What has a nigger ever done for you?

what has a nigger ever done for you?

one time a nigger gave me 5 dollars at a gas station. I didn't even ask he just offered.

Stole money from me I lent in confidence
Given me rides some times
Taught me basketball moves
Be stupid near me

Dindu nuffin.

Stole my bike

provided endless comic relief via dindutube

left my mum before i was born

Offered to get me water if I gave him chickins

Created ISIS through extreme incompetence.

Old?

Ruined Russian-American relationship

I honestly like black people. I think they're entertaining, have a fun way with words and I especially like how they have a confident carefree attitude.

You should be asking what have you done for them

no it was a young guy same age as me. He said he didn't know why he was doing it. guess Im just that cool.

yea me too

I remember that one nigger I was friends with, he was smart and quite fun, he was adopted at a really young age by a sterile white couple. Whites can do miracles I'm telling you.

When did we have a friendship?

this, only if you're referring to obama.

THEY DINDUNUFFIN!

What other Nigger could ruin Russo-American relations?

One time, I was fucking my girl and my pecker couldn't quite get the job done bringing her to O-Town. So I called Jamaal over and he laid some pipe for me.

Bush

>1.

One in my middle school went around with a razor blade in his hand high diving kids

I've been friends with some nigger tier niggers and some decent black guys as well. Seeing how nigs people constantly steal from and lie to each other all while trying to act like a cohesive group against white people is eye opening. I do feel sorry for all the decent black people that get a bad rep because most of their people are insufferable petty criminals

Turned my life around.

Although, I would not call him a 'nigger'; he was a lawyer, and he despised the way that intelligent blacks were dismissed as Uncle Toms.

Called me racist for drawing pic related with her actual normal-white-person skin color as apposed to the niggerette color bumblr gives her.

Be a lifelong friend, invite me to his house to shoot off fireworks every year because we're buds, given me a steady stream of money through high school, teach me dozens of classes...
roughly the same thing whites and spics and chinks have done for me, desu

Nice, you are clearly a fantastic drawfag.

>bumblr
epic meme, my nigga, almost as funny as Drumpf

Th-Thank you.

shillary

Found the bumblrina.

Give me a lot of food.

One helped me get laid and two others have tried hooking up with me. I should probably clarify that all three are women. Black chicks really seem to like me.

What has a nigger done for me?

>asked me for gas/beer/food monies a thousand times

>gotten upset when I refused

>littered my inbox with shitty mis-spelled resumes that get deleted upon opening

>lowered my property values as more came into the area with Section 8 housing vouchers

>committed the only 2 murders in my city in the past decade, both times killing middle-eastern gas station attendants

>thrown litter all over the few places they inhabit in my area

>insulted me when I went to tech school with a few back in the early 90s

>mugged me in a pack of 5 for the only time I've ever been robbed (only got $3, didn't have a wallet, but had a crumpled $50 in my other hand as I pulled my pockets out, stupid fucking niggers...)

So, lots of bad stuff, no question.

I worked with one, years ago, that was awesome.

The way our schedules worked, we both clocked in and out at the same time. So we had an unspoken agreement.

I would pick him up for work, and drop him off after work. In return, he'd smoke me out, anytime, as much as I wanted. He also sold me it at cost, which was fucking boss.

And this wasn't some shitty ditch weed. Dude had the hookup with a major distributor, so I was like a kid in a candy store.

Invented Physics.

Sometimes i an envious of it. As they say, ignorance is bliss.

1 walked out on shift on the busiest night of the year for my restuant. And the other made a order that was 5600$ over budget and almost cost me my job. To clarify they were both halfies the full black ones are the hardest working cleaners and prep cooks ive ever seen

one ax'd me whats poppin lil nigga

Jeb. Go to bed.

>Stole a GPS out of my truck
>Cheated off me in college
>Begged for money
>Made barking sounds at me
>Ask me "what time is it?" obviously sizing me up
>Got inches from my face and shuffled around menacingly
>Obviously intoxicated one circled around me on his bike
>"Told me to "Respect his shit" when I parked at a gas pump by one
>Served me fast food

Living around Chicago is great sometimes. But seriously I was more afraid of drunk young white people while in college in Madison WI. Alcohol makes entitled kids violent and unpredictable as hell