I love power girl

I love power girl

I'm not the only one that thinks she's hotter in business attire right?

No

>tfw you realize she shows her cleavage so much that her fetish is wearing a heavy sweater to bed. Only the sweater though

Why is that Whor dressed like a man?
Is that a man? That looks like a man.
Why doesn't she wear that costume?
It looks like she don't have any boobs.

user, you have to let her strip out of something sometimes otherwise it's not as fun.

As long as that Whor knows her place.

Wew

>wear revealing clothes
>get mad when people look
Women are idiots.

That's what you call a dumb Whor.

Peej thinks its cute when people look though

>that look
>that body language
>he just says bye and leaves
Bruce confirmed for gay

That's not Power Girl.

This is Power Girl.

That's hypocrisy. The sole purpose of dressing well or slutty or to reveal a part of the body is to make other people look at us.

>I love power girl
Who doesn't?

I like Tanya, but it's unlikely she'll be back anytime soon because of Rebirth.

I actually like the character design and I'm a sucker for cropped jackets, but no.

We haven't seen much of Power Girl since Rebirth.

The only time I remember was in the first issue of the current Section 8 mini.

Hope she'll be back in a more prominent role.
Maybe in the new JLA?

>men design only revealing clothes
>Have nothing else to wear but revealing clothes

They're both Powergirl.
I mean it is far from the first hero name to be used by multiple people at once.
Wally and Barry for Flash (especially when Barry was back from Rebirth)
Dick and Bruce for Batman (hell together they made Batman Inc which was like a few dozen more Batmen at once)
Technically all the GLs go by GL, so that's 6 dudes and 1 chick ongoing right now that if you yell "yo Green Lantern" they all look your way

She's still stuck on Earth 2
Which is currently in the middle of a world wiping explosion??

She's not even getting mad, you're just looking for an excuse to.

Isn't that another Power Girl?
The one I'm talking about is the one got sent to the main universe after the multiverse died

You mean after Crisis of Infinite Earths,
Where she was revealed to be an ancient atlantean preserved to survive for thousands of years and was magic based not kryptonian?

Or you mean after Flashpoint?
Where she was Supergirl of Earth 2, and after an attack from Apokalips got sent to Earth 0 along with Earth 2 Robin (huntress Helena Wayne)
In which she started a business and became fortune 500 real fast all while using her money and research to try and make a way back to Earth 2.

YAAAY PEEJ!

Why so little Peej nowadays?

Jesus... DC is confusing.
So the current Power Girl, the one we've known since Flashpoint is now back on Earth-2. Got it.

Why doesn't she button up her blouse if she didn't want him to look at her tits? Does that mean she subconsciously wants people to look at her tits? I mean, there is literally a hole in her costume were her tits can be seen.

Attractive women are too problematic.

>We need to promote nationalism to tackle 21st-century problems
>I show my cleavage but I'm totally against men thinking they can glare at me in the public sphere like it's some kind of window display
Brain problems

That's Black Power.

Tits are problematic in today's market.

Any big fan of Marvel or DC will end up learning enough history and continuity to sound like a weirdo and looking like The Watcher

That's nigger girl.

No, that's Riri Williams.

user, the amount of nonrevealing clothes available via the internet makes that a silly argument.

The number of female clothing designers makes that even sillier.

That's a lie. I have a full head of hair.

Everything about her is problematic, especially her tits.

My only problem with her tits is that we never see her lactate. NOT ONCE

Nationalism?

>tits
>tits
>tits

And there you have it, the only reason anyone gives a shit about her. You can't read a book with her in it these days without her either being boring as fuck or having the author make jokes about her fuckudders constantly. They should just stick with the militant feminist angle, at least that makes the character fun and gives her something beyond having just huge tits and rolling her eyes while drooling boys stare at them.

Make your own clothes, in that case. A girl that makes her own clothes would be hot.

Passive anger, buddy. Look at that last panel. If she really didn't care, she wouldn't have to "overlook it."

>if she didn't want him to look at her tits
Ha

Head is full of comb overs and comic knowledge.
Stop lying to yourself.

Everyone looks hotter in business attire.

'Member when she was atlantean and try fuck 90-s man of aqua? 'member?

Cause her baby stayed a baby for like a super brief moment before changing into some entity of Order or something.

>Head is full of comb overs

Fortunately not. I have been blessed in that regard.

In that regard, at least.

Tits aside, Peej, if not PMSing, is a breather for a character. I love her antics and her stubbornness. I feel like she has a cammaradie with the men of DC not because of her tits, but she's actually a fun person to be in company with. Who can laugh at herself and play pranks with her friends.

I want a Peej for a friend

>subconsciously

jej

> confirmed have not read Peej's run
That's not Bruce

>Doesn't recognize Batman Inc look Bruce
>She literally says Bruce's name

That's not dick.

She literally calls him Bruce and he's wearing the Batman Inc costume.

Buff Peej best Peej

For me it's kind of like Hooters®. The first time I went to Hooters was definitely for the tits. Then I discovered that I actually like the food there. So I come back for the food, and the tits are just a nice bonus. I admit I started reading Peej (Connor run) for the tits, but then it turned out I actually liked the stories.

Buffness matches her personality

That whole arc was just "looking at titties" jokes. Earlier during that interview with the kid, she even thinks to herself about how he hadn't tried to give her a lookover. That was just to setup the joke later. Earlier, she rescues a guy, and all he does is stare at her tits. And later, when she gets knocked out saving people from an exploding alien craft, one of the rescue supervisors has to yell at a guy because he was too busy staring at her tits to do his job.

It's not her being great. It's her universe setting up stupid "jokes" because the writer has no imagination.

I got interested in Peej because of the character design and costume choice. I can't stop looking at her whenever she's in panel. The haircut, the cape, the costume itself and yes, the boob window. But that was how I was introduced to Peej. My affection for Peej now is due to her personality. She's fun and unpredictable. She's gets herself intro trouble but does her very best to get out by herself. She's a fun fun character that gets along well with the others in DC. She's a bro.

I want Boss Karen to fire me!

Most artists draw superwomen with the same giant tits, I find it interesting that Peej is the only one whose giant tits are acknowledged in-universe.

Didn't they gave her a "P" symbol and she was in a body condom? Didn't suit her though

What would you rather have her do, user?

Her typical angry reaction that's always seen in fanart? An anime girl reaction where she smacks the guy around? PG screaming in horror?

Her reaction is more akin to amusement. Like when kids say the darndest things.

Please drown yourself.

LOL no there are plenty of business clothes with no neckline whatsoever.

I mean no, she's saying she'll give him a pass for blatantly looking while they're working. There's such a thing as subtly and he was being so obvious she could physically move his head back into a normal speaking position.

>Thinking that's a problem

>What would you rather have her do, user?

>I'm glad my costume choice is working; I LOVE the attention

Not sure if you're making a joke or you don't know it's Tanya Spears aka Power Girl, not Riri.

Don't remember any kinda bodycondom
But she did have a costume that had a large P on the left side.

It ended up being destroyed and nobody was a fan of it so they default back to boobwindow in a Super girl story.

Last time a female superhero was acceptable in her sexuality or attention, we got like 3 years of Starfire being called Slutfire and feminist webcomics going "not muh Starfire I'm switching to Marvel"

Choosing for PG to be an attention whore is probably the worst possible choice. You're essentially turning her into a cosplayer.

No. That's Moon Girl.

In milk.

You misspelled "whore", and I imagine that's a problem for you, since the only way you're gonna get laid is by fucking a whore.

It's not fair to have tits that big and not feed starving african children in Cambodia, user

Congratulations, you can now take a deep huff of your own fart as a celebration of how very progressive you are

>not wanting the Cambodians to die off

Any character that triggers fat ugly feminists is enjoyable.

She specifically says it's not something that bothers her.

Is PG last for every Batman she sees? I remember her wanting Dick really hard. Same with Supergirl tho.

Then she should get a better costume. The way she currently is, it's extremely hypocritical.

The worst part is that I actually like her personality.

>I had to get used to

That means it made her uncomfortable at one point in time. She should have expected it when she started wearing the costume. Not only that, she states "I can overlook it" which means she normally wouldn't.

Blame it on everyone who gave that nickname to the current Thor run.

That's not how it works.

Bit Powergirl isn't Thor
So that isn't a good play on words when talking about her.
Even something half-assed like Powerslut would be an attempt.

Hey, I use whores. And I will habe you know I have gotten excellent at identifying men versus women out of necessity

wrong. i am not an enjoyable person

>he wears a trilby

Came here to say this.

What series is this from?

The 2009 Power Girl run

Sweet thanks