murderer. Got it.

DRIVE IT DEEP YAMAGUCHI

>hey guys advocating for a massive concerted effort to deny humanity a future in the name of destroying this economic system I don't like is totally not the same thing as killing off swathes of humanity. Kill is a mean word, I'm using pretty weasel words to facilitate the same end.

except thats actually the reason europe is being invaded right now.

je Slovenc
zaninmiv poba, ni kej
Bartol je bolj zanimiv
any1 read Alamut?

He who promotes the exploitation of humanity, loves it as a shepherd loves his flock which he sends to the slaughter house.

That's what the elites get for promoting capitalism and reducing wages. The plebs will be replaced by foreigners and soon the elites will also be replaced.

That's part of the point. Stable and homogeneous societies are less exploitable to professional revolutionaries with internationalist fetishes. If they can convince dumb young Europeans to stop breeding in the name of the revolution then they're one step closer to forcing the situation you see now in order to engineer favorable outcomes for themselves.

reddit meme thinker

I'm sure it's not due to intervention and seeking cheap labor. No, that couldn't be it at all.

Except the revolutionaries are already winning. Enjoy your decaying world while it lasts.

>he guys, my backwards ideology has never exploited anyone as long as you don't count nearly every practical example of it attempted, the existence of poor and rich classes totally warrants the totalitarian hellscape my system will and always has built in place of social stratification

really makes you think

I don't promote communism, I reject capitalism, the feudal system in modern clothes. The rot may be hidden from unaware eyes, but the smell is there.

They are? You think the Islamic world that inherits Europe is going to be any friendlier to your bullshit ideology than native Europeans were? You think they're going to care about your secular rights, or the wages of those they consider beneath them? You think minority rights will exist at all in whatever system they set up when the countries they come from regularly engage in open ethnic cleansing and sectarian violence? You're delusional if you think so.

no shit retard.

Behold, the powerful communist revolutionary fighter, on the brink of victory

>hey guys, I'm totally not a communist even though I keep harping on and on about plebs, wages, elites, revolutionaries, and how icky Capitalism is... totally not a commie guise.

You have to be 18 or older to post here.

And what do you think is responsible for that in the first place you fucking retard? Here's a hint, it isn't communism.

This is great.

If I can't live decently in Europe, I withdraw my contribution from it. I don't care who inherits it, but I shall not serve in heaven.

This war is fought using words and ideas, not guns and swords. Not all warriors look the same.

Describing reality makes you a realist, not a communist.

t. /leftypol/

Given that overwhelmingly European communists seem fine and dandy with massive immigration your last line is pretty observable bullshit.

>hey guys, using the same arguments, lexicon, and train of logic as a communist totally doesn't make me a communist
Your average Zizek cocksucker ladies and gentlemen

*sniff*

Why are communists - especially communists who spend heir time posting on anonymous image boards - so insufferably smug and condescending?

Are they unaware of what their ideology has led to when put into practice?

>If I can't live decently in Europe, I withdraw my contribution from it. I don't care who inherits it, but I shall not serve in heaven.
>This war is fought using words and ideas, not guns and swords. Not all warriors look the same.
The fuck am I reading?

>European communists seem fine and dandy with massive immigration
Liberals aren't communists you stupid fuck. Why would a communist who is against economic exploration be in favor of importing people from the 3rd world en-masse and paying them shit wages while at the same time depriving the home grown workers of jobs? Mass immigration only benefits the ruling class.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/30/koch-brothers-will-not-oppose-globalist-clinton-ryan-headlines-event/

>Sup Forums intellectuals can't into stirner 101
I'm not even that guy, but you people need to read a book.

a 16 year old trying to sound smart

>dangerously aggressive sniffing
Your average Zizek cocksucker ladies and gentlemen

has anyone seen the movie jeff mangums wife made about him?

Most countries are poor, most countries are capitalist, capitalism leads to poverty.

>you need to read [obscure philosopher] or you'll never be as inteligent as us egoist gommunists xD
You people need to go outside

>egoist
>communist

Modern communists are more driven by their identity politics than they are economic models. Take a look at any of Germany's far left parties for instance. They all ride Islam's dick. The same can be said of the UK, France, Spain, etc. Find me one that doesn't list Islamophobia as an evil it aims to combat. Find me one with a publicly stated goal of cutting off MENA immigration. You won't.

Nothing that can be will help incite the kind of delusion required to view as a "warrior," of anything.

And your alternatives throughout history have been far, far worse.

>stirner
>obsucre

>one
Well since you asked. The YPJ in Rojova.

Zizek is unironically full of shit, but it's an entertaining sort of shit, and in the end, isn't that the real truth?

*tips fedora*

>the average person on the street has heard of stirner
Again, go outside

>The cavemen had communism and this lead to dinosaurs to eat them and later a meteorite killing them all!

What's that? I can't talk shit about Salvoj Zizek?

JOEL!

If not bait, hang yourself

>muh Rojova
I should have guessed that would pop up here eventually given how much you people use it as a golden example for your bullshit.

Before we go any further though, I'd like you to explain to me how that is in any way fucking relevant to communists and far left parties in Europe and the immigration policies they advocate for.

Shifting the goalposts are we?

so you're a newfag then?

DRIVE IT DEEP YAMAGUCHI

This looks like someone tried to built a strawman but ended up with a pile of straw, a torn shirt and some random sticks at best.

This is next level deception. The rich want cheap workers but don't want to admit they destroy society. So they hire neckbeards to propagate the idea that communists are the ones bringing refuges.

>Take a look at any of Germany's far left parties
Such as?

>They all ride Islam's dick
I won't know for certain what you mean by far-left until you respond to my first question but the actual left does not support this shit you're spouting newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2017/07/jeremy-corbyn-wholesale-eu-immigration-has-destroyed-conditions-british That is unless you equate not being afraid of icky brown people as being pro mass immigration, in which case you are a retard and should kill yourself

No. Reread . I was very obviously asking for an example of any European far left or communist party that doesn't favor massive immigration from the third world. Why else would I only list European countries when talking about a problem currently affecting Europe?

DRIVE IT DEEP YAMAGUCHI

>i was obviously
Paint with a broad brush get a broad answer,

WTF I LOVE NIGGERS NOW!!!!

Ideawallagie

The average person of the street hasn't heard of Kant or Plato either you pleb, doesn't make them obscure

lets go ahead and see some proof of your claims. if you show me a poor country i'll show you a corrupt government

What country do you live in where this is the case?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*sips tea*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Capitalism promotes corrupt governments so that the rich can act freely without the constraints of laws.

UK

Do you think you're fooling anyone? Labour's platform is incredibly pro mass immigration and Corbyn didn't say anything about non-European immigration there. He was talking solely about Central European workers like Poles.

DELET THIS