Immortal Weapons Storytime

Welcome back Anons! Before we go back to Bendis, let's read a miniseries about the Immortal Weapons, starting with everyone's favorite lightning-tossing giant, Fat Cobra!

It's going to be relatively light on commentary tonight, because I'm REALLY damn tired.

Oh, before I forget, the reason this thread is so late? I call it the "Bendis Blues", where I suddenly realize "Oh fuck, I have to read Bendis again, and I suddenly lose all will to post.

Oh neat, these guys were interesting

im hyped boiiiii

Shame they only got the one mini to themselves.

Yeah, not the stories you want your wenches to hear about you.
Unless they're the "depression wenches".

>1924

So Fat Cobra is old enough to have been one of the Immortal Weapons who fought Orson.

So yeah, THIS is what Fat Cobra had to kill.

That don't look like no snake

Most people only know about Elsa Bloodstone, thanks to Nextwave, but her father Ulysses was actually a known character himself. He was part of the Marvel Presents series, which was most famous for being the first series where the Guardians of the Galaxy got their first appearances, after appearing in various other books over the years.

And is what happens when I try to plan ahead what I'm going to say.

>Volstagg, Fat Cobra, and Hercules all on the same page

I swear to god, I would read a book about this trio.

>took advantage of you sexually
jesus that's dark

>he has the tattoos on again

I swear, I think being able to summon the tattoos may actually be a power he can do.

Yeah, this story isn't turning out how Fat Cobra wanted it AT ALL.

How lewd.

oh no i dont like the sound of that

And suddenly this story is a lot less funny.

You shouldn't, user.

Remember, there's no Wolverine-esque explanation for his amnesia in this. It's just time. At a certain point he just FORGOT he killed them all.

Okay, NOW bring the depression wenches

Seems he'd rather the depression booze.

>writer: Jason Aaron

>Danny still sporting the V-neck
>Luke dressed normally

So this is in the Bendis years, but before Immortal Iron Fist actually starts.

>Danny and Misty work together as his dojo

Oh good, time for Spider-Tits now.

And the last Bride is back.

It's funny how Marvel was this close to making a franchise out of Iron Fist and then did nothing with all this material.

Hell, between Fraction's Defenders (yes, I remember the ending, but still) and The Living Weapon, it seems like it may have been intentional, for whatever reason.

bumping, also this is pretty nuts

I like this chapter but at the same time I don't like that we learn nothing about the bride.

Storytime is kill

Thanks user.

Sorry, had to smack my modem a bit.

nobody stretches the limits of what can be called "Kung fu" like her.
How do you learn the neck choker spike move

All that, and we literally learn NOTHING?! Fuck, we don't even see what she had to kill, or how she got thousands of Spiders inside her?

I dunno, Prince of Orphan's Kung fu was "turn into mist", which is pretty bullshit.

>have the bride of nine spiders barefoot and partially clothed
>doesn't give her a foot rub and the butt love

Never read this so Thanks!

Oh my

Don't tell me, the water's going to eventually threaten to drown her?

And now Dog Brother #1's origin... or at least, I hope it's actually an origin.

We heavy rain now

>1841

Fuck, no wonder Danny's the weakest of the Immortal Weapons. All of them seem to be older than him, except MAYBE the Bride of Nine Spiders.

>All that, and we literally learn NOTHING?! Fuck, we don't even see what she had to kill, or how she got thousands of Spiders inside her?
nope and we never will.It's weird all the other chapters are basically origin or history stories but this is just spooky spider horror.

How did he find all of this out????

I was actually going to make the joke about how much I hated heavy rain if they actually did that bit.

If we got her origin AND spooky spider horror, I wouldn't have minded, since it was spooky. But you can be creepy AND have an origin story.

> depression wenches

Makes me think of Teen Titans Raven

Presumably just old fashioned legwork. "Where's the earlier place Fat Cobra remembers being at, and does anybody there remember how he got there, and does anybody remember where he came from, and how he got THERE..." and repeat."

I'll admit, I haven't read the new series, but has Raven actually gotten her own emo harem?